Boundless Roleplays discussion

High School > High School RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 3,976 (3976 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Start!))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Savannah looked for Drew.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Julie went in to her art class. She was excited that it was the first day of school.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Cory was at his locker getting his text book for Math.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley was getting ready to go to science

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Addie was leaning against her locker with a cigar in her mouth looking at Cory.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) She sat at a desk and waited for class to start.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Carmen walked into art class.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

When Ashley got her stuff for science she started heading to class

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Addie watched Ashley pass her and she stuck her foot out and tripped her.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 21, 2009 07:42PM) (new)

"Hey!" Ashley yelled, "Whats was that for?!"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Addie smirked and dropped her cigar on the floor in the girls face and put it out then walked away.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bitch," Haley mumbled and got off the floor

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Addie, Carmen, and Savannah where all at the night club after school that night.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddie got into the nightclub and looked around to see if Josh was there.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Haley just went home, she didn't have that many friends

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Carmen watched Dean from the bar.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddie saw Dean and walked over "Hey Dean"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"okay....you?" she said sitting next to him at the bar

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"actually nope. still single" she looked at him "how bout you?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

she laughed. "see anyone here you like?" she asked looking out at the dance floor.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Carmen sighed. Then looked at the DJ who sucked. She went over there and kicked him away and began to play the awsome stuff.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Josh walked into the club and saw Maddie sitting at the bar, "Hey Maddie," he said, sitting next to her.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddie turned to Josh "hey!" she said smiling. and then looked over at Dean "can you be more specific" she said

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She hit him playfully on the shoulder and laughed

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Addy walked over to Dean.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Josh ordered a drink and looked at the dance floor, "See anyone you want to steal?" he asked, checking out some girls.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"looks like you got someone..." she whispered to Dean

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "Hey." Addie grinned.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

she laughed and turned her attention to Josh. "dont know yet. how bout you?" she asked ordering a beer

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "It's a party. Party's mean trouble." Addie said Explaning her simple game.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((lmao!))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((*Sings T-R-O-U-B-L-E*))

"And what game would that be?"

message 36: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ (last edited Aug 21, 2009 08:18PM) (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "I think I do." Addy inched closer to him.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddie was listening to their conversation and giggled to herself.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't either. Well, we might as well go attract some people. Lets go," he said, taking her hand and leading her to the dance floor.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

she smiled and let Josh take her dancing. they always do the same thing. dance real close, get people jelous. works every time.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) She dug her head in his neck.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Addy's arms moved around him.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Addy whispered in his ear. "Ready to kiss a smoker?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol))

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 21, 2009 08:28PM) (new)

((sorry if i take long, i'm in A LOT of rps right now))

Josh smirked, liking the attenion from different girls, "Works every time," he said, looking over at a girl with a jelous expression on her face.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Carmen looked at Josh.

"I know." Addy said not pulling away.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((its okay Twi))

"of cource it does" she said smiling at Josh, their bodys brushing against eachother they were so close

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Jessica ~The Awsome One Fo!~ wrote: "Carmen walked into art class."

Julie saw Carmen and said, "Hey! Whats up?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((ummm we all skipped ahead))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((haha yeah we did!))

Carmen watched Josh and the girl.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80