OMG I'VE CREATED YET ANOTHER RP discussion

Roleplays > Romantic Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 776 (776 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 1104 comments Mod
((roleplay here....and remeber ROMANTIC!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan was walking around the park. She decided to do a few skateboard tricks. She did a olly.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 1104 comments Mod
((No Aj talk for it can be Explict!))

message 4: by Old Isis (last edited Aug 22, 2009 03:23PM) (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 663 comments Natalia sat in a tree watching people pass by. She sighed and swung her feet a little bit. She was totally bored.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan did a trick and cut her knee open. "Dammit," she mumbled she should have worn knee pads. She pulled her shorts away to get a better look.

message 6: by Old Isis (last edited Aug 22, 2009 03:31PM) (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 663 comments Natalia jumped down from the tree. A branch put a tear in the seat of her jeans showing some of her thong. "Shit," she muttered and put her hand over the rip.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Cory started to walk around town he was with some friends they all bursted out in laughter at once

Amy was in the park on a bench she looked at the ground and played with her feet

message 8: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 663 comments Natalia started to walk away looking totally pissed. Her hand stayed over the rip, though it didn't really help cover anything.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Cory looked over at a girl.He saw her knee cut open.He ran over to her"hey need some help"he asked

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan looked up at the guy, "Maybe a little,"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He helped her up"Do you want to go to the hospital or do you think it will be okay"he asked

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um...i can't tell what do you think?" She showed it to him

message 13: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 663 comments Natalia sighed as some guys whistled as she walked by while girls laughed.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll take you to the hospital"he said.He told his friends he had to go and they said bye to him."okay my car is right over there i will be back in a minute to get you"he said as he started to his car

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Cory brought his car over to her.He got out and helped her in his car

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks." She said after she was in.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"anytime"said Cory.He got back in and started to drive to the hospital

De' neice walked along the side of the road board crazy.

message 20: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 663 comments Natalia walked home with her hand on her butt the whole time. Right before she got into her house though, this guy who had been stalking her showed up. She groaned.

message 21: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 229 comments Gabe sat under the shade of a tree.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy was walking around in the park she was looking at the ground and messed with her fingers

De' Neice looked at Gabe.

message 24: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 663 comments Natalia passed the guy and went into her house slamming the door, it crushed the man's fingers. He screamed in pain then he started to walk away. Natalia sat on her couch.

message 25: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 229 comments Gabe smiled at De Neice,then looked at Amy.

((is Gabe a boy? I to lazy to look at Charrie page at the moment))

De' Neice smiled back.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy sat down on a bench she was wishing to hold someone's hand right now she looked up at the sky and sighed

message 28: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 229 comments Gabe couldn't stop staring at Amy.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy felt someone staring at her she quickly looked up she smiled at Gabe

De' Neice looked at Amy. Hot girl. She thought.

message 31: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 663 comments Natalia changed her pants then walked out side.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy then looked over at De'Neice and smiled.amy looked back down playing with her hands again

De' Neice smiled.

message 34: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 229 comments Gabe smiled back.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy looked back up and saw then still staring at her.She looked down quickly agian

De' Neice sat down on the bench.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi"said Amy.Amy looked back over at Gabe then back at De'Neice

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey srry had dinner))

Jordan smiled

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((its fine))

Cory smiled too

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan winced her knee was stinging

"Hello."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Cory got to the hospital and helped her out of the car and into the hospital

"what's your name"asked Amy

"De' Neice."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

When she got in the hospital, she sighed with relief

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

They put Jordan in room 214 and Cory went in to he sat down in a chair as they bandeged her wound

"i like that name"said Amy she smiled again

message 46: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 229 comments Gabe looked down at the ground blushing.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan winced a few times while they were bandeging her knee and was happy when they were done

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy looked back over at Gabe

"Thanks. What's yours?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Amy"she said as she looked back at her

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16