Fracture (Unbreakable Bonds #6) Fracture discussion

BR for Karen and all the partners in crime

Comments Showing 1-50 of 697 (697 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Christelle Hello my friends,

Unexpected BR, but one of the easiest to organize, LOL !!

See you later to enjoy more of Jude and Snow...miamm :-)

message 2: by Simone (last edited Mar 29, 2019 03:48AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Simone Hi ladies,

ideas on short notice are simply the best! ;-)

And now I can share the news that we'll get a second book for Rowe/Noah and Ian/Hollis as well. ;-) It was confirmed by the authors this week on FB.
The audiobook for Shiver (Unbreakable Bonds, #1) by Jocelynn Drake is out too now and for those interested, the audiobook for Where Death Meets the Devil (Death and the Devil, #1) by L.J. Hayward will be out soon...ish too. ;-)

See you all in a few hours and I can't freakin' wait!!! ;-)

Oh, and thanks for the link, Our BR Highness! ;-)

Shile Hello ladies... I am here.. I will be reading book 5 first. I am taking Simone's advice. Then i will join you.

message 4: by Shile (last edited Mar 29, 2019 04:08AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shile Simone.. That is the best news ever.. I hope the audiobooks don't delay and are released back to back.

message 5: by Anne Boleyn's Ghost (last edited Mar 29, 2019 06:34AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anne Boleyn's Ghost Good morning, ladies! Well, morning for Karen and me and afternoon for everyone else. Since I've been derelict in responding to the email thread, I wanted to let you all know that my toe is better...but now something is wrong with my knee 😒I'm a MESS and I'm blaming it on the long winter. Spring can't get here soon enough!

Simone, thank you for sharing the exciting news! Especially happy that they will revisit Rowe and Noah because there was sooo much grief in their book.

Shile, I agree that reading in order is best. I'm biased since I'm obsessed with Andrei and Lucas, but Blaze is fantastic. Enjoy!!

Shile Hi Anne! So sorry to hear that. Get well soonest.

And yes i will read it in order. I hope to catch up, if not then i will be a stalker.

Karen Hi everyone, I'm still in transit but I'll pop in from time to time as I'm able until I'm done at the hospital & have returned home. So please if I'm detained & don't make it back before you all need to call it a day just let me know how far I need to read & what our start time is on Saturday.

OK, that's it for now . I'll be back at one!

Simone *shudders* Finally this insurance agent is gone and I can look forward to our BR. Did I mention that I hate this guy? He's so smug and full of himself, I can't stand him. Thank heavens I only get to meet him once a year or so and on special occasions like this. *brrr*

Anne, I'm so sorry to hear you are not feeling well... :( I had a doctor's appointment too yesterday because I wanted them to check if I have gall stones since my right upper abdomen hurts for a while now, but they made an ultrasound and everything looks okay. I went again today for a blood sample, but I have to wait until Monday for the results.

Anyways, I was so happy to hear about the other upcoming books as well!!! I simply can't get enough of these guys and I've heard we can look forward to some awesome codenames here. LOL.

Okay, I'm going to eat something (early dinner so to speak since I mostly skipped lunch today) and be back in roughly an hour! :)

Simone It's me again and Josy wants me to let you know that she probably needs 15 more minutes. :)

Anne Boleyn's Ghost Hi Simone! So glad that you are DONE with the insurance guy, at least for now. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having pain!! I'm glad that the ultrasound was clear although it sounds like you're still in the dark regarding the cause of the pain? Hopefully it is just a muscle strain or maybe even some acid reflux causing discomfort.

Tell Josy that is fine with me. I'm working at home so I can start anytime. I will probably have to leave around 3:30 or 4 but can catch up if necessary.

Simone It got worse over the last couple of days, so I thought it could be those damn stones *lol*, but the doc said my irritable bowel syndrome could cause these pains as well. To be on the safe side, he wanted to take this blood sample to look for any inflammation or something like that. You could be right about the acid reflux, though. Yeah well, we'll see. I got some meds to see if it gets any better and it could also be that I have gastritis. I wouldn't be surprised with all the stress I had lately, but if that's all that causes these problems, I won't complain. ;-)

Josy is already on her way home. :)

Anne Boleyn's Ghost Stress absolutely can cause digestive problems, and you have been under a MASSIVE amount of stress! Do you ever eat ginger or drink ginger tea? I have had chronic stomach problems ever since my colon surgey - I can't digest certain foods as well and I also "carry my stress in my stomach," so to speak - and ginger has been a lifesaver for me. It helps with digestion and bloating. Peppermint is good for that as well but it can also cause heartburn/affect reflux. Grr, why can't our bodies just play it cool?! Hopefully it's only minor inflammation.

