E. Lynn Harris Fans discussion

Make this group bigger

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen Hunter | 3 comments Hey guys let's invite a bunch of people to this group. I am the publisher of Mama Dearest and we are planning a tribute and I want to spread the word. The book comes out September 22, and we need to make it No. 1. Will you help?

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyhilde) | 2 comments Mod
Karen - I couldnt agree more!! This group needs to be bigger! And I just finished Mama Dearest! It was wonderful!

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen Hunter | 3 comments Kelly wrote: "Karen - I couldnt agree more!! This group needs to be bigger! And I just finished Mama Dearest! It was wonderful! "

Thanks, Kelly. Have you read many of E. Lynn's books? And do you have any thoughts about how to spread the word?

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyhilde) | 2 comments Mod
Karen - I have read all of his books, except the memoir's one and the one I believe is short stories with some other authors.

Perhaps you could search his books and see who has them listed as "to-read" or "read" and invite them to join. I am not sure if that is possible.

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen Hunter | 3 comments Please...do and let me know what you think. But you can also check out my latest, "Stop Being Niggardly."

Thanks!

-Karen

message 6: by April (new)

April I just joined this group today....I have started to read "No One in the World" (so far, so good) :)