Read 4 Review discussion

A Mystical Embrace (Bond Series,#3)
This topic is about A Mystical Embrace
Romance > Seeking Reviews For Upcoming Contemporary Romance Novel - ARC copies Available - A Mystical Embrace

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Destiny Brown | 513 comments Seeking Reviews For Upcoming Contemporary Romance Novel - ARC copies Available - A Mystical Embrace

Formats Available For Review: pdf, mobi, epub

A Mystical Embrace (Bond Series,#3) by Marlene F. Cheng
A Mystical Embrace
Our Rekindled Bond
By Marlene F. Cheng
Release Date Scheduled for June 2019
ISBN: 978-1775247708
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Interested in reviewing a new upcoming romance novel?

Geneva, an emergency room doctor, and Y, an NHL hockey player who has a wife and children back home in Sweden, are the central characters in the three-book Bond Series. They have a scintillating love affair which consequently produces an illegitimate child, Krystian, who becomes their precious bond. Honour, integrity and the fear of becoming celebrity-fodder for the media takes Y home to his family, leaving Geneva to be a single-parent.

This stunning saga beautifully unfolds the lives of a cast of unforgettable characters who break your heart yet can piece it back together again.

For review copies contact:
Marlene Cheng
Email : marlene.cheng@telus.net

message 2: by Marlene (new) - added it

Marlene Cheng | 1 comments Thank you, Destiny Brown for your rating of 5 stars and posting my book, 'A Mystical Embrace' on Read 4 Reviews. I have no idea how you came to get my cry-out for reviewers. I am very new at this business of getting reviews, and am most appreciative for your help.
Most sincerely, Marlene Cheng