Literary Fae Book Club discussion

Fire & Heist
This topic is about Fire & Heist
april 2019: fire & heist > Week 1: Chapters 1-7 (inclusive)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Taylor (Frayed Books) (tayecar) | 82 comments Hi all! Welcome to the first week of reading FIRE & HEIST! This week will run from April 1-7. Feel free to post here about your thoughts/feelings as you read but remember that there may be spoilers.

A few ideas for discussion:
What is your initial impression of the main character?
What about the story is drawing you in?
Who is your favorite character so far? Who is your least favorite?

Enjoy the book!

Taylor (Frayed Books) (tayecar) | 82 comments I’m kind of unsure how I feel about the main character! She doesn’t feel like my favorite person right now. Or dragon haha. I think the whole storyline about what happened to her mom is really interesting... I have so many questions! I don’t have a favorite character so far but I don’t really like her dad at all. He seems like he’s hiding some stuff!

Melissa ~ Missy (FrayedBooks) (missykitty) | 23 comments Alright so I'm behind in reading BUT I'M HERE. I'm sad this book doesn't have an audiobook, bc I love audio haha!

I'm not sure how I feel about it so far. I don't really care for this story as a whole tbh but it feels similar to another book I'm reading, so I think thats why...

I'm not well versed in myth or were-dragons or wyvern so this is new to me and I don't know if I like it. It's weird and outside my comfort zone, but that can be a good thing sometimes, right?!

I'm annoyed that nobody seems to listen to Sky, but she also seems like she can be impulsive, so I don't blame her family. I just wish I knew why nobody is bothering to look for the mother!