Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > She Dances in Blood; YA Paranormal; 99K

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by HitC (new)

HitC (hitcgirl) | 136 comments YA story set in the future in Romania where warrior priests fight against vampires. Multiple POV, first person (mostly). Also has romance.

I'd post my query but it has spoilers I'd like feedback about, so I'll just say it's mainly about a priestess who is obsessed with getting revenge on the vampire who killed her family.

Comment here or message me & I'll get back to you. Thanks!

message 2: by Talhe (new)

Talhe | 5 comments I'd be willing to swap with you. I have a low/darkish YA fantasy about a young woman trying to free herself of a demonic pact she made as a child. First person, single POV, no romance. We can swap samples first if that's acceptable.

message 3: by HitC (new)

HitC (hitcgirl) | 136 comments Talhe wrote: "I'd be willing to swap with you. I have a low/darkish YA fantasy about a young woman trying to free herself of a demonic pact she made as a child. First person, single POV, no romance. We can swap ..."

Hi, and thank you! Yes, let's swap samples first. I like your story concept. I'll message you my email.

message 4: by Shawn (new)

Shawn | 27 comments I have a 85k romance/drama based on true story but a bit of hyperbole. Any takers to swap?

message 5: by Shawn (new)

Shawn | 27 comments m_3cb@yahoo.com