Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

NetGalley Challenge > NetGalley April 2019

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new)

Moderators of NBRC | 30937 comments Mod
NetGalley

Feed Your Readers, the NetGalley Challenge

Duration: Monthly

How to Participate:

The NetGalley Challenge is designed to not only get you to read your NetGalley books, but to also advertise your reviews for others to see because after all, that's what NetGalley is all about.

Though you may pop in/out at any time, the NetGalley Challenge will run on a monthly basis so you are able to see progress being made.

1. At the beginning of the month, post any/all of the following:
a: How many books on your NetGalley shelf
b: What books are on your NG shelf
c: What your Netgalley feedback ratio is

2. During the month, read the NetGalley books that you can AND update your post with your reviews. (You can do this after each book or wait until the end of the month.)

3. At the end of the month, update your post and with:
a: What books you read
b: Link(s) to your review(s)**
c: Your updated shelf count
d: Your updated books to read
e: Your updated ratio

Then start a new post for the next month!

But Wait, There's More

Do you ever get so caught up in your reading that you don't want to stop to write your reviews?

Thinking about that, it was decided we need a "Review Weekend", once each month, set aside to write those reviews you've been not doing in favor of reading!

Review Weekends will vary randomly each month and is meant to be a time set aside to review. Take one, or both days and get caught up on reviews so you can spend the rest of the month reading!!

The next Review Weekend is set for April 13/14

**When linking your reviews, please link only to the book(s) here at GoodReads. At this time, linking to a personal blog is not allowed. Thank you!

message 2: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new)

Moderators of NBRC | 30937 comments Mod
r

message 3: by Karen ⊰✿, Fiction Aficionado (last edited Apr 30, 2019 03:34PM) (new)

Karen ⊰✿ | 14346 comments Mod

Start of Month:

Books on Shelf : 10

Books:
Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield The Last Days of the Romanov Dancers by Kerri Turner The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley The Culture Question How to Create a Workplace Where People Like to Work by Randy Grieser Eight Lives by Susan Hurley
The Fifteen Wonders of Daniel Green by Erica Boyce Wakenhyrst by Michelle Paver Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson, #4) by Darynda Jones Hughie Mittman's Fear of Lawnmowers by Conor Bowman The Forgotten Letters of Esther Durrant by Kayte Nunn

Feedback ratio: 92%

FINISHED
The Last Days of the Romanov Dancers by Kerri Turner Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson, #4) by Darynda Jones

ADDED

End of Month:
Books on shelf: 8
Feedback Ratio:94%

message 4: by Aymee (last edited Apr 30, 2019 04:48PM) (new)

Aymee (asphaltcowgrrl) | 60 comments April is going to be a mess but...

Start of month

Books on shelf: 10

Books:

Luck of the Draw (Sterling's Montana, #2) by B.J. Daniels Stroke of Luck / Luck of the Draw by B.J. Daniels Man of the Year by Caroline Louise Walker Just His Luck (Sterling's Montana, #3) by B.J. Daniels How to Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway A Crafter Hooks a Killer (A Handcrafted Mystery #2) by Holly Quinn Sweet Tea and Secrets (A Tea and Read Mystery #2) by Joy Avon

Feedback ratio: 77%

Finished:

Play It Again by Aidan Wayne Unbroken Cowboy (Gold Valley, #5) by Maisey Yates Little Darlings by Melanie Golding Belly Up by Eva Darrows

Added:

End of month

Books on shelf: 7

Feedback ratio: 84%

message 5: by Melanie (last edited Apr 30, 2019 05:40PM) (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 722 comments I'm hoping to get through some of my older books this month.

Start of month:
Books on shelf: 30
Feedback Ratio: 86%

Books (ordered by pub date):
The Birthday Girl by Sue Fortin Furyborn (Empirium, #1) by Claire Legrand Cowboy SEAL Redemption (Navy SEAL Cowboys, #2) by Nicole Helm Relentless (Somerton Security, #2) by Elizabeth Dyer Tempting the Laird (Highland Grooms, #5) by Julia London An Affair with a Spare (The Survivors, #3) by Shana Galen A Tall, Dark Cowboy Christmas (Gold Valley, #4) by Maisey Yates What a Widow Wants (The Widows' Club, #3) by Jenna Jaxon Cowboy Wolf Trouble (Seven Range Shifters, #1) by Kait Ballenger An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks
The Conspiracy (Maximum Security #1) by Kat Martin Escaping His Grace (Gentlemen of Temptation, #2) by Kristin Vayden One Tough Cowboy (Moving Violations #1) by Lora Leigh Duchess by Deception (Gilded, #1) by Marie Force The Wayward Bride (Besotted Scots, #1) by Anna Bradley My Favorite Cowboy (Heart of Texas #3) by Donna Grant A Beautiful Corpse (Harper McClain, #2) by Christi Daugherty Buried Deep (Jessie Cole, #4) by T.R. Ragan Hide and Seek (Criminal Profiler #1) by Mary Burton Prologue to Murder (Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery, #2) by Lauren Elliott
Highland Crown (Royal Highlander, #1) by May McGoldrick No Other Duke But You (Playful Brides, #11) by Valerie Bowman Never Kiss a Notorious Marquess (Infamous Lords, #3) by Renee Ann Miller The Temptation of Grace (Gentlemen of Temptation, #3) by Kristin Vayden Never Deny a Duke (Decadent Dukes Society, #3) by Madeline Hunter Wed, Read & Dead (Mystery Bookshop, #4) by V.M. Burns The Night Before by Wendy Walker To Tame a Wild Cowboy (Cupid, Texas #7) by Lori Wilde The Escape Room by Megan Goldin Thirteen (Eddie Flynn #4) by Steve Cavanagh

Added:
Sweet Wild of Mine (Where the Wild Hearts Are #2) by Laurel Kerr Getting Hot with the Scot (Sometimes in Love, #1) by Melonie Johnson One Night for Seduction (Wicked Dukes Club #1) by Erica Ridley One Night of Surrender (Wicked Dukes Club #2) by Darcy Burke A Merciful Promise (Mercy Kilpatrick, #6) by Kendra Elliot The Earl Next Door (First Comes Love, #1) by Amelia Grey Rogue Most Wanted (The Cavensham Heiresses #5) by Janna MacGregor One Night of Passion (Wicked Dukes Club #3) by Erica Ridley Smitten by the Brit (Sometimes in Love, #2) by Melonie Johnson

