YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Challenge Archive > The 'April' Challenge - April 2019

Comments Showing 1-50 of 791 (791 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84944 comments Mod

This will be a team reading challenge which will run from April 1st 2019 to April 30th 2019. Results will be announced on May 1st 2019.

To complete this challenge, participants will be split into teams. Each team will read books of their own choice (which fit the challenge guidelines), and points will be awarded based on the length of the book, and whether you have buddy-read your book. You can also earn some bonus points for reading books which allow you to spell out the word 'April'.
You may also choose to take part in this challenge as a solo participant ☺

Link to team threads - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

message 2: by Sarah Elizabeth (last edited Mar 24, 2019 12:47PM) (new)

How it works:

For this challenge, you may read books of your own choice, but if you would like to earn some bonus points, then you need to read books which have words or names starting with the letters A, P, R, I or L in the title or author's name.
For example, for the book - The Jewel by Amy Ewing, you could claim bonus points for the 'A' at the beginning of the author's first name 'Amy'.

For each word or name starting with either A, P, R, I, or L, you will earn +2 bonus points, and you may claim up to 5 letters per book, so if your book has more bonus letters, you will get more bonus points.
For example, for the book - Read, Write, Love at Seaside by Addison Cole , you could claim bonus points for 4 letters - R (Read), L(Love), A (At), A (Addison)

Further examples:
Don't You Forget About Me by Mhairi McFarlane Don't You Forget About Me - A (About) = 2 bonus points
Darkness of Light (Darkness, #1) by Stacey Marie Brown Darkness of Light - L (Light) = 2 bonus points
P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern - P, I, L, A (P, I, Love, Ahern) = 8 bonus points
All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover All Your Perfects - A, P (All, Perfects) = 4 bonus points
Easy Love (Boudreaux, #1) by Kristen Proby Easy Love by Kristen Proby - L, P (Love, Proby) = 4 bonus points
The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #2) by Jessica Sorensen The Redemption of Callie & Kayden - R, A (Redemption, And) = 4 bonus points
Kiss Me in New York by Catherine Rider Kiss Me in New York by Catherine Rider - I, R (In, Rider) = 4 bonus points
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Thorns and Roses - A, A, R (A, And, Roses) = 6 bonus points
The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) by Rick Riordan The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan - L, R, R (Lost, Rick, Riordan) = 6 bonus points

Edit:
* You may also claim +2 bonus points if the word 'April' occurs in your book title or author's name.
* You may also claim +2 bonus points if your chosen book was FIRST published in April.
* The maximum number of bonus points that you can claim per book is still capped at +10 points though.

Examples:
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1) by April Genevieve Tucholke Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke - 'A', 'A', ('and', April'), 'April' in author's name = 6 bonus points
The Girl I Used to Be by April Henry The Girl I Used to Be by April Henry - 'I', 'A' ('I', 'April'), 'April' in author's name = 6 bonus points
April Fools (Point Horror, #7) by Richie Tankersley Cusick April Fools by Richie Tankersley Cusick - 'A', 'R' ('April', 'Richie'), 'April' in title = 6 bonus points
Leah on the Offbeat (Creekwood, #2) by Becky Albertalli Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli - 'L', 'A' ('Leah', 'Albertalli'), first published April 24th = 6 bonus points

You can also earn more bonus points! For every time your team spells out the word 'April' by claiming bonus points, your team will earn a further +10 bonus points.

Example:
Sonya reads - P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern - P, I, L, A
and Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray - L, L
Carly reads Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young - I, A
Kate reads Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian - A, P, L
John reads Rich People Problems - R, P, P

This would give them -

_________|_A|_P|_R|_I|_L|
Complete:|_3|_4|_1|_2|_4|

Which would give them +10 bonus points for spelling 'April'☺
(If they read another book with a word starting with R, they will complete 'April' for a second time, and earn 10 more bonus points).

*Please note - you may use other editions of a book which have a different title, as long as the title is made up of English letters. Please link to the edition you are using when posting your review ☺
Example -
La huésped - L
Rywalki - R
Paljaan taivaan alla - P, A

*Any words which occur after a colon in a title ':' will not count.

*'&' may be counted as 'and'.

