We Read Stuff discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Books of the Month Nominations > May 2019 Comics, Graphic Novels, and Manga Nominations

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) Fantasy is one of my personal favorite genres and I can't wait to see what comics, graphic novel, and manga nominations everyone gives.

Please, double check we have not already read the book you are nominating. You can see all of our past books on the group shelf.

A Few Reminders About Nominations

- Each member may nominate one book AND may also second one book that has already been nominated.

-If you want to only nominate or only second a book without nominating anything that is fine.

- If we get more than 10 nominations then the 10 books with the most seconds will go to the poll.

- There are no minimum page counts for a book to be nominated.

- Books must be first in a series or a stand alone unless the group has already read the book in the series that came before the one being nominated.

- Nominations will close the afternoon of April 15th

*If you have any other questions about nominations or how they work please see this post

message 3: by Ian (last edited Mar 29, 2019 09:58PM) (new)

Ian (setaian) I'll go for Lumberjanes, Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy.

Written and illustrated by women and all the heroes are girls .... it's set on a sort of summer camp where the girls battle strange other worldly creatures.

message 4: by Jamie (last edited Mar 30, 2019 06:09AM) (new)

Jamie Zaccaria I nominate Black Magick, Vol. 1: Awakening, Part One.

Black Magick, Vol. 1 Awakening, Part One by Greg Rucka

Rowan Black is a detective with the Portsmouth PD... and a witch, two aspects of her life she has struggled to keep separate. Now someone is targeting Rowan, someone who knows her secrets and means to expose her... or worse

message 5: by Katrisa (last edited Apr 12, 2019 05:49PM) (new)

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) Got the three nominations added to the post :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.