TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > Well, It Finally Happened...

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments I knew it!!!!! This is amazing. I am bookmarking this and keeping it forever!

message 2: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments The beach thing was most likely a coincidence, but I still think she got some of her ideas from other series.

message 3: by Shakhi (new)

Shakhi (duude) | 75 comments LOL
Turns out she also stole some things for twilight from her roomate from uni's paper as well or something...

message 4: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Wow...

message 5: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 Shakhi wrote: "LOL
Turns out she also stole some things for twilight from her roomate from uni's paper as well or something..."

I'm sooooooo not suprised.

message 6: by i love... (new)

i love... ...ummm (iloveummmm) | 64 comments WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/does victory dance/

message 7: by Shakhi (new)

Shakhi (duude) | 75 comments Ain020596 wrote: "I'm sooooooo not suprised."

Lmao, neither were some other people.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

wow.im not at ALL surprised

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

lol i was kinda hoping this would happen

message 10: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 Yeah, it was about tiiime...

message 11: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments I hope SM loses. Unless the Judge likes Twilight, then we're all screwed.

message 12: by Stefanie (new)

Stefanie I agree with Rose; every successful author is sued by someone claiming they wrote something-or-other and it was stolen. Though I wouldn't want to admit if I originally had the idea for Twilight and stole it...embarrassing.

message 13: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 EyesOnFire wrote: "I hope SM loses. Unless the Judge likes Twilight, then we're all screwed."

please, if the judge loves twilight, i hope he dies when he meets her with all the excitement.

message 14: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments XD lol

message 15: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments Rose wrote: "http://ph.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/2009082...

It finally happened people, SM is being sued for copyright infringement."

Ooh! I'm so happy, I think I am going to go hug my uncle's cat! No Princess, I wasn't trying to kill you!!!! Oops. *hugs to you all anyway*

message 16: by AA (last edited Aug 25, 2009 09:40PM) (new)

AA | 1397 comments XD lol your uncle named his cat princess?

message 17: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments The judge loving twilight? That would be just our luck.

message 18: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 38 comments yay hugs!

message 19: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments I read Dead until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse series, which was published in 2001) recently and I think the author should also sue SM as she blatantly stole ideas from that book.

For example:

The fact that it is written in the first person point of view.

That a human and a vampire fall in love

That vampires can have sex.

Shape shifters.

The coven/nest of 3 evil vampires who antagonise the "good" vampire, they also just so happen to be 2 men and a woman.