What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Looking for a book about people finding a book just like this one with instructions. for achieving desirable event

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Damien (new)

Damien Joannes | 1 comments So basically I’m looking for a book which I read around 2003-06. It was part of a series. Basically the plot of the book generally revolves around the characters finding the book you’d be reading and following the instructions.

For example I’m positive there was a story about money or a money tree. So the book would be called “how to grow a money tree in 5 days.” In the story the character would find the same book your reading. Same title and everything and would proceed to follow the instructions. In this case planting a money tree.

It was part of a series by the same author so even if I’m wrong about the money story. I’m hoping someone recognizes the general theme. Usually the title would be like “how to (blank) in (blank) number of days”

It was fiction. Aimed at younger kids I was around 12-13 at the time.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32285 comments Mod
Damien, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder because you're looking for a specific book.

Please read these tips for posting a book request -- https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...