░N░e░w░ ░A░u░t░h░o░r░s░ discussion

Meet the Author 2019 > Michael Nicolson

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grasshopper, Administrator (last edited Apr 16, 2019 01:11AM) (new)

Grasshopper Bot (daisyking) | 6481 comments Mod
Meet the Author Michael Nicolson in April 2019.

message 2: by Grasshopper, Administrator (last edited Apr 16, 2019 01:10AM) (new)

A warm welcome to Michael Nicolson

Now retired he started writing at the age of sixty. After winning several short story competitions he published his first novel in 2018. A huge success, he went on to write and publish two more books in 2018. He lives in Cambridgeshire with his wife and son. His two daughters live in London. During the summer months he tends to his large garden and spends time painting in oils on canvas. © michaelnicolson2019

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Habbie | 1912 comments Karla Warrior Princess
by Michael Nicolson
This is the story of an ordinary girl from Earth who buys a strange book at an antique book fair in London. She starts to read it and is transported to a parallel world called Otherworld. Eventually, she becomes a Warrior Princess and sets out to help save Otherworld from the evil that is Ronan and his werewolf spawn. With the help of the elves of Karandore and their dragons, will they win the many battles that lie ahead? Will she find love? Will she survive?

message 4: by Grasshopper, Administrator (new)

👍

message 5: by Shanna (new)

Shanna Swenson (shannaswen) | 321 comments Hi Michael!

message 6: by Michael (new)

Michael Nicolson (rockyboy2) | 8 comments Hi Shanna

message 7: by Ruby (new)

Ruby Emam (goodreadscomruby_emam) | 260 comments Good luck, Michael.

message 8: by Michael (new)

Michael Nicolson (rockyboy2) | 8 comments Thank you

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael Nicolson (rockyboy2) | 8 comments My brothers daughter is a famous Australian Skye Nicolson Ladies boxing champion and Commonwealth Gold medalist for Australia

message 10: by Grasshopper, Administrator (new)

Hey! That's commendable!👍

message 11: by Michael (new)

Michael Nicolson (rockyboy2) | 8 comments very proud of her best holiday ever was visiting them in Brisbane

message 12: by Robert (new)

Robert Ullrich (robert_m_ullrich) | 49 comments Michael wrote: "My brothers daughter is a famous Australian Skye Nicolson Ladies boxing champion and Commonwealth Gold medalist for Australia"

Excellent. My daughter boxed for several years. She was good, but ran into better. Congrats to your niece!

message 13: by Grasshopper, Administrator (new)

Only two weeks more with the Author. Would readers like to ask the Author any questions?

Question#1
What inspired you to write Michael?

message 14: by Michael (new)

Michael Nicolson (rockyboy2) | 8 comments I have always wanted to write since I was a young man then life got in the way. Eighteen months ago I entered two writing competitions and won them both, for short stories. So I decided to write novels now I have published four on Amazon all self published and proof read by myself. It wasn't easy but I am now writing another.

message 15: by Grasshopper, Administrator (last edited Apr 30, 2019 01:29PM) (new)

Thanks for sharing that Michael. Life does get in the way sometimes. We eventually get around to doing what we are meant to do!

message 16: by Grasshopper, Administrator (new)

Question#2
What is your next book going to be about?

message 17: by Michael (new)

Michael Nicolson (rockyboy2) | 8 comments A follow up to Karla Warrior Princess, she is now in New York and goes on another adventure in a parallel world Find all my published novels on my author page at https://authorcentral.amazon.co.uk/gp...

message 18: by Grasshopper, Administrator (new)

👍

message 19: by Grasshopper, Administrator (new)

Thank you Michael Nicolson
for sharing your book with us and providing us with valuable insight into your life as an author.

░N░e░w░ ░A░u░t░h░o░r░s░

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Michael Nicolson (other topics)