*You are also welcome to read books which do not have any words starting with the bonus letters in the title/author's name, you just won't earn any bonus points.

* Only authors names will count, names of editors, illustrators, translators, narrators etc. will not count.

Rules/Guidelines:

* Books must be read between the 1st of April and the 30th of April inclusive. Books started before April may be used, but you will only earn points for pages read in April, and will not earn any bonus points. Please let us know how many pages you have read in April when posting your review, and please note that you may only submit a maximum of 3 books per person which were started before April.

* Books must be over 100 pages long, without illustrations/photographs/diagrams etc.
-- 150 pages minimum for middle-grade and children's books.
-- 300 pages minimum for poetry, books written in verse, manga/graphic novels, books which have some illustrations, and plays.
-- Books which are mainly illustrations, such as some children's books, picture books, and some non-fiction books etc. cannot be used as part of this challenge.

* Middle-grade, and children's books without illustrations/photographs will earn 1 point for every 150 pages due to the reduced word count. This applies to all books which are tagged 'middle-grade' or 'children's' more times than they are tagged YA. This includes Goosebumps books, The Wind in the Willows, the Magisterium series, and The Secret Garden to name a few.

* Books which are illustrated or have photographs will receive 1 point for every 300 pages. If your book has an illustrator listed or is tagged 'illustrated', then it will fall into this category. This includes books such as The Spiderwick Chronicles, A Series of Unfortunate Events, books by Roald Dahl, Doll Bones, and Charlotte's Web to name a few.

* Manga, graphic novels, plays, poetry, and books written in verse will receive 1 point for every 300 pages due to reduced word count. If your book is tagged 'Sequential Art', 'Graphic Novels', 'Comics', 'Manga', 'Poetry', 'Verse', 'Play', or words to that effect, then it will fall into this category.

* If your poetry book or graphic novel does not meet the minimum page count, we will allow you to add together the page counts of 2 or more books to make it to the minimum page count. Books must be posted at the same time, and must be less than 300 pages each.

* If you are reading novellas which are less than 100 pages long, you may also add together the page counts of one or more novellas of less than 100 pages, to get to the minimum page count of 100 pages. Books must be posted at the same time.

* You are welcome to read physical books, ebooks, and audiobooks for this challenge, and you are also welcome to read in any language as long as you provide us with an English translation of your review/updates either as part of your review, on your team's review thread, or by personal message to either Abbie or myself.

* If for any reason you are unable to publish your review on Goodreads, it can also be sent to either myself or Abbie via personal message. Please let us know that you will be doing this before you do it though, and please continue to post on your team's review thread as normal, and stating 'review sent to Sarah/Abbie by personal message' after 'Review:'.

* Re-reads are allowed as long as it has been at least a year since you last read the book, and you write a new review or updates. We recommend that you post on your review '2019 re-read', or something to that effect so that we can easily see what your new review is.

*A review or 4 detailed updates will be required for each book read.

*Buddy reads must have a minimum of 4 comments to count, and comments must be detailed, and about the book. We also expect you to discuss the book with your buddies, not just post updates and leave.

* Buddy reads must take place within this group (YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥) to gain the extra points. You can see which buddy reads are already planned each month here - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

* You should not start a buddy read more than 7 days before the start date, or more than 14 days after the start date, or the last comment on the thread, whichever is later. If you do need to change the date, check with your buddy as they may also be able to start early/late with you.

* Group Buddy Reads can be joined to earn buddy read points, but only GBRs for April 2019 will count.

* If you are using a 'series' buddy read thread, it is still expected that you will be reading the same book in the series as your buddy, at roughly the same time. If a buddy read thread is reset for book 4 in a series, then it is expected that people will be reading from book 4, and if updates are posted for books 1, 2, or 3 they will not be counted as you do not have a buddy reading those books with you.

* Please post the link to your buddy read along with the book you are reading and the start date on the 'Planned Buddy Reads' list for the correct month - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

* There are no set books which need to be read, any book which fits within the rules will count, so books can be chosen by the reader. Please check with us before reading if you are unsure whether your book counts or not.

* Bonus points will be given where words starting with the letters A, P, R, I, or L occur in the title of your chosen book, or the author's name, up to a maximum of 5 letters (10 points) per book. For books which are scored at 1 point per 300 pages, a maximum of 5 letters (10 points) may be claimed per 300 pages.