Christelle Hi, friends :-)
The week-end is starting (soon for some of us, of course), yeah !!!
I'm hoping you all will feel better soon and meanwhile, we have Jude and Snow who will take care of you, LOL !!
I'm going to get some tea while waiting for the official start. I guess we can be get a window for a couple of hours before RL or sleep catch up with us :-)

Simone Oh, thanks for the tip! I'll try it. The bloating is awful and at the moment I'll get it after every single meal, no matter what. And you are right, I love peppermint tea, but it causes reflux for me as you said. :(
Thank you, I'll let you know. <3

message 15: by Josy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Josy Sorry, sorry!! I'm late but now I'm here and ready to go :)

Anne, I'm sorry to hear your knee is hurting! Hopefully, you will feel better soon! You, too, Simone! Fingers crossed that the pain you are feeling is not caused by something serious!

Karen, drive safely and good luck for your appointment later :)

And hello to Shile and Christelle too :)

Okay, I'm ready when you are in case you haven't already started :)

Christelle Hi Josy,
Welcome to the party :-)

Simone Hi Josy! *waves*

I just opened the book and in case your ebook reader jumps right to book one... there's a trigger warning for a scene in chapter 9 about sexual assault and abuse. It would be safe to skip this chapter if anyone is triggered by it.

I'm ready whenever you are! :)

Simone Gahhh, not book one, chapter one!!!! You see I'm totally at the top of my game tonight. Not. *inserts eye-roll*

Christelle we got you, Simone :-)

message 20: by Josy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Josy Yep, just read the trigger warning. I will see how it goes. If it's too bad, I might skip that chapter and rely on you ladies to tell me if I missed something significant.

Anne Boleyn's Ghost Hi Christelle and Josy! I'm ready to start as well.

Simone Christelle wrote: "we got you, Simone :-)"

Phew... LOL Just keep an eye on me tonight and tell me if I'm writing total crap here. LOL

Simone Josy wrote: "Yep, just read the trigger warning. I will see how it goes. If it's too bad, I might skip that chapter and rely on you ladies to tell me if I missed something significant."

Always. :)

Christelle Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "Hi Christelle and Josy! I'm ready to start as well."

Hello Anne. Thinking a bit about you : I've started "The Scot's Surrender" and of course, uses Jamie Fraser as an image for Ian ;-)

message 25: by Josy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Josy This reminds me... I think I still haven't read some of the books? I certainly still haven't read the wedding and I don't know if I should know who Daciana is.

Christelle Simone wrote: "Christelle wrote: "we got you, Simone :-)"

Phew... LOL Just keep an eye on me tonight and tell me if I'm writing total crap here. LOL"

Hehehe : why do you think I don't like using my phone: with my big fingers and auto-correct, I usually write crap !!!

message 27: by Simone (last edited Mar 29, 2019 10:32AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Simone Josy wrote: "This reminds me... I think I still haven't read some of the books? I certainly still haven't read the wedding and I don't know if I should know who Daciana is."

I'm lost... Who?

EDIT: LOL. Just got there... ;-) It's explained a bit further down.

Christelle Simone wrote: "Josy wrote: "This reminds me... I think I still haven't read some of the books? I certainly still haven't read the wedding and I don't know if I should know who Daciana is."

I'm lost... Who?"

Luca and Andrei's dream coming true :-)

message 29: by Josy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Josy Simone wrote: "Josy wrote: "This reminds me... I think I still haven't read some of the books? I certainly still haven't read the wedding and I don't know if I should know who Daciana is."

I'm lost... Who?"

LMAO!! That's what I said ;) Second page in the book. It's explained who she is but I have no idea if she was already mentioned in another book.

message 30: by Anne Boleyn's Ghost (last edited Mar 29, 2019 10:34AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anne Boleyn's Ghost DACIANA IS LUCAS AND ANDREI'S BABY!!! AWW.

Oops. Um, was that a spoiler if it is revealed in the first few pages?

ETA: Josy, I don't believe that she was. Maybe the latest Ward Security but I haven't read that.

Simone Christelle wrote: "Simone wrote: "Christelle wrote: "we got you, Simone :-)"

Phew... LOL Just keep an eye on me tonight and tell me if I'm writing total crap here. LOL"

Hehehe : why do you think I don't like using ..."

LOL. I wish it would be my fingers that make me write crap and not my brain, hehehe. ;-)

Simone Christelle wrote: "Simone wrote: "Josy wrote: "This reminds me... I think I still haven't read some of the books? I certainly still haven't read the wedding and I don't know if I should know who Daciana is."

I'm los..."

