Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA Medieval Fiction - female protagonist - 115K words

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

E. A.  Hadderton | 12 comments I have a completed but unedited 115K medieval fiction.

Title - Bloodlines

A young woman on a hunting expedition has a chance encounter with a foreign soldier. From there, events spiral beyond her control and will eventually lead to a clash of Kingdoms.

What the book has -
Minimal fantasy/magic.
No erotica - some relationship stuff but that's all.
Minimal gore/violence. (pg-13)

What I'm looking for in Beta reader- Whatever or however you want to give comments is fine with me.

I can send you the first 60 pages and you can see if it's something that interests you. Read as much as you want. if your not enjoying the story for any reason, simply stop reading and tell me where you stopped and why. Otherwise I will send you as much as you want to read (the whole story if you're enjoying it). This is the first book of a series. I have completed book 2 (although not well polished) and can also send you that if you enjoyed book 1.

message 2: by Ana (new)

Ana Nonymous | 5 comments I'll take a look- you can email me at a.notamiss@gmail.com

message 3: by Laure (new)

Laure Estep (laureoflocksley) | 8 comments Sounds interesting. Contact me here for my email addy

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah House | 1 comments Love to read it! Message me here for email address:)

message 5: by Bns1984 (new)

Bns1984 | 2 comments I would love to read it and see if it might be for me, because it sounds really interesting... if you are still looking for beta readers please message me to get my e-mail :-)