Reading Until Infinity discussion

The Neverending Story
This topic is about The Neverending Story
Archive > April 2019 Book Selection - The Neverending Story

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by La Tonya (last edited Mar 28, 2019 06:38PM) (new)

La Tonya  Jordan | 695 comments I am excited to announce, we have a winner for our monthly selection for April 2019. The Neverending Story. Post your thoughts and comments about this book, let's start a conversation. 🦁

Enjoy Reading,
La Tonya 📚

A.B. Neilly (abneilly) | 2 comments Wow. I thought I was the only one who loved it
Thanks

Megan | 11 comments I absolutely loved this book when my parents, my sister and I read it back in the 80's, before the movie came out. My family had a copy with a cool cover illustration but it got lent out and never returned. I put the audio book on hold and am, happily, first in line to get it once it's returned. Looking forward to re-experiencing this fantasy classic!

message 4: by La Tonya (new)

La Tonya  Jordan | 695 comments Megan wrote: "I absolutely loved this book when my parents, my sister and I read it back in the 80's, before the movie came out. My family had a copy with a cool cover illustration but it got lent out and never ..."

Awesome 👏 Enjoy Reading, La Tonya 📚

Megan | 11 comments I really enjoyed revisiting this book. There was so much I’d forgotten! I’ll have more thoughtful things to say after I finish my taxes. 😝

message 6: by La Tonya (new)

La Tonya  Jordan | 695 comments Megan wrote: "I really enjoyed revisiting this book. There was so much I’d forgotten! I’ll have more thoughtful things to say after I finish my taxes. 😝"

Great 👏 I must finish my taxes as well. I look forward to seeing your comments. Enjoy Reading, La Tonya 📙