Finished:
Buried Deep (Jessie Cole, #4) by T.R. Ragan My Review Escaping His Grace (Gentlemen of Temptation, #2) by Kristin Vayden My Review Relentless (Somerton Security, #2) by Elizabeth Dyer My Review Highland Crown (Royal Highlander, #1) by May McGoldrick My Review
No Other Duke But You (Playful Brides, #11) by Valerie Bowman My Review Wed, Read & Dead (Mystery Bookshop, #4) by V.M. Burns My Review One Night for Seduction (Wicked Dukes Club #1) by Erica Ridley My Review Prologue to Murder (Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery, #2) by Lauren Elliott My Review
The Temptation of Grace (Gentlemen of Temptation, #3) by Kristin Vayden My Review One Night of Surrender (Wicked Dukes Club #2) by Darcy Burke My Review Getting Hot with the Scot (Sometimes in Love, #1) by Melonie Johnson My Review Never Deny a Duke (Decadent Dukes Society, #3) by Madeline Hunter My Review
Hide and Seek (Criminal Profiler #1) by Mary Burton My Review Never Kiss a Notorious Marquess (Infamous Lords, #3) by Renee Ann Miller My Review An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks My Review The Wayward Bride (Besotted Scots, #1) by Anna Bradley My Review
The Conspiracy (Maximum Security #1) by Kat Martin My Review

End of Month:
Books on shelf: 22
Feedback Ratio: 90%

message 6: by Nicole ✧ (last edited Apr 11, 2019 09:04AM) (new)

Nicole ✧ | 22 comments Beginning of month

Shelf count: 27
Current titles: 19
Again, but Better by Christine Riccio Aru Shah and the Song of Death (Pandava Quartet, #2) by Roshani Chokshi Beneath the Citadel by Destiny Soria Dear Haiti, Love Alaine by Maika Moulite The Deceivers (Vale Hall, #1) by Kristen Simmons House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig Kingsbane (Empirium, #2) by Claire Legrand The Last 8 (The Last 8, #1) by Laura Pohl Lost Roses by Martha Hall Kelly Moonlocket (The Cogheart Adventures, #2) by Peter Bunzl The Night Tiger by Yangsze Choo The Rise of Winter by Alex Lyttle Six Goodbyes We Never Said by Candace Ganger Spin the Dawn (The Blood of Stars, #1) by Elizabeth Lim Starworld by Audrey Coulthurst Storm and Fury (The Harbinger, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Tiger Queen by Annie Sullivan Vivatera (Vivatera, #1) by Candace J. Thomas When Summer Ends by Jessica Pennington
Older than 3 months: 8
The Black Witch (The Black Witch Chronicles, #1) by Laurie Forest Bloodleaf (Bloodleaf, #1) by Crystal Smith The Confectioner's Guild (The Confectioner Chronicles, #1) by Claire Luana A Danger to Herself and Others by Alyssa B. Sheinmel The Geography of Lost Things by Jessica Brody The Iron Flower (The Black Witch Chronicles, #2) by Laurie Forest Nick and June Were Here by Shalanda Stanley Shadow of the Fox (Shadow of the Fox, #1) by Julie Kagawa
Feedback ratio: 25%

During the month

Books read and reviewed:
House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig
Books added:
The Evil Queen (The Forest of Good and Evil, #1) by Gena Showalter The Speed of Falling Objects by Nancy Richardson Fischer The Storm Crow (The Storm Crow, #1) by Kalyn Josephson Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes Lenny's Book of Everything by Karen Foxlee Solving for M by Jennifer Swender The Long Ride by Marina Tamar Budhos The Humiliations of Pipi McGee by Beth Vrabel Storm Blown by Nick Courage Pet by Akwaeke Emezi I'm Not Dying with You Tonight by Kimberly Jones Nocturna (A Forgery of Magic, #1) by Maya Motayne Order of the Majestic by Matt Myklusch Titans (Titans #1) by Kate O'Hearn Where I End and You Begin by Preston Norton The Root of Magic by Kathleen Benner Duble Honeybees and Frenemies by Kristi Wientge

End of month

Total books read: n/a
Shelf count: n/a
Feedback ratio: n/a

message 7: by Alysa (last edited Sep 25, 2019 01:21PM) (new)

Alysa H. | 3623 comments Alysa’s spot 😁

I am still finishing up my last March book, and also have some reviewing to do, but I can already see that my stats going into April are as follows:

Beginning of month
Books on my NetGalley To-Read shelf: 39
Feedback ratio: 91%

Read
The Winter of the Witch (my review)
Sunset Rising (my review)
Ghosts of Gotham (my review)
The Cold Is in Her Bones (my review)
Witchmark (my review)
The Night Tiger (my review)
Withered + Sere (my review)

The Winter of the Witch (Winternight Trilogy, #3) by Katherine Arden Sunset Rising (Sunset Rising, #1) by S.M. McEachern Ghosts of Gotham by Craig Schaefer The Cold Is in Her Bones by Peternelle van Arsdale Witchmark (The Kingston Cycle, #1) by C.L. Polk The Night Tiger by Yangsze Choo Withered + Sere (Immemorial Year, #1) by T.J. Klune

So...
End of month
Books on my NetGalley To-Read shelf: 37 (incl. 5 new)
Feedback ratio:
I still need to write some more reviews to know my exact ratio (it will be either 91 or 92%)

message 9: by Kristie (last edited Apr 30, 2019 12:48PM) (new)

Kristie | 3237 comments Beginning of Month:

Books on Shelf: 13
Published:
The Space Between Words by Michèle Phoenix Sold on a Monday by Kristina McMorris Sitting Murder (Lancashire Detective, #4) by A.J. Wright After the Fire by Will Hill I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella
April:
The Mother-in-Law by Sally Hepworth Wolfhunter River (Stillhouse Lake, #3) by Rachel Caine
May:
The Night Window (Jane Hawk #5) by Dean Koontz Dark Site (Sam Dryden, #3) by Patrick Lee The Vanishing Season (The Collector, #4) by Dot Hutchison
June:
The Wisdom of Sally Red Shoes by Ruth Hogan
July:
Home for Erring and Outcast Girls by Julie Kibler
August:
Because You're Mine by Rea Frey

