What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Suspense-Romance a beautiful woman betrayed by a long-term boyfriend who is trying to kill her with his lover.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren lorenzo | 3 comments The book is a suspense-romance. A heroine is in a relationship with her boyfriend when first introduced, they have been together for a long time I believe since college. Her boyfriend turns out to be bad guy, who is sleeping with the guy that I think that wants to kill her and they met in college all 3 of them. The is something they want from her. She later gets involved with the good guy and finds what a boyfriend was up to. I believe the good guy they also met in college with her boyfriend and the guy her boyfriend is sleeping with. I know I don't have a lot to go on but that is all I remember. I think it has to do with paintings or antiques but I could be wrong about that. This book is not a recent book, because I read it when I was 13 which was mid 2000s. Could be 90 or even 80s. Any suggestion will be appreciated, since my memory is a bit iffy too.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35166 comments Mod
Lauren, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder because it sounds like you're looking for one specific book (not books that share the same theme).

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren lorenzo | 3 comments Thank you Kris.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Lauren ~~

You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 179 where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
Lauren is still looking for this and wrote:

"This woman is beautiful and has been in a steady relationship her boyfriend,whom she met in college I think. Her long term boyfriend is then manipulated by a lover who's a man to betray the woman read early 2000s

A heroine is in a relationship but her boyfriend is sleeping with the guy that I think that wants to kill her. She later gets involved with the good guy and finds what a boyfriend was up to. I know I dont have a lot to go on but that is all I remember. I think it has to do with paintings I could be wrong about that.

She later gets involved with the good guy and finds what a boyfriend was up to. I know I dont have a lot to go on but that is all I remember. I think it has to do with paintings I could be wrong about that. It is not a recent book since I read it early 2000s when I was 12 or 13 years old. The good guy,her, the boyfriend and the boyfriend lover met in college I think."

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
You can see all your group comments and group topics by clicking on "My Group Comments" or "My Group Topics" on the group's home page right above the moderator avatars.

message 7: by Kris (last edited Apr 02, 2020 07:59AM) (new)

Kris | 35166 comments Mod
Lauren, can you tell us more about the three main characters (e.g., their ages in the present time, their jobs and employers, rich or poor, family)?

Would you call this a love triangle with real jealousy? How far into the novel do you learn about the relationship between the two men?

Early on, how does someone try to kill her? What type of threats does she receive?

Location (country, region, well-known city, small town)?