Ye Olde Roleplay... and more! discussion

Icy Ones Roleplay > Characters

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Silver (last edited Aug 30, 2009 05:05PM) (new)

Silver There will be four pre-made characters, which are:

Caeli - Icy One, the eldest, about 6000 years old but appearing about 15 or 16 years old. Female. She has the power to hear thoughts around her and say things in others' minds unless they block her out, and she can hear/see the last thoughts people leave behind when they die. She is terrified of water, especially the sea because so many people have drowned in it, and she's very quiet. I will play her. I am pronouncing her name with the Ecclesiastical Latin pronunciation, like chay-lee, with the accent on "chay". Caelis is latin for Heaven. I'm going to play her because her personality is similar to mine. Silver

Caden - about 5900 years old, a hundred years younger than his older sister but appearing to be about the same age. "Icy Two" is male. I haven't decided what his "power" is, so the person who plays him can decide that. He can't control other people or animals, though. Played by - Ragnarok Skye

Celia – about 2000 years old. She is "Icy Three", the youngest, female. She is often cheerful and talks a lot. Sometimes she can sense the future. Like, she can sense if something is about to explode and she knows to get away from it. She can also communicate through someone's mind, but unless it's Caeli, she can only communicate with one person's mind at a time. The person who plays her can add something to this. Emily

The three's powers become more powerful and they may gain more powers over time. They all have light blue-green eyes that seem to glow.

Zaar – A powerful enemy. He refers to the three as Icy One, Two, and Three; ignoring their real names. In my story I said: " Immediately, the door opened and a dim light shone on the most horrible creature she had every seen. It was at least eight feet long, with the head of a snake and glowing red eyes. Its hind legs were those of a wolf, and though its arms were slightly human, its fingers ended in metal claws." He talks with an accent, like this: "I am zee king ov zis castle! I have zee three Icy Ones, you must do Zaar's commands!" The person who plays him can decide how intelligent and powerful he is, and if he has any special magical powers, which I'm guessing he probably does.

Let me know if you wish to play one of the above people
The rest of the characters will use this format:

Name:
Race: (monster or human)
Appearance:
Personality: (optional)
Powers: (not too powerful, can't control other people.)
Side: (Zaar's side, Icy Three's side, or other, and they may not even know about Zaar or the Icy Three yet.)
Anything Extra: (such as background.)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I play Caeli?

message 3: by Silver (new)

Silver I'm going to play her because her personality is similar to mine.

I know I'd mess up the others.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

kk, could I play Caden?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, whoops, srry. Didn't see that

message 6: by Silver (new)

Silver Sure! What power(s) do you want him to have?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

How about he can shapeshift and . . .can I make that up later while we're roleplaying? I don't have any inspiration at the moment.

message 8: by Silver (new)

Silver Sure! :)

hypocrite clams... Can I have Celia?

hypocrite clams... If so… this is a pic of what she *may* look like?? Hmmmmm……?
[image error]

message 11: by Silver (new)

Silver Sure, just with the light blue eyes. And minus the pointy ears.

Any powers you want to add to her?

hypocrite clams... ... I will when I think of something. :D

message 13: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Jul 05, 2010 10:17AM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments Name: Arline(birth name, pronounced are (like are you there?)- line (look at the telephone line) and Alina, which is the name that most people call her now. It started when her sister as a baby couldn't pronounce Arline and started calling her Alina. Then it cought on.
Race: human
Appearance: orange-brown long hair, short, fairly slim but solid
personality:
Powers: scale~ can shrink, but not grow. she only has two sizes, tinkerbelle size, and normal size.
Side: none yet
Anything Extra: Mico's sister

message 14: by Silver (new)

Silver yay! I once had a character who changed her name depending on her mood.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments ok, i changed the picturing around a bit, also her power.

hypocrite clams... Name: Naomi
Race: … human, I guess?
Appearance:
[image error]
Personality: You'll see in the RP
Powers: Can blend into her surroundings like a chameleon.
Side: Depends on who can help her.
Anything Extra: Has a curse on her. She can't tell anyone what it is, or who put it on her, but she does know that only the Icy Three can help her.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments Name: Mico
Race: human
Appearance: orange-brown hair, about 2'' long & slightly wavy. Normal height, weight, and build.
Personality: (optional)
Powers: can hold his breath underwater indefinitely and jump high and far.
Side: none yet
Anything Extra: Arline's brother

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 541 comments Alina/ Arline has thus been updated