Netgalley Ratio: 92%

End of Month:

Read: 1
The Mother-in-Law by Sally Hepworth

Reviews: 1
Mother-in-Law review

Added: 1
Recursion by Blake Crouch

Books on Shelf: 13
Ratio: 92%

message 10: by Alison (last edited May 02, 2019 04:22AM) (new)

Alison (a1ison74) | 2521 comments Beginning of Month

Feedback Ratio 75%
Books on Shelf: 74

Planning to Read
A Dark So Deadly by Stuart MacBride Did You See Melody? by Sophie Hannah The Idea of You by Amanda Prowse The Break by Marian Keyes Cross Her Heart by Sarah Pinborough Elefant by Martin Suter You Were Made for This by Michelle Sacks Grist Mill Road by Christopher J. Yates Mirage (Mirage, #1) by Somaiya Daud Macbeth (Hogarth Shakespeare) by Jo Nesbø Ace of Shades (The Shadow Game, #1) by Amanda Foody The Dead Fathers Club by Matt Haig Your Closest Friend by Karen Perry The Light Between Us by Katie Khan The Ice Maiden by Sara Sheridan It Ends With You by S. K. Wright A House of Ghosts by W.C. Ryan A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult Light Years by Kass Morgan I Invited Her In by Adele Parks Skyward (Skyward, #1) by Brandon Sanderson This Lie Will Kill You by Chelsea Pitcher Shadow of the Fox (Shadow of the Fox, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Beauty of the Wolf by Wray Delaney The Witch Elm by Tana French Summoned to Thirteenth Grave (Charley Davidson, #13) by Darynda Jones Nocturna (A Forgery of Magic #1) by Maya Motayne Three Hours by Rosamund Lupton The Queen’s Resistance (The Queen’s Rising, #2) by Rebecca Ross The Au Pair by Emma Rous Archenemies (Renegades, #2) by Marissa Meyer Call It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer

Read & still to Review
The Craftsman (The Craftsman, #1) by Sharon J. Bolton Snap by Belinda Bauer Chaser (Dive Bar, #3) by Kylie Scott Grey Sister (Book of the Ancestor, #2) by Mark Lawrence The Way of All Flesh by Ambrose Parry Jack of Hearts (and Other Parts) by Lev A.C. Rosen The Glass Woman by Caroline Lea Fallen Angel by Chris Brookmyre Lady Smoke (Ash Princess Trilogy #2) by Laura Sebastian Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly I Know Who You Are by Alice Feeney Wolfhunter River (Stillhouse Lake, #3) by Rachel Caine

Reviews Posted
One Summer In Paris by Sarah Morgan My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing The Devil Aspect by Craig Russell Sorry I'm Late, I Didn't Want to Come One Introvert's Year of Saying Yes by Jessica Pan Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Books Added:
Recursion by Blake Crouch The Bride Test (The Kiss Quotient, #2) by Helen Hoang Sorry I'm Late, I Didn't Want to Come One Introvert's Year of Saying Yes by Jessica Pan

Current
Feedback Ratio 75%
Books on Shelf 72

message 11: by Lexi (last edited May 04, 2019 09:05AM) (new)

Lexi | 2651 comments I'm back. I stayed at 19 books last month so I hope to end with fewer this month.
Start of Month:
Books on Shelf : 19
Books:
The Vampire of Maple Town by Kane McLoughlin Foreign to You by Jeremy Martin The Time Traveler's Guide to Modern Romance by Madeline J. Reynolds Barely Missing Everything by Matt Mendez The Obsoletes by Simeon Mills The Bobcat by Katherine Forbes Riley Spin the Dawn (The Blood of Stars, #1) by Elizabeth Lim Ever Alice by H.J. Ramsay House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig The Porpoise by Mark Haddon The Center of the Universe by Ria Voros The Bird King by G. Willow Wilson Rosewater by Tade Thompson The Waking Forest by Alyssa Wees The Lost Coast by Amy Rose Capetta The Travelers A Novel by Regina Porter David Mogo, Godhunter by Suyi Davies Okungbowa Song of Sacrifice by Janell Rhiannon The Fever King (Feverwake, #1) by Victoria Lee

Feedback ratio: 56% (working on it)

Finished:
The Vampire of Maple Town by Kane McLoughlin The Travelers A Novel by Regina Porter
Added:
Girls Like Us by Cristina Alger , The Girl Who Could Move Sh*t with Her Mind by Jackson Ford

message 12: by Vicki Willis (last edited Apr 30, 2019 05:31PM) (new)

Vicki Willis | 368 comments My "NUT"Galley for APRIL hahahaha that was so funny!

Beginning of Month
Books on shelf : 4

What books are on your NG shelf
A Steep Price (Tracy Crosswhite, #6) by Robert Dugoni Tell Me A Secret by Samantha Hayes The Last House Guest by Megan Miranda The Dead Girl in 2A by Carter Wilson

Feedback ratio: 88%

Finished
Last of the Magpies

Added
Last of the Magpies The Thrilling Conclusion to The Magpies (Kindle Single) by Mark Edwards Good Girl, Bad Girl by Michael Robotham The Women by S.E. Lynes

End of Month
Books on Shelf: 6
Feedback ratio: 83%

message 13: by Yzabel (last edited Apr 30, 2019 12:35PM) (new)

Yzabel Ginsberg (yzabelginsberg) | 160 comments Beginning of the month

Books on shelves: 13

Hacking Darwin Genetic Engineering and the Future of Humanity by Jamie Metzl The Orphanage of Gods by Helena Coggan Internment by Samira Ahmed Magic for Liars by Sarah Gailey Space 2.0 How Private Spaceflight, a Resurgent NASA, and International Partners are Creating a New Space Age by Rod Pyle Emily Eternal by M.G. Wheaton Quantum Convention (Katherine Anne Porter Prize in Short Fiction Book 17) by Eric Schlich Invisible Women Exposing Data Bias in a World Designed for Men by Caroline Criado Perez The Way of All Flesh by Ambrose Parry Burnout The secret to solving the stress cycle by Emily Nagoski The Gomorrah Gambit by Tom Chatfield

Older than 3 months:

Unearthed (Unearthed, #1) by Amie Kaufman Digital Consciousness A Transformative Vision by Jim Elvidge

