Romance Retreat discussion

Gaining Miles (Miles Family, #5)
This topic is about Gaining Miles
Books by Trope > Love after 40/Mature Couple

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire Kingsley (clairekingsley) | 78 comments Gaining Miles, the 5th and final installment in my Miles Family series features a couple in their early 50's.

It's available for pre-order now and will release on April 5th!

description

“Now there was nothing holding me back. I kissed her deeply, passionately. Kissed her for every time I’d wanted to and couldn’t. For every time I’d stared at her with longing in my heart, wishing we could be where we were now.”

It’s never too late.

Loving a woman you can’t have isn’t easy. I endured the slow torture of watching Shannon Miles live a life with another man—a man who didn’t deserve her—but I don’t regret a minute of it. And I have my reasons.

Now, she’s free. No longer shackled to a loveless marriage, bound to someone who was unfaithful and heartless.

But Shannon thinks her time has passed. That she won’t get another chance at love, especially not with the man who’s been there to see it all. The hurt. The mistakes. The heartache.

If only she knew. I love that woman with everything I am, and I want nothing more in this life than to spend every moment with her.

It’s time for our happily ever after.

Jennifer (jennifershiflett) | 249 comments Pre-ordered, and can’t wait!!

message 3: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire Kingsley (clairekingsley) | 78 comments YAY!

B. C. Booklover (bcbooklover) | 367 comments I have to read these that everyone is raving about! Life- give me more time!

message 5: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire Kingsley (clairekingsley) | 78 comments Hahaha me too, me too!

B. C. Booklover (bcbooklover) | 367 comments I'm gonna start at the beginning to get every moment from them all!

message 7: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire Kingsley (clairekingsley) | 78 comments B. C. Booklover wrote: "I'm gonna start at the beginning to get every moment from them all!"

The final book is live today, Binge read to your hearts content! <3