* Bonus points for words starting with the letters A, P, R, I, or L will only be given for one edition of a book, for example - you can't claim an 'A', using an English edition and then a further 'I' and 'L' from a French edition of the same book, you would have to choose to go with the English edition or the French edition when claiming bonus points. Please link to the edition you are using when you post if you are not using the original edition.

* Books can be read in any order. You do not have to read a book for A, then a book for P, etc.

* Books which do not have words or names starting with the letters A, P, R, I, or L, can still be used, you will just not earn any bonus points.

* 'And' may be substituted for '&' if it occurs in a title.

* Any words which occur after a colon ':' in a title will not count.

* Higher page count editions may be used when claiming points for pages, but page counts for iphone/ibook editions will not be accepted, and neither will page counts for audiobook editions, or 'flipback' or dwarsligger editions (you are still welcome to read in these formats, but must use a different page count). We will also not accept a page count which is more than double the next highest for that book.

* We request that you leave us a link to the edition with the page count that you are using if the book has multiple editions with different page counts.

* Please do not go back and alter posts once they have been counted, if you need to make a change, please make a new post on your team's review thread, with a link to your original post, and then explain the change, for example; a higher page count edition has been found, or a buddy read needs to be added, and please include links.

* We will be tracking the number of books that people are reading, to see whether they are reading the minimum number of books required for the level of team that they are on. If over a period of several months you are consistently reading less than the required number of books, we will ask you to move to a lower level of team, or go solo. This is because it is unfair to other team members if you continue to sign up for a medium/serious team, yet are only reading 2 books a month.

* This challenge will run on Goodreads time, which is Pacific Standard Time - https://greenwichmeantime.com/time-zo...

* You are welcome to start the challenge on the 1st of the month in your own time zone, but you must also finish the challenge on your own time zone. Please let us know if you are doing this, as Goodreads may time stamp your books as being started on the last day of the previous month.

* Our regular challenge rules can be found here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

*** If you are not sure if your book counts, please ask before you read it. Questions can be posted on this thread, or sent by personal message to either myself or Abbie.***

* Points will be awarded based on pages read:
*100 - 199 pages = 1 point
*200 - 299 pages = 2 points
*300 - 399 pages = 3 points
*400 - 499 pages = 4 points
*500 - 599 pages = 5 points
*600+ pages = 6 points
(maximum of 6 points per book)

* Buddy reads DOUBLE your points score for pages, so a 300 page book + buddy read = 6 points. 600 page book + buddy read = 12 points. (Bonus points for buddy reads will only be given if the buddy read has taken place in our group.)

* Bonus points will be awarded, at a rate of +2 points for each word or name in the books title or author's name which starts with the letters 'A', 'P', 'R', 'I', or 'L', up to a maximum of 5 letters/10 points. These points are awarded to the individual that earns them.

* Each time your team completes the word 'April' by claiming bonus points, your team will be awarded +10 bonus points. These are applied to the team total, not the individual's totals. Thus, solo players are unable to earn these bonus points.

*Mods will keep track of each teams points, using the following system -

Team Name:

__________|_Books_|_Buddy_|__Page____|_Bonus_|__Total
__________|_Read__|_Reads_|__Points__|_Points|

Name______|___0___|___0___|_____0____|___0___|_____0
Name______|___0___|___0___|_____0____|___0___|_____0

'April' Bonus____________________________________+00

Team______|___0___|___0___|_____0____|___0___|_____0

_________|_A|_P|_R|_I|_L|
Complete:|_0|_0|_0|_0|_0|

Please note - we will be tracking how many books you have read, but you will not receive points for this column. This is to allow us to see whether you are reading the minimum number of books required for the level of team that you have requested to be on. You will receive a '1' for every book over 100 pages long, or for every 300 pages of graphic novels, poetry etc, that you have read. If you consistently ask to be on a Serious or Medium team without reading the minimum number of books, you may be asked to drop down to a lower level team.

This challenge will be a team challenge. When signing up please let us know if you want to join a 'Serious' team (reading 12 books or more each), a 'Medium' team (reading 8-12 books each) or a 'Just for fun' team (reading any number of books each).

