Book Lovers Group discussion

Discussion > Why are you a Book Lover?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments Why are you a Book Lover in the first place?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

because I love reading books ????

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments Doaa wrote: "because I love reading books ????"

Oof right 'XD

message 4: by Nabiela (new)

Nabiela Because books are easier than people . And a well written book can take you anywhere . Hogwarts , Narnia , the operating room , Hannibal Lecter 's cell .... Anywhere

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments Nabiela wrote: "Because books are easier than people . And a well written book can take you anywhere . Hogwarts , Narnia , the operating room , Hannibal Lecter 's cell .... Anywhere"

Wow, Goodreads should add that as a quote :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Princessjas04 (Princess of Books and Fandoms) wrote: "Nabiela wrote: "Because books are easier than people . And a well written book can take you anywhere . Hogwarts , Narnia , the operating room , Hannibal Lecter 's cell .... Anywhere"

Wow, Goodread..."

i agree

message 7: by Nabiela (new)

Nabiela Thanks , guys . That's really sweet 😍

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Nabiela wrote: "Thanks , guys . That's really sweet 😍"

no problem

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments Nabiela wrote: "Thanks , guys . That's really sweet 😍"

No problem :)

message 10: by Grace (new)

Grace | 29 comments Books are someplace you can excape into when you have nowhere else to go.

message 11: by A_ bookbound _soul, Athena's daughter/ Artemis's Hunter (new)

A_ bookbound _soul (a_bookbound_soul) | 265 comments Mod
Books are my ultimate friends and I can always count on them. They had been there by my side when no one else was. They let me live several lives in a single life time. A world without them would be really useless .

message 12: by Ash (new)

Ash Strachey  (ashstrachey) | 8 comments Reading takes me away from the stress of everyday life. Let's me escape to another world. And make friends who share the same interests as me!

message 13: by DJ (new)

DJ I love books due to the ability to get lost in a different world for a couple of hours.

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy Koto | 28 comments I'll share a quote from my book because it is so true for me of this question:

"Books couldn't judge you or hurt you. They didn't make me feel small and insignificant. I know it's weird, but I always felt really close to the characters in books, like they were my true circle of friends, inviting me into their world."

<3

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

this quote is AMAZING!!

Which book is this??

message 16: by Nabiela (new)

Nabiela Wow, Amy . That's really beautiful and speaks for alot of us I think . Good job😎😎

message 17: by Amy (new)

Amy Koto | 28 comments Doaa wrote: "this quote is AMAZING!!

Which book is this??"

Thanks Doaa! :)

It's from my book, The Search for Alice The Search for Alice (Dreaming of Wonderland, #1) by Amy Koto

message 18: by Amy (new)

Amy Koto | 28 comments Nabiela wrote: "Wow, Amy . That's really beautiful and speaks for alot of us I think . Good job😎😎"

Thank you! :)

message 19: by Amy (new)

Amy Koto | 28 comments Nabiela wrote: "Because books are easier than people . And a well written book can take you anywhere . Hogwarts , Narnia , the operating room , Hannibal Lecter 's cell .... Anywhere"

Love this and I agree! :)

message 20: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments You all are FULL OF WISDOM

message 21: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 68 comments I like reading books because sometimes they help me escape reality and they just make me feel like i'm a part of something.. if that makes sense. ;)

message 22: by Amy (new)

Amy Koto | 28 comments Alyssa wrote: "I like reading books because sometimes they help me escape reality and they just make me feel like i'm a part of something.. if that makes sense. ;)"

So spot on and it absolutely makes sense! :)

message 23: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World I Love to read because without books I would go crazy from stupid acting people. I need a place where I can be and have nothing to worry about (Unless the main character is about to die) Plus they won’t yell at you or say things behind your back like people do.