Twilightholics anonymous discussion

feelings

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments i think everyone knows that the cullens are happy now that bella is a vampire but i think that everyone exept carlile and esme are a little jealouse(may a little mad) at bella...
"""""jasper felt weak cuz he could control himself when bella got a paper cut but bella as a new born on her first hunt had control of herself and ranaway from humans instead of continueing the hunt""""

"""""Alice might feel a bit mad that she wont be able to celebrate Bells birthay n/e more or prom or n/e other things that invlove celebrations""""

"""""Rosalie wanted so much to be human so she would be able to have a child and Bella gets to have not only a supernatural daughter and gets to be a vampire""""""

"""""Emmette might be a liitle upset cuz he doesnt get to go on cool adventures n/e more because bella no longer needs to be protected""""""

""""""Edward a little annoyed cuz he cant read bells mind unless she allows him to do so after she became a vampire"""""

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments i didnt fell bad for rosealie in like the 1,2 books!! but then in eclipse i really started feeling bad 4 her!! poor rose!

message 3: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments yea i thought she was just so rude to bella for no reason and then she told edward that bella killed herself even though she should have left that for alice because alice is the only that could see glimpses of the future and she had made a whole mess of things...what if bells hadnt gotten to edward on time to save him...and also bella wount have been in danger from the volturi...but n/e ways after all that i couldnt help but feel bad for what happened to her..

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i started feeling sorry for her in eclipse and Breaking Dawn! but in twilight and new moon, especially new moon i was like what a bitch! lol

message 5: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments what do you think about Jasper how he must feel about how well bella could control herself and how he acted when she got a paper cut in New Moon and he almost killed her.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, oh my god he must feel well bad! cos i mean they were all like oh its hard to start with and then she could control herself, aw poor jasper :(

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(hi , Im new) I think Jasper still prefers it like that coz even if he feels bad coz he isn't great with control and Bella is a new born and she is reli gd with control, its still better if bella doesnt kill anyone and he would realise that. If you c mi point

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

hey welcome! yeah i totally see your point there!!

message 9: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments yea i can completely see your point i think every one of them would prefer that bella didnt kill anyone.

message 10: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthan) I hated Bella till I read Eclipse... then I felt really bad for her!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

yea, she wasn't my favorite but i didn't mind her, i liked her more in eclipse and breaking dawn but in eclipse when she kissed Jacob i hated her for that minute!! lol

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Bella's personality took a lot longer to form than the others. I really hated her when she kissed Jacob, I was just thinking that most people wouldnt of got of so easily after doing that, with their boyfriend.Lucky for her Edward let her of the hook so easily. Jacob shouldnt of pratically forced her to do that though, I think if he really cared for her, he wouldnt of done that.

message 13: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments well think about it you dont know what edward was thinking when he figured out that bella kissed jacob..but you have to remember that no matter what the outcome of things edward would prefer if bella stayed human even if that means dating jacob if that is what makes bella happy and she remain human..so really i cant wait till midnight sun and the rest of edwards versions come out cuz we really only know one side of the story and thats bella and now i want to now edwards

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Megan wrote: "I think Bella's personality took a lot longer to form than the others. I really hated her when she kissed Jacob, I was just thinking that most people wouldnt of got of so easily after doing that, w..."

yea, i'm so team Edward and i hate Jacob especially when he forced her to kiss him!! and yea she shouldn'thave got of so easy!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

That part isn't realistic, not even a saint wouldn't get at all annoyed!!

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments sooo guess what?? im reading twilgiht AGAIN!! this is my third time reading it!! i am right when bella is i the hopital so i am almost done and moving on to new moon for the movie!!

message 17: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments idk the twilight saga is kind of addicting no matter how many times i read it i still dont get bored of it..

message 18: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments yeah. and then u always look forward to the next part. i think its edaward.... jk

message 19: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments yea like no matter how many times you read the book it continues to hold you there till you realize that you just read the whole book.

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments yeah. but i am having a little trouble starting new moon for my third time!! i HAVE to read it for the movie and i am having trouble! this is my first time. with twilight it was no prob! byt with new moon... idk

message 21: by Breakingdawn (new)

Breakingdawn | 23 comments well i guess i know what you mean cuz when i saw twilight i hadnt had read any of the books but know that i have read the books over and over again i still feel the urge to read the book before the movie come out..so if it takes you 2 days to read the book start reading it on the 18th then on the 19th you will be done and then the 20th you watch the film....thats what i plan on doing so for know im trying to find some other books that intrest me so that i can keep my head clear for when i read it again cuz i know that if i keep reading the books im ganna start from first to last then over again and again like i did four times...but i need to stop reading the books so much cuz then i wont be able to enjoy them later on in life..

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments well i like read... and then skipped to the volturi part