***Please only sign up for 'Serious' or 'Medium' if you are able to read the minimum number of books for that level of team, so 3 books a week for Serious, and 2 books a week for Medium.***

You may also sign up as a solo participant, and will compete against your other solo competitors, as well as those people in teams. An individual leaderboard will be published at the end of the challenge.

Teams should be posted by March 25th at the latest. If you wish to join a 'Serious' or 'Medium' team, please sign up as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. You may join as a solo player, or join a fun team at any time.

Thank you! ☺

message 7: by Sarah Elizabeth (last edited Apr 24, 2019 10:39AM) (new)

Answered Questions -

* for Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott these authors are listed and are on the book cover ‘Rachael Lippincott, Mikki Daughtry (Contributor), Tobias Iaconis (Contributor)’ - would these contributing authors count?

- for that book the contributing authors would count. Apparently, Mikki Daughtry, and Tobias Iaconis wrote the screenplay for the film, and then they asked Rachael Lippincott to write the screenplay into a YA book. As this book is sort of a rewrite of something they wrote, I'd say that they should count as authors for this challenge ☺

* I'm going to read The Case For Jamie in April. Even though it does not have any letters for APRIL in it, can I still count it for page points?

- Any book counts for this challenge, if it doesn't have any words starting with the letters for April you still get page points (+/-buddy read points), you just don't earn any bonus points ☺

* Hey sarah I'm just a bit confused about this rule? (the bold section)
* Higher page count editions may be used when claiming points for pages, but page counts for iphone/ibook editions will not be accepted, and neither will page counts for audiobook editions, or 'flipback' or dwarsligger editions (you are still welcome to read in these formats, but must use a different page count). We will also not accept a page count which is more than double the next highest for that book.

- we've had that rule since we first started giving points based on how long a book is,basically because some books seem to have one abnormally high page count.

It comes into play if, for example, there are 12 editions of a book, 11 of them have page counts ranging from 200 - 350 pages, and then the 12th edition has a page count of 1600 pages. Because the 12th editions page count is more than double the next highest, then we wouldn't be able to accept that edition.

If however there were 12 editions of a book, 10 had a page count between 200 and 350 pages, then the 11th was 550 pages, and the 12th was 800 pages, then we would accept the 800 page edition, because it wasn't more than double the next highest (550 pages).

* For multiple authors (anthologies) do all authors count for the letters? Also what about translators?

- All author's would count for letters, as long as they are authors, and not editors, illustrators, translators, narrators etc.

So for Snow in Love by Melissa de la Cruz you would get -
Snow in Love - I, L (in, love)
Melissa de la Cruz - L (la)
Nic Stone -
Aimee Friedman - A (Aimee)
Kasie West -

= 8 bonus points ☺

* for ARCs if they have an expected publish date in April would that count for bonus or should I wait till they are published before reading them?

- That's completely fine, as long as the expected date is in April it will count for the bonus points, you don't have to wait til it's published ☺

* Does it count if a book timeline is based in the month of April?

- I'm afraid that wouldn't count for any bonus points no ☹

* I don't know of if this was asked already but if I started a book in March and I complete it in April do I still get bonus points for the ‘April ’ letters?

- books must be started in April in order to earn bonus points, so if you start a book earlier than April 1st, you'll only be able to earn page points for pages read in April.

It's right at the top of message 3 on the first page of the thread ☺
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

* Books must be read between the 1st of April and the 30th of April inclusive. Books started before April may be used, but you will only earn points for pages read in April, and will not earn any bonus points. Please let us know how many pages you have read in April when posting your review, and please note that you may only submit a maximum of 3 books per person which were started before April.

* Quick question, would this version of the book give me 6 or 8 bonus points? I Ricordi di un'Altra I am not sure because of the '.

- I would have said 6 points for I, R, L (I, Ricordi, Louise), I think un'Altra is one word even though it has the ' in it. According to Google it means 'another' ☺

* Another quick question! Does 'á' count for a? - Et ils meurent tous les deux à la fin

- Yes, that's fine ☺ We would count à, â, é, ê, ç, and some others as similar enough to English letters ☺

* Can you use two editions to claim books, for example, one edition for page count and a different one for bonus points in the title?

