Dragon Tower RP discussion

Adventure RP > The Story Continues...for everyone!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 501 (501 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Rebecca, Celeste Crimsonorchid (new)

Rebecca | 242 comments Mod
((this is where everyone should comment from now on. it is a classic rp format.))
Celeste wandered around until she found Cyra talking to some boy. "Hi! Cyra, I'm Celeste, remember? Who's this?"

message 2: by Natalie, Cyra Silvermist (new)

Natalie (kyogre) | 37 comments Mod
Cyra said, "He says his name is Max." Nightstorm looked at Max hopefully, wanting another chicken.

message 3: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 51 comments "Hi" said Max while tossing Nightstorm another bird.

message 4: by Natalie, Cyra Silvermist (new)

Nightstorm gleefully devoured the chicken. Suddenly Mayris appeared. "Who are you?" She demanded to Max. "And don't feed you dragon like that, it'll grow fat!" She scolded Cyra. Nightstorm drooped unhappily. She was still hungry.

message 5: by Rebecca, Celeste Crimsonorchid (new)

"Hey," Celeste said to Max, raising her hand in greeting. "And, with all due respect, Professor Mayris-should I call you that?- what are you doing here?"

message 6: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 51 comments Max looking back and forth from Cyra to Celeste to "Professor Mayris" and trying to remember their names

message 7: by Natalie, Cyra Silvermist (new)

"All right, you can call me that." Mayris said briskly. "And if you're wondering what I am doing in here, I make it my business to always know what my grandaughter is doing!" She scowled at Cyra. Nightstorm edged towards Max, hoping to get another chicken. Mayris saw this and snapped her fingers. A giant red dragon who had been circling low in the sky suddenly swerved and gently knocked Nightstorm a few meters away from Max with it's long bloodred tail. Nightstorm spat out dirt and hid behind Cyra's legs.

message 8: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 51 comments That wasn't nice thought Max

message 9: by Natalie, Cyra Silvermist (new)

Cyra picked up Nightstorm and scowled back at Mayris. She brushed off dirt on Nightstorm's shiny black scales.

message 10: by Rebecca, Celeste Crimsonorchid (new)

Rains ran to Nightstorm, hoping to find shelter behind cyra, too. "that wasnt nice!" celeste said angrily. she felt that cyra shouldnt have to be watched every second of every day! "And why do you have to know where cyra is all the time? huh?"

message 11: by Natalie, Cyra Silvermist (new)

Mayris glared at them. "Why? I'm not going to lose my family again!" Then she stormed off into forest, making a clicking sound as she did so. The giant red dragon flew after her, its huge red wings flapping dust into their faces. Night sneezed miserably and Cyra stroked her head silently. Then she sighed. "This is my fault." She said unhappily. Night sneezed again.

message 12: by Rebecca, Celeste Crimsonorchid (new)

"What? how is it your fault?" celeste asked confused.

message 13: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 51 comments "Yeah, I don't get how this is ur fault? said Max who is confused too.

message 14: by Natalie, Cyra Silvermist (new)

"well, my grandma is like that because my mom and dad is dead. and maybe they wouldn't be if i weren't there."

message 15: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 51 comments "im still not getting it" said Max

message 16: by Rebecca, Celeste Crimsonorchid (new)

"Max! she just told us her parents are dead! be sensitive!" celeste hissed to him. "i have to agree with him."

message 17: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 51 comments "sorry, its sad and confusing at the same time" said Max

message 18: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 51 comments ((is anybody here?))

message 19: by Natalie, Cyra Silvermist (new)

((Blah.))

Cyra looked down at her feet. She didn't feel like talking. "I'm going back to my room." She said quietly. Night followed her, occasionally looking back. She was hungry but too scared to get another chicken.

message 20: by Rebecca, Celeste Crimsonorchid (new)

((LOL! i love night!))
Rain saw night leaving. she uttered a strange sound that was a cross between a howl and a yelp then ran after her. "RAIN!" celeste shouted and took off, leaving max in the dust.

message 21: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 51 comments "where's every one going?" mumered Max following curoius

message 22: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Keiana gripped her staff tightly as the green light faded. She frowned. "Wasn't were I had aimed for..." She turned and almost screamed, "Monster!" She yelled, jumping back to the wall whan Rain and Celeste ran by.