Feedback Ratio: 97%

End of the Month

Books I read in April: 7

Reviews:

DNF: 0

Added: 5

Shelf count: 11

Feedback ratio: 97%

message 14: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (theresabaker22) | 35 comments Sorry to ask is this the books on ng what says current titles?

message 15: by Avid Reader and Geek Girl (last edited Apr 28, 2019 02:32PM) (new)

Avid Reader and Geek Girl (avidreaderandgeekgirl) | 241 comments April NetGalley Challenge

Start of the Month:

Number of Books on Shelf:
Book Titles: The Everlasting Rose (The Belles, #2) by Dhonielle Clayton The Last Wish of Sasha Cade by Cheyanne Young Me and Me by Alice Kuipers Hot Pursuit by Rebecca Freeborn Fall 2016 Debut Fiction Sampler by Publishers Lunch Buzz Books 2018 Romance Exclusive Excerpts from Forthcoming Titles by Jane Feather, Denise Hunter, Shelly Laurenston, Judith McNaught, Karen Rose and More by Publishers Lunch Buzz Books 2018 Young Adult Fall/Winter Exclusive Excerpts from Forthcoming Titles by Rebecca Hanover, Julie Kagawa, Kody Keplinger, Natasha Ngan, Courtney Summers and More by Publishers Lunch Buzz Books 2018 Fall/Winter Exclusive Excerpts from Forthcoming Titles by Stephen Carter, Jude Devereaux, Leif Enger, Barbara Kingsolver, Sarah Perry and 35 More by Publishers Lunch Buzz Books 2017 Romance Exclusive Excerpts from Forthcoming Romance Titles by Tessa Dare, Alexandra Ivy, Eloisa James, Gena Showalter, Joanna Shupe, Meredith Wild and Many More by Publishers Lunch Buzz Books 2017 Young Adult Fall/Winter Exclusive Excerpts from Forthcoming Titles by Kwame Alexander, Jen Lancaster, Marie Lu, Marieke Nijkamp and More by Publishers Lunch Girl in Snow by Danya Kukafka The Girl Before by J.P. Delaney Good in Bed (Cannie Shapiro, #1) by Jennifer Weiner The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett by Chelsea Sedoti Buzz Books 2016 Romance Exclusive Excerpts from Top New Romance Titles by Publishers Lunch Alice in Wonderland - Special Collector's Manga by Jun Abe There Will Be Stars by Billy Coffey Spill Simmer Falter Wither by Sara Baume The Best Place on Earth by Ayelet Tsabari Innocents and Others by Dana Spiotta The Progeny (Descendants of the House of Bathory #1) by Tosca Lee All the Single Ladies Unmarried Women and the Rise of an Independent Nation by Rebecca Traister Cutter Boy by Cristy Watson Just For Clicks by Kara McDowell Buzz Books 2019 Young Adult Spring/Summer Excerpts from Next Season's Best New Titles by Ian Doescher, Gaby Dunn, David Elliott, Kosoko Jackson, Mary Weber and More by Publishers Lunch The Sisterhood by A.J. Grainger King of Fools (The Shadow Game, #2) by Amanda Foody July/August 2018 Buzz Books Monthly; June 2018 Buzz Books Monthly; January 2018 Buzz Books Monthly
Feedback Ratio: 42%

During Month
Books Read: 0
Books removed by not reviewing: Spill Simmer Falter Wither by Sara Baume The Best Place on Earth by Ayelet Tsabari
Book Review Links:
New Books Added: Something Like Gravity by Amber Smith

End of Month
Number of Books on Shelf: 29
Book Titles: Something Like Gravity by Amber Smith The Everlasting Rose (The Belles, #2) by Dhonielle Clayton The Last Wish of Sasha Cade by Cheyanne Young Me and Me by Alice Kuipers Hot Pursuit by Rebecca Freeborn Fall 2016 Debut Fiction Sampler by Publishers Lunch Buzz Books 2018 Romance Exclusive Excerpts from Forthcoming Titles by Jane Feather, Denise Hunter, Shelly Laurenston, Judith McNaught, Karen Rose and More by Publishers Lunch Buzz Books 2018 Young Adult Fall/Winter Exclusive Excerpts from Forthcoming Titles by Rebecca Hanover, Julie Kagawa, Kody Keplinger, Natasha Ngan, Courtney Summers and More by Publishers Lunch Buzz Books 2018 Fall/Winter Exclusive Excerpts from Forthcoming Titles by Stephen Carter, Jude Devereaux, Leif Enger, Barbara Kingsolver, Sarah Perry and 35 More by Publishers Lunch Buzz Books 2017 Romance Exclusive Excerpts from Forthcoming Romance Titles by Tessa Dare, Alexandra Ivy, Eloisa James, Gena Showalter, Joanna Shupe, Meredith Wild and Many More by Publishers Lunch Buzz Books 2017 Young Adult Fall/Winter Exclusive Excerpts from Forthcoming Titles by Kwame Alexander, Jen Lancaster, Marie Lu, Marieke Nijkamp and More by Publishers Lunch Girl in Snow by Danya Kukafka Innocents and Others by Dana Spiotta The Girl Before by J.P. Delaney Good in Bed (Cannie Shapiro, #1) by Jennifer Weiner The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett by Chelsea Sedoti Buzz Books 2016 Romance Exclusive Excerpts from Top New Romance Titles by Publishers Lunch Alice in Wonderland - Special Collector's Manga by Jun Abe There Will Be Stars by Billy Coffey The Progeny (Descendants of the House of Bathory #1) by Tosca Lee All the Single Ladies Unmarried Women and the Rise of an Independent Nation by Rebecca Traister Cutter Boy by Cristy Watson Just For Clicks by Kara McDowell Buzz Books 2019 Young Adult Spring/Summer Excerpts from Next Season's Best New Titles by Ian Doescher, Gaby Dunn, David Elliott, Kosoko Jackson, Mary Weber and More by Publishers Lunch The Sisterhood by A.J. Grainger King of Fools (The Shadow Game, #2) by Amanda Foody July/August 2018 Buzz Books Monthly; June 2018 Buzz Books Monthly; January 2018 Buzz Books Monthly
Feedback Ratio: 44%

message 16: by Kylie (last edited May 01, 2019 03:31AM) (new)

