I dont do drugs, I have books (A place for openly obsessing over books!) discussion

Chatting! > Songs Chat!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 179 (179 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) I think we need this. Chat about songs you love, recommend songs! Anything songs!! ♥️

message 2: by Leona (new)

Leona  Petrovic (uknownothingjonsnowohohohoh) | 176 comments Recently really loved the songs: Primadonna, How to be a Heartbreaker and Oh No! by Marina and the Diamonds.

message 3: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Oh! I like Marina and the Diamonds, I don’t really talk about her though

Love heartbreaker and primadonna! Also like her ‘Bubblegum Bitch’ :)

message 4: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Rule number 1:

Is thatchu gotta have fun

message 5: by Leona (new)

Leona  Petrovic (uknownothingjonsnowohohohoh) | 176 comments Ah yes, she's talented. I don't like ALL her songs but there are some that I love, love, love.

message 6: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Same some are meh. But I like some. :)

I first found out about her a few years ago, I heard Heartbreaker and loved it. Then I listened to Starring role which I like. :)

message 7: by Leona (new)

Leona  Petrovic (uknownothingjonsnowohohohoh) | 176 comments Hmm cool. Otherwise I l.o.v.e. P!ATD which you already know, and Lorde as well which you also know.

message 8: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Yea. :) Like High Hopes so much though.

Btw I checked out Oh No! Cuz I’d never listened to it and it’s good. :)

message 9: by Leona (new)

Leona  Petrovic (uknownothingjonsnowohohohoh) | 176 comments High Hopes is amazing.

And yes, that one kills me every time I listen to it ahhh

message 10: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Yass

True. :)

message 11: by Leona (new)

Leona  Petrovic (uknownothingjonsnowohohohoh) | 176 comments Eeeep. I love good music

message 12: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Yea currently listening to spectrum boyinaband + other.

I ♥️ it. :P

message 13: by Leona (new)

Leona  Petrovic (uknownothingjonsnowohohohoh) | 176 comments Youre so obsessed with his songs 😅

message 14: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Am not. I listen to them maybe once a month.

Once an hour, is obsessed. :P

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) | 220 comments I don't think I need to say it.

message 16: by Leona (new)

Leona  Petrovic (uknownothingjonsnowohohohoh) | 176 comments *shakes head*

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) | 220 comments Oh, you don't know? TWICE

message 18: by Leona (new)

Leona  Petrovic (uknownothingjonsnowohohohoh) | 176 comments *cries* I forgot

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) | 220 comments How could you forget? I blab about them basically 25/7

message 20: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) She purposely forgets to not feel pain.

message 21: by Leona (new)

Leona  Petrovic (uknownothingjonsnowohohohoh) | 176 comments Kind of true

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) | 220 comments Black Red Empress Dragon wrote: "She purposely forgets to not feel pain."

She just wants to be edgy

message 23: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) ? Wtf does that have to do with edgy...?

message 24: by Leona (new)

Leona  Petrovic (uknownothingjonsnowohohohoh) | 176 comments I was born edgy

message 25: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) You hate someting I like YOU’RE JUST TRYING TO BE EDGY. how does that make sense...?

message 26: by Ash (new)

Ash Strachey  (ashstrachey) | 13 comments I listen to Kpop mostly

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) | 220 comments Leona wrote: "I was born edgy"

All the edgy people like TWICE

message 28: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Oh no... I’m scared of what mish will do with that comment...

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) | 220 comments Ash wrote: "I listen to Kpop mostly"

WHO?

message 30: by Leona (new)

Leona  Petrovic (uknownothingjonsnowohohohoh) | 176 comments no all the edgy people like P!ATD or 21 pilots

message 31: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Uass 21 pilots is 👌

Or Halsey, or Lorde, or they write poetry...

message 32: by Ash (new)

Ash Strachey  (ashstrachey) | 13 comments Shinee EXO BTS

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) | 220 comments Leona wrote: "no all the edgy people like P!ATD or 21 pilots"

I like them too.

message 34: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) A who tf said twice was edgy. Half of their music is love songs...

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) | 220 comments Ash wrote: "Shinee EXO BTS"

I only stan BTS, but the others are great too! Who's your BTS bias?

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) | 220 comments Black Red Empress Dragon wrote: "A who tf said twice was edgy. Half of their music is love songs..."

Isn't basically every song a love song? XD

message 37: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Uhh no. Most songs aren’t...

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) | 220 comments Name five that aren't

message 39: by Ainslie (new)

Ainslie | 23 comments I'm not sure. @.@ Watch by Billie Eilish?

message 40: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Easy

Heathens, Radioactive, State of my head, Devil, Castle. Boom easy...

message 41: by Ainslie (new)

Ainslie | 23 comments Sorry im lost

message 42: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Murder spectrum ft. Boyinaband, Gasoline halsey, teddy bear Melanie Martinez, Crow and the butterfly shinedown. To name a few more.

message 43: by Ash (new)

Ash Strachey  (ashstrachey) | 13 comments TheRavenpuffWhovian wrote: "Ash wrote: "Shinee EXO BTS"

I only stan BTS, but the others are great too! Who's your BTS bias?"

I find it hard to to bias to one of them but if I had to pick one its between Jimin and V. But I stan hard for Shinee (RIP Jonghyun)

message 44: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) @Ainslie Just this war between me & my friend and my brother. K-pop vs. nawh. We’re basically ranting lol sorry. XD

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) | 220 comments Black Red Empress Dragon wrote: "Murder spectrum ft. Boyinaband, Gasoline halsey, teddy bear Melanie Martinez, Crow and the butterfly shinedown. To name a few more."

Teddy Bear and Spectrum are love songs. XD Have you heard them?

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) | 220 comments Ash wrote: "TheRavenpuffWhovian wrote: "Ash wrote: "Shinee EXO BTS"

I only stan BTS, but the others are great too! Who's your BTS bias?"
I find it hard to to bias to one of them but if I had to pick one its ..."

SHINEE is probably my favorite senior group. And my bias is Jin

message 47: by Ainslie (new)

Ainslie | 23 comments Ghost, Feeling, Hurricane, When the party's over and Ocean eyes

message 48: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Oops didn’t mean to add sepctrum! But teddy bear is nit it’s about an insane teddy bear killer... It’s nit like she’s in love with the teddy bear like that wtf..?

message 49: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Fyi I did five in one, and five in another comment that’s ten...

TheRavenpuffWhovian (strawberryprince) | 220 comments Ainslie wrote: "Ghost, Feeling, Hurricane, When the party's over and Ocean eyes"

Ghost by who?

« previous 1 3 4