Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

It's a Funny Old World: twenty poems for teenage readers
This topic is about It's a Funny Old World
Review Requests > Poems for teenage readers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nigel (new)

Nigel Tetley | 21 comments I am looking for reviewers for my latest poetry book for teenage readers. I can provide a pdf version.

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Lucci (jessicalucci) | 15 comments Hi! I would be delighted to read and review it, and add it to my Lucci's List blog!

message 3: by Sam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sam | 6 comments Hello, I would be happy to read your book and provide my honest review, please let me know, thank you!

message 4: by Nigel (new)

Nigel Tetley | 21 comments Jessica wrote: "Hi! I would be delighted to read and review it, and add it to my Lucci's List blog!"

Many thanks, Jessica. If you give me an email address I could send you a pdf version. All the best, Nigel

message 5: by Nigel (new)

Nigel Tetley | 21 comments Jessica wrote: "Hi! I would be delighted to read and review it, and add it to my Lucci's List blog!"

Many thanks, Jessica. If you give me an email address I could send you a pdf version. All the best, Nigel

message 6: by Nigel (new)

Nigel Tetley | 21 comments Sam wrote: "Hello, I would be happy to read your book and provide my honest review, please let me know, thank you!"

Many thanks, Sam. If you give me an email address, then I could send you a pdf version. All the best, Nigel