Kylie D | 51 comments April
Books On Shelf: 11
Feedback Ratio: 86%

Shelf:
Colombiano by Rusty Young 55 by James Delargy Wolfhunter River (Stillhouse Lake, #3) by Rachel Caine Something in the Wine by Tricia Stringer The Fragments by Toni Jordan The Eighth Sister (Charles Jenkins, #1) by Robert Dugoni The Vanishing Season (The Collector, #4) by Dot Hutchison The Ghost Manuscript by Kris Frieswick The Tiger Catcher (End of Forever, #1) by Paullina Simons Tick Tock (DS Grace Allendale #2) by Mel Sherratt Blood River by Tony Cavanaugh

Added:
Street Shadows by Claire Gilchrist The Woman in the Blue Cloak by Deon Meyer A Twist in the Tail (The Oyster Cove Guesthouse #1) by Leighann Dobbs The Debt (Cal Donovan Thriller, #3) by Glenn Cooper Black Wolf by G.D. Abson

Read:
Colombiano by Rusty Young The Ghost Manuscript by Kris Frieswick The Eighth Sister (Charles Jenkins, #1) by Robert Dugoni Something in the Wine by Tricia Stringer The Tiger Catcher (End of Forever, #1) by Paullina Simons Wolfhunter River (Stillhouse Lake, #3) by Rachel Caine Blood River by Tony Cavanaugh The Woman in the Blue Cloak by Deon Meyer 55 by James Delargy

End Of Month
Books On Shelf: 7
Feedback Ratio: 91%

message 17: by Alysa (last edited Apr 01, 2019 09:00AM) (new)

Alysa H. | 3623 comments LOL! Has anyone else noticed that NetGalley has changed "Your Shelf" into "Your Nut Stash"?

It might just be for April Fools' Day, but it's a pretty apt description of our book hoards. :D

message 18: by Alison (new)

Alison (a1ison74) | 2521 comments Alysa wrote: "LOL! Has anyone else noticed that NetGalley has changed "Your Shelf" into "Your Nut Stash"?

It might just be for April Fools' Day, but it's a pretty apt description of our book hoards. :D"

Have you noticed they've renamed the whole thing NutGalley?

Unfortunately just the US site not UK :(

message 19: by Alysa (new)

Alysa H. | 3623 comments Haha, no, I missed that somehow!

Too bad re US v UK. But is April Fool's Day celebrated in the UK?

message 20: by Alison (new)

Alison (a1ison74) | 2521 comments It is. Maybe they've just decided brexit is enough of a joke and they can't compete :P

message 21: by Kristie (new)

Kristie | 3237 comments Alison wrote: "It is. Maybe they've just decided brexit is enough of a joke and they can't compete :P"

lol It is a bit of a mess...

I love that they changed it to NutGalley and Your Nut Stash. I think it's fun when sites like Google do that for a short time.

message 22: by Alysa (last edited Apr 01, 2019 10:59AM) (new)

Alysa H. | 3623 comments Alison wrote: "It is. Maybe they've just decided brexit is enough of a joke and they can't compete :P"

message 23: by Aymee (new)

Aymee (asphaltcowgrrl) | 60 comments Alysa wrote: "LOL! Has anyone else noticed that NetGalley has changed "Your Shelf" into "Your Nut Stash"?

It might just be for April Fools' Day, but it's a pretty apt description of our book hoards. :D"

I saw that when I logged in this morning. I was cracking up at my desk and my boss threatened to drug test me since I'm out here alone. LOL

message 24: by Karen ⊰✿, Fiction Aficionado (new)

Haha that’s cute
I totally forgot about April fools day this year!

Nomadic Librarian (sgpeters) Theresa wrote: "Sorry to ask is this the books on ng what says current titles?"

Current Titles = Books on Shelf

Nomadic Librarian (sgpeters) Alysa wrote: "LOL! Has anyone else noticed that NetGalley has changed "Your Shelf" into "Your Nut Stash"?

And NetGalley is NutGalley! Definitely apt!

message 27: by Nomadic Librarian (last edited May 12, 2019 01:35PM) (new)

Nomadic Librarian (sgpeters) April NetGalley Challenge

25 Book Reviews Professional Reader Frequently Auto-Approved

Beginning of month:

# of books: 146
Feedback ratio: 14%

Books on shelf (alphabetical by title):

