What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Reincarnation Book; young woman is asked to move in with her aunt for a summer, could be great aunt, and the aunt is not very kind to her. There is also a young man living with the aunt

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabel Munoz (last edited Mar 28, 2019 01:56PM) (new)

Isabel Munoz | 2 comments Hi all!
I am looking for help to find a YA book I read a loooooong time ago( possibly 2006- 2009). I cannot remember the title but I remember , vaguely, what it was about. SPOILER WARNING
A young woman is asked to move in with her aunt for a summer, could be great aunt, and the aunt is not very kind to her. There is also a young man living with the aunt who is related to her in a way, I think he is an adopted cousin. The two have sort of been pitted against each other by the aunt but slowly start realizing there is an attraction they can't deny. Turns out they are both reincarnated lovers and the young woman was the aunt's sister. The young woman was poisoned in her past life and she thinks it was the aunt that did it. The young woman befriends someone in the town near the house who owns a coffee shop and is also a fortune teller. This person ends up poisoning the main character with a cup of tea just like she did in the past.

That is about all I can remember! I will appreciate any help with this!

message 2: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
Maybe Witch ?

If this isn't it, can you let us know what "a long time ago" means to you? :) It's most helpful if you can give a range of years during which you think you read it.

message 3: by Isabel Munoz (last edited Mar 28, 2019 11:09AM) (new)

Isabel Munoz | 2 comments That would be helpful wouldn't it? :) I believe I read it between the years of 2006- 2009. Definitely not that book although I did read it also.

Bryn (Plus Others) (brynplusplus) | 186 comments Maybe Legacy of Lies? It has a grandmother instead of an aunt, but otherwise it looks promising.