I have a problem... discussion

School > Mean Girls

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Yell at them up one side and down the other.

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments If your pic is really of you then you should have no worries.

Over the years I've really met some nut cases, and most of them thought them selves cute and lovable, and were really just jealous.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Logan wrote: "haha, they aren't exactly the kind of people you yell at. They're...hmmm, okay, they're like a pack of animals. They're extremely strong together, and they never separate. xD I have no idea if ..."

That's difficult.

Well then ignore my previous advice. In packs they usually like it when you retaliate-adds fuel to the fire.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Oh dearest... I don't like those.

message 5: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Uh-oh. Hmmmm, well, next time they insult you, say something like, I really don't care what you think, or something along those lines. Don't take it quietly, but don't be mean either, then they'll just hate you more. I really don't know.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Yup. You've stumped me.

Maybe you could try just ignoring them completely?

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Well THAT'S not very nice. Bah.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 22, 2009 08:10PM) (new)

hmmm... do what i do... i use to be pushed around like that and all, but thats just because im so different than most of the people at my school... but eventually i found a group of friends to hang out with and all, and i can act like myself more than ever and am at the least treated like something worth more than dirt by most people... problem solved

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

oh...

message 10: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Well, I don't really know what else to do! Why is this in the 'Quick Fix' file? Serious irony there. Anyway, just remember that those girls don't matter, in a few years, you'll never see them again, and they're probably just mean because they feel insecure. Just stick with your friends, know that people like you, and comfort yourself with the fact that when you graduate, you'll lead a happy life far away from those jerks and they will be miserable because they never learned to be nice. :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

They're mean because they're jelous ;)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

*shrugs* I try.

message 13: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Thanks, Logan! Glad I could help. Trust me, I know it's not fun to be bullied...

message 14: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: well. counselers dont really help......if it was getting really out of hand id go straight to my parents.

suggestion: have like 4 or 5 friends with you at all times for support. ignore them no matter what(or get some comebacks) but be careful becasue of them being rich and possibly being able to persuade the school to suspend you.....insult their richness. try to do your best in class because thats all that matters and if you were having a REALLY bad time with them in passing periods, tell your teacher you have been having some problems and you really cant do classwork/ i have a huge migrain. thats all i can think of right now:\ . srry!

message 15: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Minnie's idea has sounds good. Especially about just focusing on your studies, and keeping friends with you. Or you could use my special exclusive insult, which I got part of from Calvin and Hobbes (which totally rocks! I love those books!) : "Your hebetudious simian countenance suggests a heritage unusaully and aboundingly rich with inter-species diversity." Great, isn't it? I offcially give you permission to use it, Logan.

message 16: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: lol

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Skimbleshanks wrote: "Nah, she's got us."

Heck yes she does!

And holy cow! I LOVE that comeback!!

message 18: by Dapplenose (last edited Aug 24, 2009 07:14PM) (new)

Dapplenose | 105 comments Mod
"Your hehebetudious simian counterance segguests a haritage unusually and abundantly rich with inter-species diversity."

i don't get it :/

message 19: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments None of my friends did either, and I didn't understand it in Calvin and Hobbes until I looked up a few words. Then I added to it. Basically, it means 'you're honestly so stupid you must literally be descended from apes." :)

message 20: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 105 comments Mod
lol

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) I am new at school, but this is my second year, and I have only made two friends..

message 22: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: introduce yourself to more people.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) yeah, but EVERYONE has their own friend, and won't even notice me even if I shout their names.

message 24: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments You're welcome! Use it well!

message 25: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: Rachel (Root Beer) wrote: "yeah, but EVERYONE has their own friend, and won't even notice me even if I shout their names."

TOO BAD! just go up to someone that has the kinda same intrests as you and say hi im new and i was wondering if i could eat lunch with u guys. cheesy i kno but make it better and wa la!

Haha!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

It's classic, it's not like they can say no.

message 27: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: i kno

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

And I f they do say no, say "Why not?You gotta a problem with me and my lunch?"

message 29: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: *HIGH FIVE!*

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

*High fives* that's what I say to some kids. Like there was tis one guysitting nect to my friend,and I said "move" and he did! They're scared of me minnie, and it's good.

message 31: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: lol same. im like the bully/'Violent One' of my little group

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

lol you just about sum me up.

Wanna trade again on chicken?

message 33: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: sure! i hav one to trade!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Wich one?

message 35: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: her name is shadow

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh cool, I just picked that one randomly.

message 37: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: yay!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! I just traded with somebody else for mine, and I like that one so you just did me a HUGE favor of trying to track annother one down.

I loved your response. OMGOMGOMGOMG THANX!!!

=D

message 39: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: im sending u a trade in a min...

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

NO ROXY FOR YOU!Do you know how long it took me to get her? I have been trying for years(exageration) to persuade somebody to give her to me.

message 41: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: im srry :(

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

sokay.

message 43: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: do u have an orange rainbow doggy? they come in blu green and pink and orange

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooohhh, those ones. I had one,on jaypaw,but ince I can't play there anymore no,I don't.

message 45: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: y not? I NEED A ORANGE! can u see if anyone has one? like on the forums? im not aloud on forums... :(

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, did you get banned? Sure I can look for one.You gotta give me something special,because I like the shinies.

message 47: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: the shinies? o....wat do u want. BESIDES day and night. and no, parents

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

ah. Yeah, I call them shinies.hmmm....I don't know, i'll think of something.

message 49: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: kk

message 50: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments ...
?

What is Chickensmoothie, exactly? Or whatever you were talking about?

« previous 1