Again, but Better by Christine Riccio All It Takes (Romancing Manhattan, #2) by Kristen Proby All of Us with Wings by Michelle Ruiz Keil All Our Broken Pieces by L.D. Crichton Angel Thieves by Kathi Appelt A Perfect Cornish Summer (Porthmellow Harbour #1) by Phillipa Ashley Becoming Beatriz by Tami Charles Better Than the Best Plan by Lauren Morrill Birthday by Meredith Russo Brief Chronicle of Another Stupid Heartbreak by Adi Alsaid Bright Burning Stars by A.K. Small Call It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer The Center of the Universe by Ria Voros Chronicles of a Radical Hag (with Recipes) by Lorna Landvik City of Flickering Light by Juliette Fay Cowboy to the Core (Gold Valley, #6) by Maisey Yates Cursed by Karol Ruth Silverstein Deposing Nathan by Zack Smedley Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman Ellie and the Harpmaker by Hazel Prior Ever Alice by H.J. Ramsay Every Moment After by Joseph Moldover Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes Fat Angie Rebel Girl Revolution by E.E. Charlton-Trujillo Fear of Missing Out by Kate McGovern Fix Her Up (Hot and Hammered #1) by Tessa Bailey Forward Me Back To You by Mitali Perkins Going Off Script by Jen Wilde Gravity Is the Thing A Novel by Jaclyn Moriarty Happy Messy Scary Love by Leah Konen Hearts Made for Breaking by Jen Klein Hold My Hand by Michael Barakiva Hope and Other Punchlines by Julie Buxbaum House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig How Not to Ask a Boy to Prom by S.J. Goslee How Not to Die Alone by Richard Roper How to Be Luminous by Harriet Reuter Hapgood How to Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway How to Make Friends with the Dark by Kathleen Glasgow Husband Material by Emily Belden In the Key of Nira Ghani by Natasha Deen In the Neighborhood of True by Susan Kaplan Carlton Just My Luck by Jennifer Honeybourn Kings, Queens, and In-Betweens by Tanya Boteju Life and Other Inconveniences by Kristan Higgins Little Lovely Things by Maureen Joyce Connolly Lost Roses (Lilac Girls, #2 Prequel) by Martha Hall Kelly Love at First Like by Hannah Orenstein Love From A to Z by S.K. Ali Lovestruck by Kate Watson Maybe This Time by Jill Mansell Meet Me in Monaco by Hazel Gaynor Mistress of the Ritz by Melanie Benjamin Montauk by Nicola Harrison Mrs. Everything by Jennifer Weiner Ms. Lawyer (Eastern Shore Series #1) by Lea Coll My Ex-Best Friend's Wedding by Wendy Wax Never Deny a Duke (Decadent Dukes Society, #3) by Madeline Hunter Park Avenue Summer by Renee Rosen Playing with Matches by Hannah Orenstein Pride and Prejudice and Passports A Modern Retelling by Corrie Garrett Pride, Prejudice, and Other Flavors by Sonali Dev Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston Road Tripped by Pete Hautman Romanov by Nadine Brandes Rules We're Meant to Break by Natalie Williamson Say No to the Duke (The Wildes of Lindow Castle, #4) by Eloisa James Say You Still Love Me by K.A. Tucker Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett Sisters of Summer's End by Lori Foster Small Town Hearts by Lillie Vale Some Like It Scandalous (The Gilded Age Girls Club, #2) by Maya Rodale Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo Star-Crossed by Minnie Darke Starworld by Audrey Coulthurst Stealing Home by Becky Wallace Stone Bridges (Swift River Valley #9) by Carla Neggers Summer Hours by Amy Mason Doan Summer of '69 by Todd Strasser Symptoms of a Heartbreak by Sona Charaipotra Teen Titans Raven by Kami Garcia The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman The Boy Next Story (Bookish Boyfriends, #2) by Tiffany Schmidt The Bride Test (The Kiss Quotient, #2) by Helen Hoang The Chelsea Girls by Fiona Davis The Confessions of Frannie Langton by Sara Collins The Earl Next Door (First Comes Love, #1) by Amelia Grey The First Mistake by Sandie Jones The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez The Golden Hour by Beatriz Williams The Goodbye Summer by Sarah Van Name The Great Unknowable End by Kathryn Ormsbee The Hidden Women by Kerry Barrett The Importance of Being Wilde at Heart by R. Zamora Linmark The Key to Happily Ever After by Tif Marcelo The Last Collection A Novel of Elsa Schiaparelli and Coco Chanel by Jeanne Mackin The Last Post by Renee Carlino The Lemon Sisters (Wildstone, #3) by Jill Shalvis The Lieutenant's Nurse by Sara Ackerman The Little Teashop on Main by Jodi Thomas The Lost Daughter by Gill Paul The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris by Jenny Colgan The Me I Used to Be by Jennifer Ryan The Memory House by Rachel Hauck The Oysterville Sewing Circle by Susan Wiggs The Peacock Emporium by Jojo Moyes The Printed Letter Bookshop by Katherine Reay The Pursuits of Lord Kit Cavanaugh (The Cavanaughs #2) by Stephanie Laurens There's Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon The Right Swipe (Modern Love, #1) by Alisha Rai The Royal Secret by Lucinda Riley The Seven or Eight Deaths of Stella Fortuna by Juliet Grames The Song of the Jade Lily by Kirsty Manning The Spaces Between Us by Stacia Tolman The Speed of Falling Objects by Nancy Richardson Fischer The Summer Country by Lauren Willig The Summer of Sunshine and Margot by Susan Mallery The Summer We Lost Her by Tish Cohen The Tenth Muse by Catherine Chung The Things We Cannot Say by Kelly Rimmer The Unbreakables by Lisa Barr The Unlikely Adventures of the Shergill Sisters by Balli Kaur Jaswal The Voice in My Head by Dana L. Davis The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory The Winemaker's Wife by Kristin Harmel The Wisdom of Sally Red Shoes by Ruth Hogan This Is Not a Love Scene by S.C. Megale Time After Time by Lisa GrunwaldUnleaving by Melissa Ostrom Waisted by Randy Susan Meyers Waiting for Tom Hanks by Kerry Winfrey Warhead The True Story of One Teen Who Almost Saved the World by Jeff Henigson We Contain Multitudes by Sarah Henstra When a Duchess Says I Do (Rogues to Riches #2) by Grace Burrowes Where I End and You Begin by Preston Norton You, Me, and the Sea by Meg Donohue

During the month:

Books read and reviewed (click title to read):

XL by Scott Brown XL
The Rose (The Red, #2) by Tiffany Reisz The Rose
The Next to Last Mistake by Amalie Jahn The Next to Last Mistake
The Last Year of the War by Susan Meissner The Last Year of the War
The Dating Game by Kiley Roache The Dating Game
The Cliff House by RaeAnne Thayne The Cliff House
The Road Leads Back (Stonehill #1) by Marci Bolden The Road Leads Back
The Princess and the Fangirl (Once Upon a Con, #2) by Ashley Poston The Princess and the Fangirl
We Were Beautiful by Heather Hepler We Were Beautiful
When Summer Ends by Jessica Pennington When Summer Ends

Books added: (I have no willpower!)

