What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)
This topic is about I Am Number Four
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Human boy from another world living with his guardian in the US is being hunted, there are others like him and they have to be killed in order [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matthew (last edited Mar 30, 2019 01:13PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Matthew | 2 comments I Am Number FourI started the book about 2-4 years ago, can't remember exactly. The book started off with him being somewhere south, i think the Keys in florida? There was some sort of spell or protection charm put on the kids that were sent to earth protecting them, so they could only be killed in order. While in florida his wrist burned or something indicating that someone above him was killed. (let's say he was number 4 so the people hunting him would have to kill 7, then 6, then 5 before he could be killed). When he felt it happen he swam or went home and him and the older man he was living with packed up and left. I believe the older man was an uncle or someone else from the planet hes from. The planet was described as small, where if you were a couple stories high you could see the curvature of the planet. I never finished the book but would like to find it to read. Thanks!

Matthew | 2 comments Andria wrote: "I Am Number Four"

Thanks that's it! I've been trying google for an hour looking for it and you found it less then 5 minutes after I posted! This is the first time i've used this, so do I just add a comment saying found?

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
Happy to help! I can move this to solved for you. :)