Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 1st Book in a YA fiction series!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Voigtlander | 6 comments Hello there!
I've been working on this book for a very long time, so I'm really excited to finally be making progress towards getting it published. I just want some more beta readers (as many as possible, to be honest), to read it before I proceed to the next step.

My book is 11 chapters and roughly 63,000 words long.

My beta reader process is really simple! You read a chapter and then fill out an interview right after and then one extra interview at the end of the book pertaining to the entire thing as a whole.
I have my book uploaded to a beta reader site already, which can be viewed on a desktop or the site's app, so it's extremely convenient for myself and readers alike. You can read chapters and fill out the interviews whenever and wherever.

My book can be found at this link:

https://share.betareader.io/link/5c9a...

I hope my post doesn't violate any of the rules here, I've actually never been to this site before but found your group while searching for places to find more beta readers besides Facebook and Twitter.

If anyone has any questions, my email is:
Hannah.Voigtlander@Yahoo.com

Thank you for your time and consideration! ^^

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Latulippe | 13 comments I’d love to read this. Series are my favorites to read. I tend to get hooked on a book pretty easily in series.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Voigtlander | 6 comments I’m really happy to hear that!
There’s nothing like following characters through a journey spanning multiple books and seeing how much they change and grow over time!