Dreaming of Rome by T.A. Williams The Boy and Girl Who Broke the World by Amy Reed Once Upon a Bad Boy (Sometimes in Love, #3) by Melonie Johnson The Flight Girls by Noelle Salazar The Road Leads Back (Stonehill #1) by Marci Bolden The Book Charmer (Dove Pond, #1) by Karen Hawkins An American Duchess by Caroline Fyffe Dear Wife by Kimberly Belle The Woman in the White Kimono by Ana Johns Goodnight Stranger by Miciah Bay Gault The Library of Lost and Found by Phaedra Patrick Call Your Daughter Home by Deb Spera How to Cross a Marquess (The Way to a Lord's Heart, #3) by Jane Ashford American Royals (American Royals, #1) by Katharine McGee We Are Lost and Found by Helene Dunbar Gut Check by Eric Kester How the Light Gets in by Katy Upperman No Judgments (Little Bridge Island, #1) by Meg Cabot Across a Broken Shore by Amy Trueblood Keeping Lucy by T. Greenwood On the Corner of Love and Hate (Hopeless Romantics, #1) by Nina Bocci The Scent Keeper by Erica Bauermeister Dear Lily by Drew Davies Spring House by Mary Ellen Taylor Orpheus Girl by Brynne Rebele-Henry Secrets of the Chocolate House (Found Things #2) by Paula Brackston After the End by Clare Mackintosh The Orphan's Song by Lauren Kate Because You're Mine by Rea Frey A Single Thread by Tracy Chevalier Not the Girl You Marry by Andie J. Christopher Faker by Sarah Smith Bringing Down the Duke (A League of Extraordinary Women, #1) by Evie Dunmore Well Met by Jen DeLuca Someone to Honor (Westcott, #6) by Mary Balogh The Perfect Date by Evelyn Lozada Kiss by Jill Mansell The Chocolate Maker's Wife by Karen Brooks Dear Haiti, Love Alaine by Maika Moulite Unbroken Cowboy (Gold Valley, #5) by Maisey Yates Lone Wolf Cowboy (Gold Valley, #7) by Maisey Yates Crashing the A-List by Summer Heacock The McAvoy Sisters Book of Secrets by Molly Fader Beverly, Right Here by Kate DiCamillo Resistance Women A Novel by Jennifer Chiaverini Small Silent Things by Robin Page Anthony Bourdain Remembered by CNN The Bookshop on the Shore by Jenny Colgan Something Like Gravity by Amber Smith The Seduction Expert (The Seduction Expert #1) by Saya Lopez Ortega Wooing Cadie McCaffrey by Bethany Turner

End of month:

Updated shelf count: 165
# of books read (reviewed): 13 (10)
# of books added: 61
Updated feedback ratio: 15%
Auto-Approvals: 22

message 28: by Sarah-jane (last edited Apr 09, 2019 10:57AM) (new)

Sarah-jane | 144 comments April
Books On Shelf : 8
Feedback Ratio : 38%

Shelf:
Ever Alice by H.J. Ramsay Two Little Girls by Frances Vick Am I Guilty? by Jackie Kabler What She Saw by Wendy Clarke The Vanishing Season (The Collector, #4) by Dot Hutchison The Bookshop of the Broken Hearted by Robert Hillman Pretty Guilty Women by Gina LaManna Dear Lily by Drew Davies

Added:

Read:

End Of Month
Books On Shelf:
Feedback Ratio:

message 29: by Michelle (last edited Apr 02, 2019 10:53AM) (new)

Michelle (vorvesm) | 46 comments Start of Month:
April Books on Shelf : 17
Feedback ratio to start: 81%

Books:
Current titles:
The Better Sister by Alafair Burke Fix Her Up (Hot and Hammered #1) by Tessa Bailey Those People by Louise Candlish One Little Secret by Cate Holahan

Older than 3 months:
Smothered by Autumn Chiklis Trophy Son by Douglas Brunt Rich People Problems (Crazy Rich Asians, #3) by Kevin Kwan Perfect (Flawed, #2) by Cecelia Ahern The Best of Adam Sharp by Graeme Simsion Last Seen Leaving by Caleb Roehrig Absalom's Daughters by Suzanne Feldman Watching Edie by Camilla Way When I Am Through with You by Stephanie Kuehn Promise Not to Tell (Cutler, Sutter & Salinas #2) by Jayne Ann Krentz Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstance by Ruth Emmie Lang S.T.A.G.S. by M.A. Bennett People Like Us by Dana Mele

ADDED IN APRIL

FINISHED

End of Month:
Books on shelf:
Feedback Ratio:

message 30: by Tari (last edited Apr 28, 2019 08:50AM) (new)

Tari (thann) | 225 comments 4/28: I'm doing my month-end update, since I am planning on books other than NetGalley for the next two days of April.

Books on my NG shelf: 27 as of 4/28/19
Feedback ratio: 82% as of 4/28/19

A Pattern for Murder A Pattern for Murder (The Bait & Stitch Cozy Mystery Series, #1) by Ann Yost by Ann Yost
Cat Got Your Crown Cat Got Your Crown A Kitty Couture Mystery by Julie Chase by Julie Chase
Murder Once Removed Murder Once Removed by S.C. Perkins S.C. Perkins
Trouble on the Books Trouble on the Books (Castle Bookshop Mystery #1) by Essie Lang Essie Lang 4/18/19
Murder in Tranquility Park Murder in Tranquility Park (Ferrara Family Mystery, #2) by J.D. Griffo J.D. Griffo 4/16/19
Murder at the Marina Murder at the Marina (A Kelly Jackson Mystery #5) by Janet Finsilver Janet Finsilver 4/20/19
Foul Play on Words Foul Play on Words (Mystery Writer's Mystery, #2) by Becky Clark Becky Clark 4/22/19
With a Kiss I Die With a Kiss I Die (A Theater Cop Mystery #2) by J.A. Hennrikus J.A. Hennrikus 4/24/19
Murder From Scratch Murder from Scratch by Leslie Karst Leslie Karst 4/26/19
Deadly Vows Deadly Vows (A Britton Bay Mystery #2) by Jody Holford Jody Holford 4/25/19
The Body in the Wetlands
Sifting Through Clues
The Diva Sweetens the Pie
A Deadly Feast
Read on Arrival
The Scent of Murder
Changing of the Guard Dog
For a Good Paws
Game of Bones
Read on Arrival
Sconed to Death
Seeing Red
Murder with Cucumber Sandwiches
Prologue to Murder
A Patchwork of Clues
Cherry Scones & Broken Bones
Sweet Tea & Secrets
A Crafter Hooks a Killer
The Trouble with Talent
Killer in the Carriage House
Penne Dreadful
The Time for Murder is Meow
Buried in the Stacks

Added in April:
Last Pen Standing
A Curio Killing
Fatal Cajun Festival
Pride, Prejudice and Poison
And Then They Were Doomed

End of month:
Updated shelf count/books to read: 27
Updated ratio: 82%

message 31: by Barbara (last edited May 01, 2019 04:40PM) (new)

Barbara Sousa | 34 comments I'm somewhat new to NetGalley (and new to this challenge), but here's my list:

Beginning of the Month:

