Children's Books > Your Inner Compass That Could

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kristin Pierce | 2 comments Your Inner Compass That Could

“The spark in your eyes
will be proof you’ve discovered
Your passion, your purpose,
your best self being uncovered.”

Inspiring, whimsical, and brightly illustrated, Your Inner Compass That Could provides a fresh perspective on navigating the magical adventure of life. Simple rhymes encourage young readers to let their inner wisdom lead the way to true fulfillment, while imparting messages of self-empowerment, self-growth, and self-confidence. It is a book for anyone who has ever had a gut feeling, a strong knowing or felt a spark of passion deep inside. It is never too early for children, or too late for adults, to realize that they are truly magnificent, powerful beings with unlimited potential and are equipped with an unique internal compass to help guide their way.

message 2: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline D'Acre | 3 comments In my mystery, Hot Blooded Murder, amateur sleuth Bryn Wiley often consults her "Second Brain," her name for "gut instinct." Imagine my thrilled surprise when I learned that science now recognizes that we have conscious cells in our abdomens, that give us gut instincts and they call this our "second brain!"
So, Your Inner Compass is exactly that. Real conscious cells, telling you how to act.

message 3: by Ross (new)

Ross Goodell (rossgoodell) | 22 comments Works for me. All the best to your book.

message 4: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline D'Acre | 3 comments Thanks, Ross!

Kristin Pierce | 2 comments Jacqueline wrote: "In my mystery, Hot Blooded Murder, amateur sleuth Bryn Wiley often consults her "Second Brain," her name for "gut instinct." Imagine my thrilled surprise when I learned that science now recognizes ..."

Love the aspect of viewing your inner compass as a second brain!

message 6: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline D'Acre | 3 comments Thanks, Kirsten!