Tattered Page Book Club discussion

Adding Buddy Reads > Looking for a Buddy

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) (last edited Mar 28, 2019 04:23PM) (new)

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 92 comments Mod
If you are looking for someone to read with then this is the folder for you.

Ex)
I am looking for someone to read The Wrath & the Dawn (The Wrath & the Dawn, #1) by Renée Ahdieh , Slayer (Slayer, #1) by Kiersten White or Daughter of the Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King, #1) by Tricia Levenseller to start in April

message 2: by Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) (last edited Mar 17, 2020 11:30AM) (new)

Anyone want to read those books in April?

Gilded Cage (Dark Gifts, #1) by Vic James Ink and Bone (The Great Library, #1) by Rachel Caine Skyward (Skyward, #1) by Brandon Sanderson Spellhacker by M.K. England Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1) by Tomi Adeyemi City of Ghosts (Cassidy Blake, #1) by Victoria Schwab Dark Shores (Dark Shores, #1) by Danielle L. Jensen Daughter of the Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King, #1) by Tricia Levenseller Shadow of the Fox (Shadow of the Fox, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Beholder (The Beholder, #1) by Anna Bright The Evil Queen (The Forest of Good and Evil, #1) by Gena Showalter

message 3: by selma (new)

selma Hii
I am Selma and I am new to this group.

Is there anyone who want to buddy read
1.The Great Alone
2. The secret History
If you are interested please let me know.

ѕєℓмα wrote: "Hii
I am Selma and I am new to this group.

Is there anyone who want to buddy read
1.The Great Alone
2. The secret History
If you are interested please let me know."

I am sorry that I missed this post because I would have loved to read the secret history with you.

Anyone up for those in may?

Roar (Stormheart, #1) by Cora Carmack The Smoke Thieves (The Smoke Thieves, #1) by Sally Green The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas The Bone Maker by Sarah Beth Durst The Beautiful (The Beautiful, #1) by Renée Ahdieh Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1) by Shelby Mahurin His Majesty's Dragon (Temeraire, #1) by Naomi Novik