- it's totally fine to use different editions, just post links to the editions that you're using when you post your reviews ☺

* Another quick question, we don't count anything after the':' or series names right? But do we count after the -?

So this book would only be 2 bonus points?
L'Apprenti d'Araluen 6 - Le Siège de MacIndaw

And would this only count after the ':'? So 0 bonus points?
Ranger's Apprentice 6: The Siege of Macindaw

Would a title like this give bonus points?
The Ranger's Apprentice, Book 6

- we don't really have any rules about hyphens because we don't come across them very often. It looks like 'L'Apprenti d'Araluen 6 - Le Siège de MacIndaw' is the french series name, followed by the french title, so I'll discuss with Abbie which bit we should give points for.

For colons, we have a set rule that we always count the bit before the colon, that way it's easier for people to work out which bit they can use, even if in some cases the bit before the colon is the series name like in this one - Ranger's Apprentice 6: The Siege of Macindaw. So for this title you would be able to use the 'R' and the 'A' for the bonus points, giving you 4 points.

We don't have rules about commas either, we usually just ignore them. For 'The Ranger's Apprentice, Book 6' we would usually just accept that and you'd get the 'R' and the 'A' for bonus points, so 4 points.

* How many 'A's can we claim each book

- You can claim up to 5 letters per book, if there are 5 A's, then you can claim 5 A's ☺

* bc I'm reading A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas

- you can only claim bonus points if the letter is at the beginning of a word. I did use A Court of Thorns and Roses as an example in the second post -

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. MaasA Court of Thorns and Roses - A, A, R (A, And, Roses) = 6 bonus points

There may be other editions which are worth more points, but using the original title, you can only claim 6 bonus points x

* Sarah, how do bonus points work if I post two novella's to get to the 100 page mark? I read these two: Foundation (Razorland, #0.5) by Ann Aguirre Endurance (Razorland, #1.5) by Ann Aguirre
Together they are a 100 pages. But for the bonus points, can I count the author twice? Or do I need to pick one author to award bonus points to? (I know this example has twice the same author, but what if I read two novella's from different authors?) Same for the title, if both titles would give bonus points, Can I use both? Or can I only choose one?

I know I can still claim only an maximum of 10 points when I post them together, but I was just curious about the authors and titles.

- you can use letters from both books titles and author, you're still limited to 10 bonus points though ☺

* Can you use the author middle initial if it was provided?

- Yes, for example you can use the A and the L from Jennifer L. Armentrout

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22812 comments Mod
In for fun! Can I be on Natalie's team? She will ask to be on my team when she signs up. ^-^

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (knightmel120yahoocouk) | 289 comments Solo Please

message 10: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Added ☺

message 11: by ✨ A ✨ (new)

✨ A ✨  (az_youread) Medium please

message 12: by Maddie (last edited Mar 12, 2019 04:18AM) (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 47814 comments Mod
Serious please :D I'll probably pop back in with potential team members at a later time :p

(If anyone wants to team with me just send me a PM!)

message 13: by Eva Luna (new)

Eva Luna (evalunadesie) | 2026 comments Serious please! :D

message 14: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Added ☺

message 15: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Joining for solo!

message 16: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Added ☺

message 17: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

BTW awesome challenge Sarah! I don't know how you come up with them. ^-^

message 18: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 3324 comments Serious please :)

message 19: by Zihan (new)

Zihan (thebloomingsunflower) Medium please!

message 20: by Shannara (new)

Shannara | 750 comments Fun please!

message 21: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 4770 comments Fun please

message 22: by Susan (new)

Susan (jazzescrapper) | 2376 comments Fun please

message 23: by Haris (new)

Haris Jablan (luta) | 872 comments Going for some fun :)

message 24: by Gabi (new)

Gabi | 563 comments Another amazing challenge, Sarah!