Yessssss! *popping heart-eyes*

Simone Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "DACIANA IS LUCAS AND ANDREI'S BABY!!! AWW.

ETA: Josy, I don't believe that she was. Maybe the latest Ward Security but I hav..."

Nope, not mentioned. As far as I remember at least, even if that's not saying much. LOL. Well, it was mentioned that they wanted this kid, but not the name. :)

message 34: by Josy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Josy Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "DACIANA IS LUCAS AND ANDREI'S BABY!!! AWW.

ETA: Josy, I don't believe that she was. Maybe the latest Ward Security but I hav..."

LOL!! No, I don't think it's a spoiler because the next few sentences explained who she is :)

I can't remember hearing about her before but you all know my brain is faulty, lol!

Christelle What a first chapter : I guess we won't have time to get bored !!!

message 36: by Karen (last edited Mar 29, 2019 10:53AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Karen Hello everyone, I'm sorry I can't hang around a bit longer right now. I've got just under 30 minutes before I have to leave again. We only got back a few minutes ago...freakin' Friday traffic...

Ok, so because I knew I had to abandon you all for a couple of hours I did a little bit of reading...honestly not much. I'm a little bit into chapter 2 and all I can say so far is...oh my! oh hell yes!!! I need a shower and well damn! That's it for now and as I said I'm here for a tiny bit longer but I want to try and quickly catch up with what's on the thread here before I go so I don't know how much story I'll get read before I leave but you all get started and just let me know where and when for tomorrow if I'm not back in time because tomorrow I am all yours!!!...well all Snow and Jude's and your's by proxy.

Simone Something nice... (although I think I already posted this during a BR *lol*)

Simone Christelle wrote: "What a first chapter : I guess we won't have time to get bored !!!"

Okay, I should stop looking for hot gifs and get my move on. LOL. I'm still at this shower scene. ;-)

Christelle Simone wrote: "Something nice... (although I think I already posted this during a BR *lol*)

"

Yep : I even saved it, LOL : always a pleasure looking at :-)

Anne Boleyn's Ghost Hi Karen! Sorry that you've been constantly on the go today. BOO traffic. I hope that everything is going well/goes well for you.

And yes, that is quite a hot start to the story!

Christelle Karen wrote: "Hello everyone, I'm sorry I can't hang around a bit longer right now. I've got just under 30 minutes before I have to leave again. We only got back a few minutes ago...freakin' Friday traffic...

O..."

Hello Karen,

Just in case, welcome back to London and have a great day : I know it causes anxiety, but it's for the best, mwah !!!

Simone Christelle wrote: "Simone wrote: "Something nice... (although I think I already posted this during a BR *lol*)

"

Yep : I even saved it, LOL : always a pleasure looking at :-)"

Damn, I knew it. LOL. But looking for a different one would have taken too much time and you would be probably done by then. ;-)

message 43: by Josy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Josy Karen wrote: "Hello everyone, I'm sorry I can't hang around a bit longer right now. I've got just under 30 minutes before I have to leave again. We only got back a few minutes ago...freakin' Friday traffic...."

Glad to hear you made it back home okay and in time despite traffic :)

I'm still in chapter 1 but so far, it's very... enticing, lol!

Simone Karen wrote: "Hello everyone, I'm sorry I can't hang around a bit longer right now. I've got just under 30 minutes before I have to leave again. We only got back a few minutes ago...freakin' Friday traffic...

O..."

Hi Karen! *waves*

No worries, I'm sure you'll catch up with us in no time, tomorrow at the latest and since I had the week from hell, I'm not sure I can read more than a couple hours. :)

message 45: by Josy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Josy Simone wrote: "Something nice... (although I think I already posted this during a BR *lol*)

"

You can post this gif as often as you want, lol!

Karen Simone wrote: "Something nice... (although I think I already posted this during a BR *lol*)

"

Not to worry some things can never be shared too often.

Simone Josy wrote: "Simone wrote: "Something nice... (although I think I already posted this during a BR *lol*)

"You can post this gif as often as you want, lol!"

Karen wrote: "Simone wrote: "Something nice... (although I think I already posted this during a BR *lol*)

"Not to worry some things can never be shared too often."

HAHAHA, you're both so in sync today. ;-) I'll keep it in mind. LOL

Simone Holy adrenaline rush! LOL. Finished chapter #1. :)

message 49: by Josy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Josy Simone wrote: "Holy adrenaline rush! LOL. Finished chapter #1. :)"

And it continues like this in chapter 2!

Christelle Josy wrote: "Simone wrote: "Holy adrenaline rush! LOL. Finished chapter #1. :)"

And it continues like this in chapter 2!"

Indeed !!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14