message 23: by Rebecca, Celeste Crimsonorchid (new)

"She's a dragon, dummy! You live in Drakengard, for goodness sake!" celeste yelled, then tripped over a root.

message 24: by Austin (last edited Sep 12, 2009 06:49PM) (new)

Austin (animedude) | 51 comments "ha u tripped over that same tree root. Anyway who are you and what are you doing here?!" shouted Max

message 25: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Keiana frowned. "I am not a 'dummy' you idiot!" Dragon? What the heck does that mean?! She readjusted her attire (Egyptian, for the reminiscence of home), and looked sternly at Max. "That's no business of yours."

message 26: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 51 comments "And why is that?"

message 27: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Keiana frowned. "Because privacy is something due to be respected." She said, coughing.

message 28: by Rebecca, Celeste Crimsonorchid (new)

"Shes sooooooooo not going to last long in Drakengard!" celeste said, pulling herself of the ground. "She doesnt even know what a dragon is! just leave her alone!"

message 29: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Keiana scowled. "These things shouldn't exist! HOw could one blame me?"

message 30: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((hello?))

message 31: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 51 comments "so u really don't know what a dragon is?"asked Max
((I have 3!!! i pwon!! lol!!))

message 32: by Rebecca, Celeste Crimsonorchid (new)

((huh?))

"how could she not know what it is? dragons are as common as unicorns!" celeste said snarkily, pointing at a unicorn dashing in front of them.

message 33: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Keiana jumped back. "Unicorns... they're... real!!" She said, astounded. "And yet there's not a god, godess, or messenger in sight..."

message 34: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 51 comments "Duh! Do you think they appear from thin air?!" shouted Max.
((what do u mean by messenger like the people who carry messeges?))

message 35: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((No, like the animals that represented the gods that Egyptians thought were messengers from them, Keiana's an Egyptian sorceress, new to the whole dragon and unicorn etc. thing! ^^))

Keiana shook a bit and composed herself, praying to the unknown gods or godesses of these animals.

message 36: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 51 comments ((oh))

"so are you going to tell us who you are?"asked Max

message 37: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Keiana frowned. She hadn' tthought of that, seeing as she didn't want her parents to find her. "A good sorceress" She answered.

message 38: by Rebecca, Celeste Crimsonorchid (new)

"And im a goddess!" celeste joked.

message 39: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 51 comments Max started laughing and then tripped over the same root he tripped over

message 40: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Keiana stepped back and sunk her knee to the ground in a bow. "I-I'm sorry my goddess! Please spare my kinsfolk from my misdeed!"

message 41: by Rebecca, Celeste Crimsonorchid (new)

((lolz))

Celeste glanced at Max with a, should i keep on pulling her leg? look. she decided to milk it a little longer.
"If thou dost not harbor hate, then neither shall the great goddess Celestiania," she said smoothly.

message 42: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Keiana stood and whacked Celeste in the back of the head. "No goddess referrs to herself in such a way nor speaks like that." She said, her face reddening in anger.

message 43: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 51 comments "it's like a movie!"muttered Max trying not to laugh at the converstion.

message 44: by Rebecca, Celeste Crimsonorchid (new)

"Darn it!" celeste muttered.

message 45: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Keiana smirked. "Obvious;y you aren't fluent in the ways of others." She frowned. "Don't expect me to know jack diddly about your insane creatures."

message 46: by Rebecca, Celeste Crimsonorchid (new)

"My what?" celeste asked, laughing, "And everyone knows about dragons! they live in all the lands!"

message 47: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Keiana shook her head. "Not all, never assume such thinngs..."

message 48: by Rebecca, Celeste Crimsonorchid (new)

"I didnt assume! there are travelers from everywhere in the village tavern! ive heard them tell of the dragons in their kingdoms!" celeste said indignantly.

message 49: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) "None from Egypt!" Keiana pressed calmly. "My pa- some people traveling with me happen to be the first of my people here." She said. "As ambassadors, to offer an allyship between the lands..."

message 50: by Rebecca, Celeste Crimsonorchid (last edited Nov 17, 2009 12:39PM) (new)

"Where's Egypt?" celeste asked, confused. she had never heard of egypt before. "and most people would have asked, 'why are you hanging out in taverns?'"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11