Mental Health Bookclub discussion

Author's Corner > When Postpartum Packs a Punch

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristina (new)

Kristina Cowan | 2 comments I’m new to the group, but not to the world of mental health. I faced postpartum depression after the birth of my first child ten years ago. I rebounded and sought to use my experience for good. As a journalist, I began writing about it. That foray turned into my debut book, “When Postpartum Packs a Punch: Fighting Back and Finding Joy.” It published in 2017.

As I wrote it, my older brother fell into severe depression due to marital strife. He ended his life, leaving behind beautiful children. These encounters have softened my heart for all things mental health.

I’m glad to be here. If you’re interested in my book, I’d like to hear from you. I have giveaways from time to time. I welcome welcome reviews. I’m at kristina.cowan@gmail.com.

—Kristina Cowan

message 2: by Kristina (new)

Kristina Cowan | 2 comments I forgot to include my website: www.kristinacowan.com.

RM(Alwaysdaddygirl) Griffin (alwaysdaddyprincess) (alwaydaddygirl) | 540 comments Mod
Kristina wrote: "I’m new to the group, but not to the world of mental health. I faced postpartum depression after the birth of my first child ten years ago. I rebounded and sought to use my experience for good. As ..."

Sorry for the late welcome! Mahalo with your book and sharing!
If you are looking for a reviewer , please let me know. I am honest with reviews with all due respect. . I warn you now. Be well.

Mahalo,
RM
🇺🇸🐾