I Read Comic Books discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chad (new)

Chad | 225 comments I'm not sure if anyone here cares, but DC is having advanced screenings for the other Captain Marvel movie, Shazam! next Saturday, March 23rd. That's two weeks before the movie comes out. Tickets are available on Fandango. www.Fandango.com/shazamearlyaccess I just picked mine up.

message 2: by Adam (new)

Adam M (adamagain) | 6 comments Chad wrote: "I'm not sure if anyone here cares, but DC is having advanced screenings for the other Captain Marvel movie, Shazam! next Saturday, March 23rd. That's two weeks before the movie comes out. Tickets a..."

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be at c2e2 that weekend and it might be fun to see it in Chicago.

message 3: by Chad (new)

Chad | 225 comments Adam wrote: "Thanks for the heads up! I'll be at c2e2 that weekend and it might be fun to see it in Chicago. "

Oooh, I'm jealous. I expect a full report back. I've never gone to C2E2.

message 4: by Adam (new)

Adam M (adamagain) | 6 comments Chad wrote: "Oooh, I'm jealous. I expect a full report back. I've never gone to C2E2."

It's my personal nerdvana. I haven't been in a couple of years, but I used to be a regular. Artist Alley is my personal weakness.

message 5: by Chad (new)

Chad | 225 comments The wife and I went and saw Shazam! tonight. We both thought it was a lot of fun. Zachary Levi is perfect as Shazam. Surprisingly, no Rock appearance but he was listed as an executive producer. There is a mid credits and a post credits scene. I did find it odd to be watching a Captain Marvel movie with the other Captain Marvel movie playing next door. And Djimon Honsou is in both movies as well.