Brandon Mull Lovers discussion

Pingo!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) | 581 comments Mod
How many of you have read Pingo by Brandon Mull ? I have and LOVED it.

message 2: by Jessie (new)

Jessie | 260 comments i have not read it what is it about?

message 3: by Naomi (new)

It's what happens when an imaginary friends becomes an imaginary enemy. mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

message 4: by Jessie (new)

Jessie | 260 comments It sounds really cool.

message 5: by Naomi (new)

wasn't it way cute? and are Jessie and I really the only ones that have read it?

message 6: by Dragor (new)

Dragor i haven't yet but plan on it. but is it as good as his other books?

message 7: by Naomi (new)

It's really good. It's not really the same as his other books, cuz it's a children's book, not a teens book. but it's really cute and has a good message. xD

message 8: by Dragor (new)

Dragor thanx naomi. i love good message books they help me learn how to deal with an unrelenting world. and share what i learn to those who dont take the time to read it themselves. it's on my list to read. hopefully soon.

message 9: by Naomi (new)

yeah. it's way good and takes about 2 min to read, so you should read it. even if you just see it at a store or something. xD

message 10: by Dragor (new)

Dragor well i think you over estimate my reading speed:) yet thanx for the vote of confidents:) right now im in school trying to learn computers and we get tested 2 times a week so that means i have to read 2 chapters amd memberize them per week. fun.......fun. oh and thanx for the feed back:)

message 11: by Naomi (new)

lolz. I don't think I'm overestimating your speed. at most it take 5 min to read. it's about 30 pages. You have fun learning about computers. xD

message 12: by Dragor (new)

Dragor well i started bout two weeks ago. and i have a total of 16 months. so......... but it is interesting when we get hands on stuff to do. right now its just book stuff:( not a good book. no story or plot. just info even tho its good info its still not the kinda book i prefer to read.

message 13: by Naomi (new)

D; I'm sorry.

message 14: by Dragor (new)

Dragor its all about getting smarter and opening doors. school isnt fun yet we need it to grow. the more one knows the more one can do.

message 15: by Dragor (last edited Sep 21, 2009 04:54PM) (new)

Dragor how do you want to do that? btw my time on the net is limited:( im at school now and i dont have it at home yet.

message 16: by Naomi (new)

I don't really like roleplaying. though we could try. who could put it together?

message 17: by Dragor (new)

Dragor naomi is it alright if i add you to my friends list?

message 18: by Naomi (new)

I don't friend people I don't know in real life. sorry.

message 19: by Dragor (new)

Dragor ok i can respect that. :)

message 20: by Dragor (new)

Dragor have you read any dan simmons books?

message 21: by Naomi (new)

not yet. got any suggestions?

message 22: by Dragor (last edited Sep 22, 2009 01:40PM) (new)

Dragor ilium and olympos. they are together. its i bit odd at first then it makes sense later on.

message 23: by Dragor (last edited Sep 22, 2009 02:24PM) (new)

Dragor really tho. i havent read a bad book from him. and i have read about 18 of his. im aiming for all of his. CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT is a good scary book if you like that sorta thing.

message 24: by Naomi (new)

thanks! I'll look into them. xD

message 25: by Jessie (new)

Jessie | 260 comments Did you know that in pingo there are pictures of his other books?

message 26: by Naomi (new)

Yes!

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments ? I have to read pingo!!!! O.O O>O I wanna see if the public lib over here has it

message 28: by Naomi (new)

it prob does. xD and you do have to read it. xD It's such a cute story!

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments I checked online. it doesn't have it.

message 30: by Peanut (new)

Peanut you might have to order it. just go to the cartcatalog and type in Pingo it should come up somewhere. If you have a lib card request it and say where you want to pick it up at.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments really? What if (this is for another book) it says "item being held" what does that mean?

message 32: by Cloudwing (new)

Cloudwing (hilo) | 127 comments that means that there are other people waiting for the book an u cant have it until every one else in line before you gets it first

message 33: by Peanut (new)

Peanut but u should still order it. Someone probably already ordered it and they haven't picked it up. There should be multiple copies. If they are all checked out still order it. I ordered one that i thought i would like and a lot of people do because when i ordered it there were already 80 or so holds on it. I'm still waiting but after i ordered it there are like 60 or something but i get a copy soon.

message 34: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) I'm glad I'm not the only one waiting! Our library doesn't have it either... :(

message 35: by Catie (new)

Catie It is so CUTE!! I love Pingo!

message 36: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Great! I have to read it eventually...

message 37: by Catie (new)

Catie Yeah. I didn't know it was out until I had it waved in my face by some sibling I know.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments my rats just had a fight. The whole cage went bang bang!! And they are only TWO rats.

message 39: by Cloudwing (new)

Cloudwing (hilo) | 127 comments ha ha

message 40: by Cloudwing (new)

Cloudwing (hilo) | 127 comments Peanut wrote: "but u should still order it. Someone probably already ordered it and they haven't picked it up. There should be multiple copies. If they are all checked out still order it. I ordered one that i tho..."

i went to get fablehaven #1 a couple of months ago and there were 241 holds on it

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments The book I was talking about with 'Item Being Held' is the Time Travelers Wife. I read halfway. Then my big sister read and said I shouldn't read it anymore. :( GR....

message 42: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Oh, that's to bad...maybe I won't read it then. I'll have my mom check it out or something...

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments she said, and I quote, "It isn't a good book for little kids..." Whiney, whiney, stinky pants!

message 44: by Naomi (new)

Well, yeah, The Time Traveler's Wife isn't really for younger kids. Though I don't know how old you are so I can't really say. xD

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved Pingo! I found it in a bookstore while I was getting stuff for school, so I said, "Mom, wait! I'm reading Pingo!" And I just sat down and read it. XD

message 46: by Naomi (new)

lolz. I love doing that. xD

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments OMG! I know, right. You don't even have to pay for it. Oh yeah, but I'm already half way done with the Time Travelers Wife, so nothing is stopping me! Bwahahahaha! Ha!

message 48: by Naomi (new)

fun! I never finished it, so tell me if it's good. xD I'm assuming it is. xD

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments oops. I just read reviews about it, and it says that itis a BAD book. So I don't want to read it

message 50: by Mandy (last edited Dec 03, 2009 09:55AM) (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Welcome.

Funny, Selena--you want to--then you don't.

« previous 1 3