After-School Fantasy discussion

X-Men > X-men Role play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments ((Roleplay!))

message 2: by Kota (new)

Kota Omi walked into the mess hall at Xaviers' Academy, her stomach in need for food. Though it was summer, the students at the Academy still had classes, but not the usual math and science. No, these students were preparing themselves for survival and battle. Omi sat down her tray on an empty table, and was beginning to spoon up her breakfast when Kor sat down beside her. She hadn't recognized him at first, since his uncontrolable powers had now placed him in tree-bark form. Muffling her laughs wwas so hard.
"Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want." Kor said miserably as he brushed aside a piece of leafy hair.
"Sorry Kor. It'll take me awhile to get used to that, though." Omi smiled reassuringly. The two had become fast friends, since Omi once knew what it was like to abandoned, different, and alone. Everyone at Xaviers had felt it once, or were still going through it.

message 3: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments Tori flew in to the meal room, at incredible speed. She caught her self on a table "Whoa," she said "That was awesome!!! she got in line for food and mumbled to her self "Note to self next time you trying breaking fifty in a school hall, make sure there are no teachers around." she got her food and sat down at with Omi and Kor, one of the few mostly empty tables "Hi!" she said to them

message 4: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments Emil sat down next to Kor after getting his food. Emil's latest goal was to make new friends. It wasn't going to well. "Hello, Kor, Omi, and Tori!"

message 5: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments "Hey," said Tori she smiled "who are you?"

message 6: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments "I'm Emil." Says Emil, thrusting out his hand for her to shake. "I've been here for like three years."

message 7: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments "Oh..." Tori frowned "You do kinda look familiar... Do we have any classes together?"

message 8: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments Emil smiled awkardly. "A few..."

message 9: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments "Um... oh." Tori frowned "Sorry, I don't pay attention very well."

message 10: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments "Oh, it's fine." Emil blushed. "So, what's up?"

message 11: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments "The sky." Tori grinned "I know cause I was just up there."

message 12: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments "Great." Emil said. "So, how was it?"

message 13: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments "So awesome!" Tori spread out her wings a bit

message 14: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments "You are so lucky you have wings!" Emil said.

message 15: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments Jinx walked into the room, she slowed time around her, she slipped in to the seat next to Emil. She nodded her head in at him. Radon sat next to Tori "Bird." he muttered.

message 16: by Zunpip (last edited Aug 21, 2009 08:27PM) (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments Tori beamed "yeah I guess," Radon rolled his eyes "being on the ground is better" he frowned slouching. "You are just afraid of heights." Tori rolled her eyes

message 17: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments Emil smiled at Jinx.

message 18: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments "what do you do?" Jinx asked.

message 19: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments "Uh...' Emil faltered, unable to culminate words to describe it that didn't sound lame. He settled on taking an apple off of his plate, and duplicating it. "Apple?"

message 20: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments "Cool." Jinx smiled taking the apple she put in her hand palm up "I control time. Look whats going to happen to this in the next ten minutes." the apple disappeared to a core in seconds.

message 21: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments "You ate it?" Emil asked in disbelief. He grinned. "Cool."
Fews came in, and sat down by herself.

message 22: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments "Yeah..." Jinx said " I don't know how it tastes though..."
"Hi!" Tori said to Fews

message 23: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments "Not that good." Emil admits. "It isn't an apple for one!"
Fews looks up at Tori, but says nothing, her head slowly going back down.

message 24: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments Jinx nodded "Okay,that would explain why it started to fade... time does that." she help the now semi- transparent apple by the stem.

message 25: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments Emil swiped his hand past what was left of the apple, making it disappear.

message 26: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments "Thats so cool." Jinx said

message 27: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments "I'd trade it for yours any day. Your name is Jinx, right?" Emil asked, grinning.

