OMG I'VE CREATED YET ANOTHER RP discussion

Group Info > Rules

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Head Mod (last edited Jan 24, 2010 12:48PM) (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 1104 comments Mod
1. You can cuss!
2. NO ALMIGHTY CHARRIES
3. Invite people
4. Have to have 10 post each month
5. No controlling other people's charries
6. Must Rp
7. Try to make every post must have 3 sentences when Rping unless in a conversation.
8. HAVE FUN

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

haha

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 1104 comments Mod
I added a new rule...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ok

PSH! NOT UH!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I will kill Mary Sues.

message 8: by Jordyn (last edited Aug 22, 2009 08:12PM) (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments Thank you Neko!!! *bows to almighty EmoNeko*
And I will stand by Neko when killing said Mary Sues, screaming: "KILL! KILL! KILL!"

If this scares anyone, GOOD! Don't be/create a Mary Sue!
*brushes dust off shoulders* I haven't been on in a while...[like two days...:]
Oh and Please, pretty please, NO txt talk...it hurts me head....>.<

~Sessy

message 10: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments MARY SUES I WILL KILL THEM?!
~Sessy

message 11: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments can i put one???

>> don't make the other pplz waiting too long.
if you want to go, please say good by, or minimum (gtg)
hehehehe

message 12: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments Yeah, but then on the contrary don't continue on too far without them, because not only is it rude and can make them mad, but it gets confusing..
Plus, Golden Rule: Do Onto Others As You Want Them To Do Onto You...
SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT...DON'T DO IT TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!
*pant pant*
Oh my goodness!! O//O Didn't mean to get aggrivated...
*cough cough* Well...uh..hm..
~Sessy

message 13: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments Yo CJ, just to let you know, I wasn't attacking you personally. I'm not attacking anyone personally. These are just my opinions, and if you ask my friends, they will tell you that I speak strongly of these topics anywhere I go. So please no one feel offended or harmed. I apologize.
Mew
~Sessy

message 15: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 301 comments its okay Jordyn...
im just kidding,
and i hope you are not too serious like that. ^.-

message 16: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments Actually that was me ranting... And it looks and sounds way funnier in person if you ask all my friends around here, they LOVE (and yes, in CAPS) when I rant. They want to catch me on camera and if they ever do we will post it on YouTube or something and will send everyone a link...-.-' We're going to do it defininatly in November with New Moon comes out... I couldn't and still can't sit through that movie without screaming and explaining to the finest detail on how that got it wrong..
But only on movies do I harbor grudges...^.^
~Sessy

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Mkay=)

message 18: by Casey (new)

Casey hi ppl. i just joined this group xD

message 19: by Casey (new)

Casey and now i leave

message 20: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments Why you leave? You no like me? You no tink I funny? Fish, fine. Be ish way!
~Sessy

haha Sessy your funny... is it Sessy or Jordan?

message 22: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments Either you like. I get called a lot of names, and not all of them nice, although everyone is pretty much my friend... They don't understand why people say that stuff too me.. Oh well, you should never dwell on the sad or depressing... Well! Back to homework! YAY! ^.^
~Sessy

Haha.. Homework sucks....

message 24: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments I know. And I just realized that I'm complaining about this everywhere!! Geez, now I feel horrible.
~Sessy

Haha... I just did mine

message 26: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments I'm going to wait, as I always do...
But oh well!! ^.^!
~Sessy

message 28: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments Ugh...What's your least favorite subject? Right now, I'd have to say...Psych, just because I get so much excessive homework that it's unbelievable, and worse yet reading from the text kills my brain! @~@
~Sessy

Social Studies!

message 30: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments Ugh, that was pretty bad for me too... I hate all the Indian junk we have to listen to over and over. I've read millions of different reports and books on the Siox and Lewis Clark Exploration...all spread out over multiple years. Finally I'm into the Civil War now, so YAY!
~Sessy

cool, I like learning about it but the classes and books and stuff is boring, this year in Social Studies it seems like we have a test every week

message 32: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments Ugh that sucks. I'm taking Psychology this year and I have an exam ever other week, a one page essay due every week. There's also A LOT of textbook work, but I love the class anyway.
~Sessy

haha lolZ

message 34: by Jordyn (last edited Oct 24, 2009 05:39PM) (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments What did you just say?
You shouldn't have done that..
Did you call me a pig?
You're in for it now...
THEY CALL ME....MR. PIG!!!!

I love the Lion King...
~Sessy

haha I know! Earlier my mom asked me what 'A koon a matata (sp)' meant and I was like GASP YOU DONT KNOW!?!?!

message 36: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments *GASP!!!* No way! *cries* That's my favorite Disney movie!!!
*crawls into EMOcorner, rocking back and forth, whispering to self*
Hakuna Matata...What a wonderful phrase....
Hakuna Matata...Ain't no passing craze...
It means 'no worries', for the rest of your days...

~Sessy

haha kikZ

message 38: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments Lol...You know you liked it!
~Sessy

message 40: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments Kukukukuku...I went and saw Lion King on iMax....*evil grin*
~Sessy

hahahaha lolZ

Number 7 is out!!!

message 43: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments Is it more then three sentences? I hope so! Me want more!!
~Sessy

I kinda broke that rule myself lolZ but ... I hope prople will still try.

message 45: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra sorry...i broke that rule many times...i'll start trying to follow it

It not a rule anymore...I never enforced it..

message 47: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra okay

but still try! 1 liners bug me!

message 49: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra okay! i'll try harder, promise!

message 50: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (sessykai) | 18 comments I love long explanations!!! XD <--bigger smile than that... Anyway, see I just did three sentences, but I still don't think this is long enough. More so, I think novel version is BETTER!! But that's my opinion, and now-a-days, it seems that I don't count...*tear*
~Sessy