Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Julianna Douglas
This topic is about Julianna Douglas
Authors & Promotions > Cute Bow Necklace & Earrings Set + Romance eBook Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 124 comments For my second giveaway this month, I'm offering a prize package that includes an ebook copy of any one of my contemporary romances, winners choice, along with a cute bow necklace & earrings set. You can enter to win via the Rafflecopter giveaway on my blog. Hurry! Giveaway end at midnight 4/3/19. Good luck!
http://www.juliannadouglas.com/cgi-bi...
His Heart's Desire by Julianna Douglas Heart of the Season by Julianna Douglas The Key to Her Heart by Julianna Douglas Butterfly Serenade (O'Malley Brothers Book 1) by Julianna Douglas

message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 69 comments I do not follow giveaways or up coming authors. I cherish advice on established good authors or romance books without the "keep away" plot where the female and male are forever playing keep away - these plots are as old as dirt.

message 3: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 124 comments Brenda, I'm not sure how many people are going to see your request for book suggestions in this thread. You might consider starting your own thread asking for recommendations or looking for an already established thread with others looking for reading suggestions. I also suggest searching the GR listopias. They're a wealth of reading recommendations.

I have plenty of authors I love and am more than happy to recommend, but since I don't know your genre preferences, I'm not sure where to start.