Ye Olde Roleplay... and more! discussion

Icy Ones Roleplay > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Silver (new)

Silver Caeli stretched. She was in the same room as always. She never ate nor slept; she didn't need to.

But she would like to.

The curse kept her the same, unchanging. Of course, she wouldn't age if she wasn't under the curse, but the curse kept her from hungering, or from leaving the room. All she could do was listen to the thoughts of her siblings and the occasional servant who passed her door.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Caden through himself against the door, completley aware that it was useless. He did this often, as if to attempt to relieve his mounting frusteration. He sank to the floor, acheing all over.
He lay there, spread eagled on the floor, bored out of his mind. He closed his eyes, wishing he could sleep, wishing he could eat.

message 3: by Silver (new)

Silver ((We need the two characters who come to rescue them....))

Caeli's mind wandered through the others' thoughts.

hypocrite clams... ((Ooh! I'll make one!))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Caden sensed Caeli's mind. Hello?

message 6: by Silver (new)

Silver How are you, Caden? Caeli asked her brother.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Bored. Restless. Fed up. As always he replied morosley.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments alina was in her small form outside of the casle/tower walls.

message 9: by Silver (new)

Silver I'm sorry to hear that, it was the same thing she always thought. She sighed.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Caden sighed as well. I wish our powers weren't restrained.

message 11: by Silver (new)

Silver Caeli's thoughts were silent agreement.

But in the background, there was a spark of hope... the hope that never left her.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Caden did not have much hope left. Now he viewed it as a waste of time. Why hope when there was nothing left to hope for? Ecept his siblings. They were the only things that kept him from sinking into depression.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments ((can she hear thoughts of people out side the casle/tower/thingy?))

message 14: by Silver (new)

Silver ((Only if you want her to.))

message 15: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Aug 25, 2009 03:52PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments ((that would be cool, becouse i was thinking by dude could have no clue about their perdicament, then silver could contact her through mind/thoughts?))

message 16: by Silver (new)

Silver ((hmm... lolz yes I claim I can read minds. When my sister asks me what she's thinking I say I know what she's thinking but I can't say it because it's a secret.

But I often can guess what people are thinking :) lolz))

Caeli sensed someone outside the castle.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments silena was gathering berries, some of the best rasberries grew in dense clusteres around the old stone wall.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments ((ok, now she is in her big form.))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments ((r u still there?))

message 20: by Silver (new)

Silver ((Sorry, I'm a bit unreliable now that I've started school.))

Hello... thought Caeli, wondering how she could sense someone that far away.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments silena stood up, as she had been leanning over the bush. she wondered who had said that.

message 22: by Silver (new)

Silver Caeli's mind was not speaking to selina's, but it was.... there. A calm, curious, a little hopeful feeling.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Caden reached out to Caeli's mind and discovered that someone else was on the telepatheic "line". Hello?

message 24: by Silver (new)

Silver ((*waiting, but no time to make a character this morning*))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments she looked around, wondering who had said that. "who's there?" she asked aloud.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Caden was confused but he answered cautiously. Me. Caden.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments alina was wondering who had said that, not knowing any caden. she pulled out her bow and put an arrow to he string, turning coustiosly around to face this supposed foe.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments ((is anyone possibly on??))

message 30: by Silver (new)

Silver I'm in your head but you're not insane... is someone with you? asked Caeli.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Caden could hear Caeli's voice as well now. What she says is true he said.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments she looked around, arrow on the string. who are you? how are you 'in my head?' she wasn't thinking that she was alone, but for the slight moment she did, and thought not to think it, and realized it was no use..

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments ((is anyone there??))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments ((i don't know about you, silver, but ragnarok IT SAYS YOUR THERE.))

message 35: by Silver (new)

Silver I am.... not allowed to tell you anything. It is restricted; beyond my ability. I cannot tell you about three prisoners in the castle near you that is falling apart. Caeli smiled slightly.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments "what three prisioner's? what are you talking about?" she asked aloud, not used to this thingking thing.

message 37: by Silver (new)

Silver Caeli's thoughts were only a sigh. That was all she could get away with. The rest this person would have to figure out on their own. She should have known this was useless.

message 39: by Silver (new)

Silver ((okay...))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments "what are you talking about? where are they held? are you still there?!" she called out.

message 41: by Silver (new)

Silver Caeli gave her a mental image of the castle behind her, hilighting a door, before she abruptly disappeared from both of their minds.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments she stood there, thinking for a moment, before lowering her bow as she srank to her small size. she figured if she was going to look at this, it would be easerier to get about such a place as a amall person, but in the back of her mind the was also thinking she would be less easy to spot is she came across any foes.

message 43: by Silver (new)

Silver ((We need another character....))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

mirriam ~ a fan of the Exodus ~ wrote: "((i don't know about you, silver, but ragnarok IT SAYS YOUR THERE.))"

((what says I'm there?))

message 45: by Silver (new)

Silver ((if you go to the members page it will say (online) next to some people but I find it to generally be incorrect.))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments ((well, if it says online, then they are, and if it says offline, then you don't know, or at least to my experiace.))

hypocrite clams... Celia sighed, and stood up. She lifted a chair with her mind, and threw it against the door. She had practically thrown everything in her room at the door, trying to break it. She had tried with her small window, but it didn't work.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments then she stopped, growing again. her courositly, and the voice, had gotten the better of her, but not that way. she circled around to the entrance.

hypocrite clams... She slammed a table against the door, shattering it.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments alina heard a loud noise from inside.

« previous 1