Harry Potter discussion

Questions > Who's your favorite Weasly?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 160 (160 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments If you like the Weaslys lets just talk about 'em. Like who's your favorite Weasly?

message 2: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Mine is ron!

message 3: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Ron, and Fred ,,most likely

message 4: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 100 comments fred, for sure. ;)

message 6: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Yeah, I love Fred

message 7: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments I cried when he died!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Fred or George

message 9: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Awesome!

message 10: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments Ron, then Fred and George, then probably...Ginny, (she does stuff with Fred and George and things like that) Charlie, Bill, Arthur and Molly, then Percy.

message 11: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments SAME Looney! But Ginny would be after Bill. AND I HATE PERCY! thank you for putting him at the end of the list!

message 12: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments the last book's ok with him...he actually made a joke. Fred and George were sooooo surprised! But the rest of the books, I didn't like him at all, the little bragger!

message 13: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments I know, but if fred wasn't busy talking to Percy, he might have paid attention and might have not died!!!!!!!

message 14: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments true...

message 15: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments I hate 'Em

message 16: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments I don't HATE him, just don't like him.

message 17: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (new)

Pandy | 1575 comments Mod
Moaning Myrtle wrote: "I know, but if fred wasn't busy talking to Percy, he might have paid attention and might have not died!!!!!!! "

I don't think so. None of them were (or could have been) prepared for what would happen. Fred was probably standing in the wrong place.

message 18: by Ellyce (new)

Ellyce my fav is ron then the twins then molly...they are my top three! i hate that percy was mean to arthur and molly. I was shoked when fred died too.it surprised when george lost his ear too!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments My favorites are the twins and Percy *ducks flying bullets*.

message 20: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments At least when he lost his ear it was an accident, right?

message 21: by Ellyce (new)

Ellyce yeah, i guess so!

message 22: by RinaKat (last edited Aug 26, 2009 05:16PM) (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments Let me track back.... Snape was flying on the broom stick, and tried to make sectumspra hit the other death eater's hand, but instead it hit George's ear.... was that right? But I keep thinking, what would've happended if it really did hit it's target: the death eater's hand?

(I think I spelled the spell wrong.)

message 23: by Kami (new)

Kami (blkami) | 15 comments my favorites are fred and george.

message 24: by Shirin (new)

Shirin (shirin2009) | 245 comments my favs r the twins!specially ;cause he died in DH.it was so horrible.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments Does anyone else like Percy? Or at least not hate him?

message 26: by Ellyce (new)

Ellyce Looney Lovegood wrote: "Let me track back.... Snape was flying on the broom stick, and tried to make sectumspra hit the other death eater's hand, but instead it hit George's ear.... was that right? But I keep thinking, wh..."

i wish i can remember. but i thought someone was aiming for moody and hi george instead. you're probably right. i don't have the book at hand

message 27: by Ellyce (new)

Ellyce i don't like him...but i don't HATE him. i guess it was nice he came for the battle to help

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments I thought it was really sweet that Percy was willing to admit that he was wrong.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments He was willing to admit it eventually, and the fact that he waited so long made it even more impressive that he admitted it at all. The longer he waited, the more difficult it became to admit it. Also, it made it so that he hurt his family more by staying away longer, which is too much for some people to face.

message 30: by Shirin (new)

Shirin (shirin2009) | 245 comments he wasn't a BAD person for sure.he just was a kind of person who loves power and fame...

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments It's not so much that he loves power and fame. He is obssessed with following the rules.

message 32: by Girija (last edited Aug 28, 2009 12:02PM) (new)

Girija Looney Lovegood wrote: "Let me track back.... Snape was flying on the broom stick, and tried to make sectumspra hit the other death eater's hand, but instead it hit George's ear.... was that right? But I keep thinking, wh..."

yeah thats right! snape was aiming at the other death eater so he wouldn't hurt who was it lupin? with george but the death eater moved at the last minute. (i've read all of the books so many times i think i have them memorized). my favorite is fred then george, and then ron. :)

message 33: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (last edited Aug 28, 2009 04:20PM) (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "It's not so much that he loves power and fame. He is obssessed with following the rules. "

I agree mostly. I don't think Percy is obsessed with fame, but he does want power in a way. I don't hate Percy - I actually like him, though he's not my favorite Weasley.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments I love *really* flawed characters. I don't know why, but my favorites are usually very flawed.

message 35: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (last edited Aug 28, 2009 04:36PM) (new)

I love flawed characters too, but I think I'm one of those people who really like the main character. I normally don't like a book if the main character doesn't appeal to me. It is true, though, that secondary chcaracters are often more interesting.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments Pandy wrote: "I love flawed characters too, but I think I'm one of those people who really like the main character. I normally don't like a book if the main character doesn't appeal to me. It is true, though, th..."

The main character is almost never my favorite character. I always love the minor characters more. I agree that books aren't as good if you don't like the main character, but I always just like the minor ones more.

message 37: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments I loved Fred! :(

message 38: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Looney Lovegood wrote: "I don't HATE him, just don't like him."

Ok........... At least ya don't uve 'Em

message 39: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Pandy wrote: "Moaning Myrtle wrote: "I know, but if fred wasn't busy talking to Percy, he might have paid attention and might have not died!!!!!!! "

I don't think so. None of them were (or could have been) pr..."

He might have moved somewhere else!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments Moaning Myrtle wrote: "Looney Lovegood wrote: "I don't HATE him, just don't like him."

Ok........... At least ya don't uve 'Em"

Well I love Percy! It took a lot of courage to finally come back to his family!

message 41: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Awwwww Rachel ur right!

message 42: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments ( but i still don't like him ) BUT now i don't HATE him!

Ethan The Talkative One :D (ethanthetalkative) | 101 comments Looney Lovegood wrote: "At least when he lost his ear it was an accident, right?"

it was cause harry saw the memory and Snape was trying to protect lupin and missed!

message 44: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments I thought I explained that already... but oh well. doesn't really matter anyway.

message 45: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments ...........................I'm bored lol

message 46: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Fred and George all the way! So funny and adorable! But im also curious about Charlie, you don't know too much about him.

message 47: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments yeah...we need more about Charlie!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ron rocks but I also like Fred.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

RON AND FRED!!!!!

message 50: by Tina (new)

Tina | 32 comments I love them all. even Percy. It did take a lot of courage to admit he was wrong after such a long time. There is really something I love in all the Weasleys. Ron is my all-time favourite! :)

« previous 1 3 4