I would like Just For Fun plz ^-^

message 25: by Abby (new)

Abby | 5454 comments Medium please

message 26: by Klancy (new)

Klancy | 1339 comments I'm signing up for fun this month! :)

message 27: by ✨ A ✨ (new)

✨ A ✨  (az_youread) Can I switch to serious please? So sorry : )

message 28: by ✨Skye✨ (new)

✨Skye✨ | 3163 comments Serious please :)

message 29: by Richelle (new)

Richelle (cigdaydreams) | 1 comments Just for fun please 😊

message 30: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Ayers | 4320 comments Solo please.

message 31: by Jill (new)

Jill | 2898 comments Just for fun!!

Hey book, can I be on ur team?

message 32: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Jill wrote: "Just for fun!!

Hey book, can I be on ur team?"

Sure!

message 33: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Added ☺

message 34: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Azrah wrote: "Can I switch to serious please? So sorry : )"

Switched ☺

message 35: by Tayane (new)

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2886 comments I'll join just for fun :)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 8597 comments Medium Team Please

message 37: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 46 comments Just for fun please! :)

message 38: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Added ☺

message 39: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff Just for fun! Book, would it be okay if I try to be on your team?

message 40: by Jill (new)

Jill | 2898 comments Anna 'Bookbuyer' call me bookbuyer. ^-^ wrote: "Jill wrote: "Just for fun!!

Sure!"

Yay!

message 41: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Slytherpuff wrote: "Just for fun! Book, would it be okay if I try to be on your team?"

Sure. ^-^

message 42: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Jill wrote: "Anna 'Bookbuyer' call me bookbuyer. ^-^ wrote: "Jill wrote: "Just for fun!!

Sure!"

Yay!"

^-^

message 43: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff Anna 'Bookbuyer' call me bookbuyer. ^-^ wrote: "Slytherpuff wrote: "Just for fun! Book, would it be okay if I try to be on your team?"

Sure. ^-^"

Great! I love being on chatty teams

message 44: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Slytherpuff wrote: "Anna 'Bookbuyer' call me bookbuyer. ^-^ wrote: "Slytherpuff wrote: "Just for fun! Book, would it be okay if I try to be on your team?"

Sure. ^-^"

Great! I love being on chatty teams"

I don't know how chatty I will be. I'm getting a puppy! ^-^

message 45: by Aly (new)

Aly (alyp_01) | 10380 comments Serious please :)

message 46: by ✨Skye✨ (new)

✨Skye✨ | 3163 comments Anna 'Bookbuyer' call me bookbuyer. ^-^ wrote: "Slytherpuff wrote: "Anna 'Bookbuyer' call me bookbuyer. ^-^ wrote: "Slytherpuff wrote: "Just for fun! Book, would it be okay if I try to be on your team?"

Sure. ^-^"

Great! I love being on chatty..."

My puppy Luna is 14 weeks old and just a warning-be prepared to not read much at all for a while xD They never stop!

message 47: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

✨Skye✨ wrote: "Anna 'Bookbuyer' call me bookbuyer. ^-^ wrote: "Slytherpuff wrote: "Anna 'Bookbuyer' call me bookbuyer. ^-^ wrote: "Slytherpuff wrote: "Just for fun! Book, would it be okay if I try to be on your t..."

I'm prepared. I have an SS schedule and everything. :)

message 48: by Jill (new)

Jill | 2898 comments Anna 'Bookbuyer' call me bookbuyer. ^-^ wrote: "Slytherpuff wrote: "Anna 'Bookbuyer' call me bookbuyer. ^-^ wrote: "Slytherpuff wrote: "Just for fun! Book, would it be okay if I try to be on your team?"

Sure. ^-^"

Great! I love being on chatty..."

Aww! What kind of puppy are you getting?

And yeah I won't be chatty as much either. I'm traveling for 2 weeks

message 49: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

✨Skye✨ wrote: "Anna 'Bookbuyer' call me bookbuyer. ^-^ wrote: "Slytherpuff wrote: "Anna 'Bookbuyer' call me bookbuyer. ^-^ wrote: "Slytherpuff wrote: "Just for fun! Book, would it be okay if I try to be on your t..."

What kind is she? Any pics?

message 50: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Jill wrote: "Anna 'Bookbuyer' call me bookbuyer. ^-^ wrote: "Slytherpuff wrote: "Anna 'Bookbuyer' call me bookbuyer. ^-^ wrote: "Slytherpuff wrote: "Just for fun! Book, would it be okay if I try to be on your t..."

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.