Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Book Giveaways > Superhero romance trilogy

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen (kjanowsky) | 14 comments I'm looking for reviewers for my superhero romance trilogy (all three books need to be read in order). They are rated "R" for explicit sexual situations, and comic-book-style violence. The first book doesn't get very explicit until close to the end--it's a slow-burn romance that heats up quickly.

So far, it's gotten some very good editorial reviews; I'm especially hoping for reviews to be placed on Amazon.com. You can find descriptions and the few reviews I've received here:

https://www.goodreads.com/series/2585...

Message me if you'd like review copies!

message 2: by Sam (new)

Sam | 14 comments Hello I would like to review your book, please let me know what I need to do, thank you!

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen (kjanowsky) | 14 comments Great! My email is author@karenjanowsky.com. Send me yours and let me know whether you prefer epub, PDF, or mobi files. Do you want all 3 books at once?

Thanks so much.

message 4: by Sam (new)

Sam | 14 comments Good morning I send you an email with my info it’s from sadime2988_93@kindle.com thank you!

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen (kjanowsky) | 14 comments Just sent you everything. Let me know if you don't get it. Thank you again!

message 6: by Sam (new)

Sam | 14 comments No I didn’t get it can you try sending it to sadime2988@hotmail.com please, thank you!

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen (kjanowsky) | 14 comments Just sent them to your hotmail account. Please let me know if it worked this time!

message 8: by Sam (new)

Sam | 14 comments Yes! I got it this time thanks again, and I’ll get to it :)