Harry Potter discussion

Personal Preferences > Which Marauder is best?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments You should know about the Marauders. A.K.A Lupin-Moony,
Sirius-Padfoot, Peter-WormTail, and James-Prongs! Which one is your favorite?!
[image error]
Mine is Padfoot! Who's your fav?!

message 2: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments I cried when PadFoot died! :(

message 3: by Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (last edited Aug 21, 2009 05:45PM) (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments Moony! Lupin is the best! He was so nice, and he was the *best* DADA teacher, and he and Tonks were the cutest couple in the entire series!

And in that picture, Lupin is also the cutest. Just saying...Fangirling is over. :D

message 4: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments In the cute factor- it's Lupin! And he IS nice and stuff, but I just really love Padfoot! lol he is just my fav

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments Sirius was awful to Snape, though. I mean, Snape wasn't any better back to the Mauraders, but that doesn't change the fact that they were awful to him. And I know that James did a lot of it, and that Lupin let them do it, but Sirius was the instigator.

message 6: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Yes......... True, true.....

message 7: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla VdL (dunnopris) Really AWESOME pic!...i really like the three:Prongs!, Padfoot...and LUpin! I think I'll say James!...and Sirius is also a Favorite character!

message 8: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Awesome! Not many ppl like Peter.... lol I love Sirius too!

message 9: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (last edited Aug 22, 2009 09:42AM) (new)

Pandy | 1575 comments Mod
Well, there's not really anything to like about Peter.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments True, he is a backstabbing little coward. And both a literal and metaphorical rat.

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ (briansgirlkate) James has too much of an ego. Peter is just a wimp. Lupin is too laid back. I prefer bad boy Sirius.

message 12: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Yep, Padfoot RULES!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

OH YEAH: SIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments GO GO GO GO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 15: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments OMG we should make a chant! PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR! AND WAVE 'EM LIKE YA JUST DON'T CARE! NOW WHO'S THE ONE WHO'S THE BEST?! WHO'S THE ONE BETTER THAN THE REST?!? SIRIUS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO SIRIUS! OH OH GO SIRIUS OH OH!

message 16: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments WOW.......

message 17: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments NICE TO GET THAT OUT

message 18: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY SONG?!?!?!

message 19: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Briansgirl wrote: "James has too much of an ego. Peter is just a wimp. Lupin is too laid back. I prefer bad boy Sirius. "

James is a bit full of him self

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ (briansgirlkate) Moaning Myrtle wrote: "James is a bit full of him self"

I know he was Harry's father and a good guy and all, but this is why I never really cared for his father.

message 21: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments yeah, same here

message 22: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments I think Prongs was a bit full of himself, but he got better when he got older. and I Like Moony and Padfoot best.

For the books, three were alive until #5, then #7 the rest died. Did you notice?

message 23: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments OMG! Why did they all have to die! :( Well, i don't really care about WormTail!

message 24: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments He did die before Moony, if that makes you a little happier.

order of favorite: 1st place: Moony and Padfoot 2nd place: Prongs 3rd place: Wormtail!
(in your picture he is kinda cute though...)

message 25: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments :( yeah, he is cute IN THE PICTURE. haha here's my order,
1. Padfoot. 2. Moony. 3.Prongs. 4. Well I don't even like Wormtail!

message 26: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments same here, but he still has to be in the placing, right?

message 27: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments hmmmmm yes............ i guess

message 28: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments How about this: when he was young, he was shy and nicer than when he was older because he betrayed James and Lily.

message 29: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Nicely done! And I agree

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments His personality always supported him eventually betraying Lily and James. Macgonnagal told Harry that Wormtail hung out with the others because they were the toughest kids at school. He used them for protection. Once Voldemort came around, they weren't the toughest people anymore. Voldemort was.

message 31: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 84 comments interesting.

message 32: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Wow Rachel! That's Deep! LOL

message 33: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments that works just as well.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Padfoot...Padfoot...Padfoot...Padfoot...Padfoot...Cheers!!!

message 35: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments PADFOOT IS AWESOME AND I PICTURED THE GRIMM HOW FANG IS IN THE MOVIE, SORT OF! (the grimm was cuter than Fang. [lol:])

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

na, i thought of him more as a big wolfish ... thing

message 37: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments cool, but I think it was funny that mine was cuter than Fang in the movie! I pictured Fang the wolfish thing, and the Grimm like a St. Bernard that is black or something. (I don't know what kind of dog I pictured was called)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Either Padfoot or Prongs. BTW awesome picture to help us remember who was who!

Ethan The Talkative One :D (ethanthetalkative) | 101 comments Padfoot or prongs

message 40: by Silver_Raven (new)

Silver_Raven | 14 comments i piture prongs as a more scary looking beast then padfoot becouse of the names.i meen [padfoot:] (come on hello it sounds as though sirius black is a puppy dog and james potter is the wild beast.but that cant be sirius is the animagus not james.:)...lol

silver raven

message 41: by Shelby (new)

Shelby PADFOOT!I was so sad when he died!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Like I said. Either Padfoot or Prongs.

♥☽Gaarazbaby12☽♥  OMG, TOTALLY PADFOOT!!!! SIRIUS IS MY FAORITE CHARACTER, AND WHEN HE DIED, WAS SOOOOOO SAD!!!!!!!!
COME BACK PADFOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! Although he is kinda ugly in the movies.....

♥☽Gaarazbaby12☽♥  he looked a little messed up in the 3rd, but he was adorable in the 5th!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

PADFOOT
PADFOOT
PADFOOT!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

We get it Ella. You like Padfoot.

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 3 comments Padfoot! but I do love Moony as well

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

No one likes Wormtail. That rat. :)

« previous 1