Books on shelf: 10

Murder Once Removed by S.C. Perkins Mother's Day Mayhem (A Tourist Trap Mystery #6.5) by Lynn Cahoon Deadly Vows (A Britton Bay Mystery #2) by Jody Holford The Coffee Club Mysteries 6 Whodunits Are Brewing in Small-Town Kansas by Darlene Franklin Thread on Arrival by Lea Wait Penne Dreadful (Italian Chef Mysteries #1) by Catherine Bruns Murder at Morrington Hall (A Stella and Lyndy Mystery #1) by Clara McKenna A Patchwork of Clues (Queen Bees Quilt Shop #1) by Sally Goldenbaum Sconed to Death (Cat Latimer Mystery #5) by Lynn Cahoon Exhale Lose Who You're Not, Love Who You Are, Live Your One Life Well by Amy Carroll

Feedback Ratio: 50%

End of Month:

Books Read with Links to Reviews: 3
Murder Once Removed by S.C. Perkins review
Mother's Day Mayhem (A Tourist Trap Mystery #6.5) by Lynn Cahoon review
Deadly Vows (A Britton Bay Mystery #2) by Jody Holford review

Books Added: 1
The Trouble with Talent (Gourmet Cat Mystery #3) by Kathy Krevat

Updated Books on Shelf: 8

Updated Feedback Ratio: 60%

message 32: by Alison (new)

Alison (a1ison74) | 2521 comments Yet again I've done that thing I keep swearing I won't do and gotten the second book in a series when I haven't read the first so I thought I'd come here and tempt y'all so I don't feel so guilty.

Recursion by Blake Crouch follow up to Dark Matter by Blake Crouch has popped up as read now on the UK site. It's also on the US site but I can't see if it's available for request or read now as pretty much all US publisher titles just show as wish for it for me

message 33: by Kristie (new)

Kristie | 3237 comments Thanks, Alison. It's available to request on the US site. Now I'm thinking about it too. lol I just bought Dark Matter, but haven't read it yet. I could try to read it this month before requesting, but if too many people request in the meantime they'll deny it. Hmmm...

message 34: by Kristie (new)

Kristie | 3237 comments I thought Dark Matter was a standalone.

message 35: by Kristie (new)

Kristie | 3237 comments Darn. Now I've gone and requested it.

message 36: by Alison (new)

Alison (a1ison74) | 2521 comments Hmm... I've just read the blurb thing again and it does just say follow up novel. I took that to mean sequel but maybe it is a stand alone.

That's even better

message 38: by Kristie (new)

Kristie | 3237 comments Already approved for Recursion. That was fast!

Added Recursion by Blake Crouch

message 39: by Lexi (new)

Lexi | 2651 comments Kristie wrote: "Already approved for Recursion. That was fast!

Added Recursion by Blake Crouch"

I was rejected equally quickly so they seem prompt.

message 40: by Marie (UK) (new)

Marie (UK) (mazza1) | 4896 comments Lexi wrote: "Kristie wrote: "Already approved for Recursion. That was fast!

Added Recursion by Blake Crouch"

I was rejected equally quickly so they seem prompt."

i get loads of approvals but if i get a rejection it is nearly always from the same publisher cannot work it out

message 41: by Alison (new)

Alison (a1ison74) | 2521 comments There are certain publishers I just no longer request from as they knock me back every single time usually with the "we only have a limited number of copies and you're too late" reason. Not sure I believe them though as I can be quick off the mark. Plus if they don't have copies left why do they still list it and let you request. I think it's a scam to build hype... but then it's possible I'm just bitter :D

message 42: by Aymee (new)

Aymee (asphaltcowgrrl) | 60 comments Alison wrote: "There are certain publishers I just no longer request from as they knock me back every single time usually with the "we only have a limited number of copies and you're too late" reason. Not sure I ..."

I agree with you on this. And it can be so random sometimes. Like, Harlequin will approve me for pretty much every book I request. Can't say they've turned down any of my requests yet. I almost didn't request the first time because they're such a big publisher, I figured I'd be rejected. But nope, they love me. Berkeley, on the other hand, cannot bribe them to get an approval.

message 43: by Alison (new)

Alison (a1ison74) | 2521 comments HQ are awesome, they almost always approve my requests too. It's Houghton Mifflin Harcourt that I have zero success with. I've stopped requesting from them as I can't take the constant rejection :'(

message 44: by Aymee (new)

Aymee (asphaltcowgrrl) | 60 comments Alison wrote: "HQ are awesome, they almost always approve my requests too. It's Houghton Mifflin Harcourt that I have zero success with. I've stopped requesting from them as I can't take the constant rejection :'("

They really are great! Ugh, the rejection plus the anxiety when you see them just SITTING THERE waiting to be approved or rejected for weeks. Hahaha.

message 45: by Kristie (new)

Kristie | 3237 comments So sorry, Lexi! That's bummer.

Alison, I get that same you're too late all our copies have been given out message all the time. So frustrating.

I've just started to pay attention to publishers. I don't like when it sits there for months only to finally disappear after the archive date. They can't even be bothered to reject you properly. It's like you aren't even worthy of their time it would take them to respond.

message 46: by Vicki Willis (new)

Vicki Willis | 368 comments I just went to ask for Blake Crouch and I see that I was already declined, so I must have asked previous to today and forgot! :/
I love him. I can't wait to see how it goes for you Kristie!

message 47: by Kristie (new)

Kristie | 3237 comments I'm going to read Dark Matter first so that I have the background, but I'll certainly be back to post when I finally get to it.

message 48: by Alysa (last edited Apr 04, 2019 12:59PM) (new)

Alysa H. | 3623 comments I just requested a "Book 2" for which I've been sitting on a Goodreads Giveaways print copy of Book 1.
So if my request is approved, it'll force me to read both of them ;D

message 49: by Karen ⊰✿, Fiction Aficionado (new)

I requested Recursion about two weeks ago and it’s still sitting there waiting...
Considering how quickly you all got a response I guess the person responsible was off sick on the day my request went in 😂😛

message 50: by Alison (new)

Alison (a1ison74) | 2521 comments If it makes anyone feel better I have Nine Perfect Strangers sitting on my pending shelf (I requested in September last year). When I go to the book page it does still say request pending so who knows. I have suddenly had requests approved for books I requested months earlier.

Not holding out much hope for Aurora Rising which is also on my pending shelf as it's been archived already.

« previous 1