((This is off topic, but have you ever seen the show teen titans?))

message 28: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments (( yeah ))

"right." said Jinx

message 29: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments ((I keep thinking of the Jinx from Teen Titans... She's cool. Which is kind of funny since they're not alike, but have the same name. I think. I'm not sure about spelling.))

"That's a cool name. I'm Emil." Emil introduced himself.

message 30: by Kota (new)

Kota Kor and Omi, who had been talking quietly, hadn't even noticing the four other people who had joined them. Omi looked up.
"Whoah, hey guys!" she beamed, a bit surprised. Kor turned around in his seat. His tree form had melted off, and now his original human form showed.
"Where did you all come from?" he laughed a bit awkwardly. He didn't even recognize most of the faces.

message 31: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments "Hi!" Emil said energetically.
Fews looked up. "Where do you think we came from?" She asked acidly.

message 32: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments Lori smiled at them, she pulled in her wings "Ello!" (( she reminds me of Ally...))

message 33: by Kota (new)

Kota ((Heheh, yeah...))
Kor grimaced. Don't hate me... he thought inwardly. Omi jabbed him in the side with her elbow jokingly, trying to lift his spirits. Kor turned into a shadow. Omi gave Fews a glare, then turned to the others, saying,
"Sorry. I got so lost in conversation, ya know... So what were you talking about?"

message 34: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments Jinx shrugged"powers, what are your guys "

message 35: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments Fews glared back at Omi.
"Not much." Emil answered.

message 36: by Kota (last edited Aug 23, 2009 05:12PM) (new)

Kota ((sorry, I'm making characters for the others roleplays and it's taking me forever to find decent pics))

"Well I'm telekentic, can read minds, control minds, do a lot of stuff to people's minds...and the list goes on. Pretty much, I call myself a Mind-Reader." Omi smiled. She hated it when people became scared of her because of her immense powers. Sure, there were a lot of mind-readers at Xaviers, but besides Xavier himself, none could quite match Omi's strength and variety.
"You've probably guessed mine." Kor mumbled, running a dark hand through his night-black hair.

message 37: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments "Whoa!" Emil said, referring to Omi's awesome powers. "You can do all that?"
"You forgot to mention what a stellar bragger you are." Fews muttered under her breath.

message 38: by Kota (new)

Kota Omi rolled her eyes. She hadn't meant to brag, she only wanted to let them know what she could do, sort of as a warning. Plus... she thought, If I didn't tell them everything, and they figured out later, they might think I'd been using my powers on them all along and that's why I kept them a secret. She didn't really mind Fews, though. A lot of people had been mean to her in the past, and she had learned to let comments like those roll of her back.

message 39: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments ((Wow, I wish I could do that.))

message 40: by Zunpip (last edited Aug 23, 2009 06:40PM) (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments Jinx shrugged "I control time." she said "it gets annoying at times. no pun intended "

message 41: by Kota (new)

Kota Kor took a final spoonful of cereal, then threw the bowl and spoon away.
"Um...bye." he muttered and clumsily rose to his feet.
"Good-bye Kuirkor!" Omi smiled and waved as he exited the door.
"So, what classes do you have next?" she asked, turning to the others.

message 42: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments "Um..." Jinx thought, she stepped ahead in time to her next class, coming back she said "Controlling powers."

message 43: by Kota (new)

Kota "Cool. I have that class next, too." Omi smiled, and threw her empty bowl in the trash bin. The bell rang. "Well, we'd better get to class."

message 44: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments "I know. It looks like there is no home work... just practice" Jinx said

message 45: by Mrs. Raichal (new)

Mrs. Raichal (wwwgoodreadscomprofilevivi) | 1 comments "hey Omi...its Vampirah, can I be in his one?"

message 46: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments (( what?))

message 47: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments (( uh sure I guess))

message 48: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 51 comments ((I'm confused....))

message 49: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments ((think they wanted to be in the class...))

Jinx opened the door and walked in the room she sat in her seat.

message 50: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 105 comments Tori flew in and sat in her seat.

« previous 1 3