Celeb Gossip Club discussion

NO MORE MAGIC

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manahil (new)

Manahil | 257 comments Mod
Daniel Radcliffe passes up the opportunity to play Bilbo Bolson.
Bilbo is Frodo's uncle in the movie The Hobbit from the Lord of the Rings series, and director Peter Jackson wanted Daniel to play Bilbo in the new movie.

However, Radcliffe is two steps ahead of the offer and said that if the role was officially offered to him, he would say, 'thanks but no thanks'. Radcliffe said that in the future he does not want to play the role of a magician or similar magic roles, and wants to open up to other possibilities, leaving that of Harry Potter in the past. [image error]

message 2: by Manahil (new)

i hate harry potter except the goblit of fire

message 3: by Della (new)

Della | 17 comments he's gotta uuuuggly!
lol
ummm....
i think thats a smart move for daniel. i mean, he doesn't want to be known as a wizard/"magical" person for the rest of his life!!

message 4: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. Della wrote: "he's gotta uuuuggly!
lol
ummm....
i think thats a smart move for daniel. i mean, he doesn't want to be known as a wizard/"magical" person for the rest of his life!!"

Yeah I remember reading an interview in which he said that..AND I AGREE HE LOOKKS..................EWW...Lol......I like Tom Felton better.....

message 5: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. Daniel????I might just agree on that too

message 6: by Manahil (new)

he does

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) I hope he get's the part....I love him in Harry Potter....but I think stars need to do another role other than one where you do the story for 6 years now!!!

message 8: by Manahil (new)

he did

message 9: by Kaytrina (new)

Kaytrina that's too bad...I like dan Radcliffe!He would be good in the Hobbit!:(