Book Lovers Group discussion

Random Crap :) > Welcome! Introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 120 (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments Welcome to the group! Introduce yourself here and make friends!! :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hi I'm Doaa (:

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments Doaa wrote: "hi I'm Doaa (:"

Nice to meet you Doaa! Welcome!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

nice to meet you too

message 5: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), Harry Potter's Son/percy (new)

daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood) (griffinpuff) | 243 comments Mod
hi im daylan and i love reading books im a book lover also

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments daylan potter wrote: "hi im daylan and i love reading books im a book lover also"

Great to see you here Daylen :)

message 7: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), Harry Potter's Son/percy (new)

thanks for the invite

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments daylan potter wrote: "thanks for the invite"

No problem!

message 9: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), Harry Potter's Son/percy (new)

also i just invited 9 more people to the group

message 10: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments daylan potter wrote: "also i just invited 9 more people to the group"

Thanks so much!

message 11: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), Harry Potter's Son/percy (new)

your welocem and also im going to random groups and put a link that goes staight to this group

message 12: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments daylan potter wrote: "your welocem and also im going to random groups and put a link that goes staight to this group"

Wow! Again Thank you!

message 13: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), Harry Potter's Son/percy (last edited Mar 28, 2019 11:10AM) (new)

hey want to be my best friend

message 14: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments daylan potter wrote: "hey want to be my best friend"

Of course! :)

message 15: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), Harry Potter's Son/percy (new)

yay

message 16: by Nabiela (new)

Nabiela Hi , guys. I'm Nabiela . Where is everybody from ?

message 17: by Ash (new)

Ash Strachey  (ashstrachey) | 8 comments Oklahoma

message 18: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments Nabiela wrote: "Hi , guys. I'm Nabiela . Where is everybody from ?"

Welcome Nabiela to the group! :D
I'm the moderator of this group :)

message 19: by Nabiela (new)

Nabiela Thanks @princessjas , pleasure to be on it . I'm from South Africa .

message 20: by Marie (new)

Marie Hey, everyone! I'm Marie (obviously) and I was invited here, so I decided to join!

message 21: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), Harry Potter's Son/percy (new)

rome

message 22: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments Nabiela wrote: "Thanks @princessjas , pleasure to be on it . I'm from South Africa ."

That's super cool! Hope you enjoy the group :)

message 23: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments Marie wrote: "Hey, everyone! I'm Marie (obviously) and I was invited here, so I decided to join!"

Great to see you here Marie! Welcome!

message 24: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), Harry Potter's Son/percy (new)

welcome everybody and have fun meeting new people in this group

message 25: by Carolina (new)

Carolina (wolfcarol) Hi! I’m Carol, I was invited and I decided to join, I love reading books especially ya, fantasy and mystery.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Carolina wrote: "Hi! I’m Carol, I was invited and I decided to join, I love reading books especially ya, fantasy and mystery."

WELLCOME CAROL!!!!

message 27: by Jaz's (new)

Jaz's BookTalks  (jazbooktalks) | 2 comments Hi! My name is Jasmyn. I was invited a by Princessjas04. Very honoured to join the group!. Thank you for the invite!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmyn wrote: "Hi! My name is Jasmyn. I was invited a by Princessjas04. Very honoured to join the group!. Thank you for the invite!"

welcome Jasmyn

message 29: by Jaz's (new)

Jaz's BookTalks  (jazbooktalks) | 2 comments Doaa wrote: "Jasmyn wrote: "Hi! My name is Jasmyn. I was invited a by Princessjas04. Very honoured to join the group!. Thank you for the invite!"

welcome Jasmyn"

Thank you @Doaa

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

no probs

message 31: by Priya (new)

Priya Hey I’m Priya! I love all things books and thanks for inviting me

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Priya

message 33: by Saige (new)

Saige (lannister807) Hi! I'm Saige. I'm excited to chat books with you all, and thanks for inviting me!

message 34: by Allerglance (new)

Allerglance | 36 comments Hello everyone, good morning and good afternoon!

message 35: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments I LEAVE FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS ONLY TO FIND WE HAVE 35 MEMBERS!!!

message 36: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments I’ll be sending out a message to everyone soon on the new moderator! 😊

message 37: by Madison (new)

Madison (londongray) I'm Madison

message 38: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments Hey Madison! Welcome to the group!! 🤗

message 39: by Almira (new)

Almira (volcano_lover) Hi, I'm Almira (Mira for short), I work at the Stanwood (WA) library as a Library Associate, doing preschool story times, and readers' advisory to all ages. Been with Sno-Isle library system for 40 years :-)

message 40: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments Welcome Almira!!! I hope you enjoy your time here!! 🤗

message 41: by David (new)

David Hello, I’m David and I love to read. But I don’t have friends who enjoy my passion too. I look forward to sharing perspectives with others in this group. I live in Princeton in NJ.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I'm mel, an Italian from Italy mom was born in America, dad in italy.
They met in Italy and had me.
Then we moved to America and have been here for the past three years.

Oh yea! And hello! My name is melody!

message 43: by Grace (new)

Grace | 29 comments Hi! I'm Grace and I love YA mystery and horror books. When I'm not reading I'm either playing basketball or being a mathlete.

message 44: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), Harry Potter's Son/percy (new)

welocome grace nice to meet and also welcome mel nice to meet you too

message 45: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments Grace wrote: "Hi! I'm Grace and I love YA mystery and horror books. When I'm not reading I'm either playing basketball or being a mathlete."

Welcome to the group Grace!!

message 46: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments Mellophone (MEL) wrote: "Hi! I'm mel, an Italian from Italy mom was born in America, dad in italy.
They met in Italy and had me.
Then we moved to America and have been here for the past three years.

Oh yea! And hello! My ..."

Great to see you here Mel!

message 47: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 3 comments David wrote: "Hello, I’m David and I love to read. But I don’t have friends who enjoy my passion too. I look forward to sharing perspectives with others in this group. I live in Princeton in NJ."

Wonderful to meet you David! Welcome!

message 48: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), Harry Potter's Son/percy (new)

hey david nice to meet you

message 49: by A_ bookbound _soul, Athena's daughter/ Artemis's Hunter (new)

A_ bookbound _soul (a_bookbound_soul) | 265 comments Mod
Hello everyone! I'm a bookworm dragon. I'm a huge potterhead and I can talk about fandoms non-stop!

message 50: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), Harry Potter's Son/percy (new)

nice to meet you book dragon welcome to the group

« previous 1 3