Tracy Grant Book Club discussion

The Glenister Papers (Rannoch Fraser Mysteries #12)
This topic is about The Glenister Papers
Rannoch Series > GLENISTER PAPERS epilogue

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 738 comments Mod
Check my Twitter feed (you don't have to be a Twitter user) for an unexpected cameo in the GLENISTER PAPERS epilogue that I think will make people happy.

https://twitter.com/tracygrant/

message 2: by Patti (new)

Patti | 96 comments I I read that right YEAH

message 3: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 738 comments Mod
I thought you'd be happy :-).

Kimberly Thorpe | 193 comments THANK YOU!!! I have missed them. Now I am looking forward to not only the novella in May, but the full novel in the fall.

Petra | 92 comments Oh cool!
Then I scrolled down your tweets and saw that Julien is getting a scene from his POV. I love it.

message 6: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 738 comments Mod
Kimberly wrote: "THANK YOU!!! I have missed them. Now I am looking forward to not only the novella in May, but the full novel in the fall."

Cool, Kim! Actually, GLENISTER PAPERS which is out in May is a full novel and that's the one where David (and Simon) appear in the Epilogue. Then there will be a novella in the fall (in which they will probably also appear).

message 7: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 738 comments Mod
Petra wrote: "Oh cool!
Then I scrolled down your tweets and saw that Julien is getting a scene from his POV. I love it."

Yes, it was fun and quite a challenge to get into Julien's head for the first time. Quite a few interesting developments with him in this book!

Kimberly Thorpe | 193 comments Tracy wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "THANK YOU!!! I have missed them. Now I am looking forward to not only the novella in May, but the full novel in the fall."

Cool, Kim! Actually, GLENISTER PAPERS which is out in Ma..."

That's even better! A full book now and a novella later. May is looking up.

message 9: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 738 comments Mod
Kimberly wrote: "Tracy wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "THANK YOU!!! I have missed them. Now I am looking forward to not only the novella in May, but the full novel in the fall."

Cool, Kim! Actually, GLENISTER PAPERS whic..."

:-)