Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Recommendations > Seeking Sexy Series

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (mrs_hf) | 164 comments Hello everyone! I NEED a new PNR series! I love all the shifter stuff, vampires are good with me, not super into Fae (or at least haven't found a series with them that I actually enjoy), and dragons have always been fun.

I'm up for just about anything as long as it's NOT YA or closed-door, each book covers a different couple (god save me from the Night Huntress series), and there are AT LEAST 3 books already.

HEEEEELLLLPPP PLLLLEEEAAASSEEE!!!!

message 2: by Renegade ♥ (last edited Mar 29, 2019 01:23PM) (new)

Renegade ♥ (renegadeheart) | 27 comments Hmmm...

I did a quick comparison of our books and see that you've read a number of the same PNR series that I've also liked/loved. So, for now, I'm going to recommend a couple of series that, hopefully, fingers crossed, might catch your interest. *smile*

Otherkin series by Eve Silver

Sins of the Heart (The Sins Series #1) by Eve Silver Sins of the Soul (The Sins Series, #2) by Eve Silver Sins of the Flesh (The Sins Series, #3) by Eve Silver Body of Sin (The Sins Series, #4) by Eve Silver Sin's Daughter (The Sins Series, #0.5) by Eve Silver

Some readers loved it, found the Egyptian mythology and characters fascinating, and enjoyed the ongoing mystery that is resolved in the final book. Others found it too convoluted, complicated, and couldn't connect to it or the characters as a result.

As always, different strokes for different folks :)

Each book features a different couple and ends with their HFN/HEA. The characters do make appearances in the other books because of the ongoing threads that weave throughout series. This isn't YA or closed-door and there are five books total.

I, personally, enjoyed reading about something different and unique as the tale features Soul Reapers. So, maybe you will too. *smile*

If you're in any way interested, I'd recommend starting with Sins of the Heart (The Sins Series, #1) by Eve Silver even though there is a prequel (which I actually read after I finished the series).

Here's the link to my review if you want to check it out:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (mrs_hf) | 164 comments The series looks AWESOME! Not something I've ever read or would have even gone looking for! Thank you for the tip!! 🥰

message 4: by Renegade ♥ (new)

Renegade ♥ (renegadeheart) | 27 comments Now, there's another series that I thought was a lot of fun that features witches and characters from fairy tales and all kinds of magical goodness...

With one caveat.

The first three books were written as a serial featuring one couple... for a reason. I thought it was totally worth it and, if you decide to go there, you just might too!

These books introduce many other important characters in the series who then go on to have a book/romance of their own. These aren't YA, aren't closed-door, and there are seven books total.

Toil & Trouble series by Heather R. Blair

Sixpence & Whiskey (Toil & Trouble, #1) by Heather R. Blair Blackbirds & Bourbon (Toil & Trouble, #2) by Heather R. Blair Roses & Rye (Toil & Trouble, #3) by Heather R. Blair Threescore & Tequila (Toil & Trouble, #4) by Heather R. Blair Déjà Vu & Gin (Toil & Trouble, #5) by Heather R. Blair Magpies & Moonshine (Toil & Trouble, #6) by Heather R. Blair A Curious Twist of Lime (Toil & Trouble, #7) by Heather R. Blair

Here's the link to my review for the first book if you want to check it out:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 5: by Renegade ♥ (new)

Renegade ♥ (renegadeheart) | 27 comments Courtney wrote: "The series looks AWESOME! Not something I've ever read or would have even gone looking for! Thank you for the tip!! 🥰"

😁👍

Fingers crossed that it will work for you too! *smile*

You're welcome 😊