What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Never, Never (The Neverneath Series, #1)
This topic is about Never, Never
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Neverland themed book. Girl (possibly called Snow) lives in modern times. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Leanne  (leanne77) | 61 comments Pretty sure the girl isn't called Wendy. She's like a Snow or something I think. She's living in modern times and something happens where she gets brought to Neverland. I can't remember if she's been before or not when she was little. James Hook and Peter Pan are brothers and Hook just wants to help his little brother grow up. She falls in love with Hook but I can't remember the rest.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33468 comments Mod
Leanne, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

Is this a fairytale retelling for teens (young adults)?

Where does she live (country, region, big city/small town)?

message 3: by Kris (last edited Mar 31, 2019 08:55AM) (new)

Neverland by Anna Katmore?

(Google search - site:www.goodreads.com "fantasy" fairytale retelling neverland "james hook" "peter pan" brothers)

Leanne  (leanne77) | 61 comments I think I must have read it about a year or 2 ago - it didnt seem like an older book, more of a modern theme.
must have been YA because I was very into those books last year and I think she lived in a big city?? With her mother and father who were rich

message 5: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4992 comments Is it Kris's suggestion?

Leanne  (leanne77) | 61 comments Its Never Never by S Bruner. I think I mixed 2 books up. The girl in this is called Wendie but I'm sure there another I've read where 'Wendy' is actually called Snow

message 7: by Kris (new)

Glad you found your book, Leanne. Here's the link - Never, Never by S. Bruner.