I have a problem... discussion

Guys > how to introduce your self to a hot guy that you like and are really shy of?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments Okay, this is what I want to know, pretty badly.

school is almost her and with a lot of new guys,right? You'll meet some new hot guy,cute and everything,and what to knowhow to get there attension and say hello.

how do you do it the right way?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I'v only done this once, but what I did was I was sitting next to him in science, And we had to pair up in teams, so we just started talking to eachother about the project, and then we trailed of into other conversations, and then we started talking more, and then after that, a while later, we ended up making this little book full of dragons and stuff, so during our free time in class we were always drawing dragons together and coming up with names and satuses. we never got bf/gf close, but we talked a lot.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Then he moved over the summer and I never saw him again.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Ouch. I have no idea what to do. I would also like to know...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

no clue... love isnt my strong point...

message 6: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 105 comments Mod
mine either... i don't really care about the boys right now. life is good. if some boy was extra-special or went out of his way to be nice to me, that would be a different story...

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments my point exactly, all boys my age are total dumb heads

message 8: by Dapplenose (new)

exactly

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments hehe, but there lucky there cute, or there race would be dead.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

same here, but in my oppinion, every single guy in general that ive actually gotten to know has either been a jerk or a freak except for my dad and grandpa, but they dont count...

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments yeah, like I said, there lucky there cute, and the ugly ones, well, there as good as dead unless there really nice, unlike some people I know....

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, yaw... but eventhen i avoid em! XD

message 13: by Dapplenose (new)

i had a really good guy friend in elementary school. just when i almost liked him, he told me he liked this girl that didn't quite get along too well with me. then he moved! XO

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments Well, I'm hoping that when I go to middle school they'll new guys, and they'll have better manners.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

im in middle school... and the guys are worse than i am

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Well, here's what I've come up with.

Try to smile to him in the halls when you see him. I go to a pretty small school, so that's a lot here. Say hey, hi, whatever, then start talking to him more and more. Then, you'll be his friend and stuff, get closer, and Voilla! (sp?)

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments sounds like a plan...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

or the teacher will put your seat next to his in homeroom, against your will...

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments yes, maybe,

message 20: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments If he's new, he'll want friends, he'll be hanging out with people who are friendly to him (all new kids need to get accepted, and they start with outgoing people), so just...be nice to him. Like they've said above.

message 21: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 174 comments Mod
I'm not the 'love' type but Andy really has my attencion... He's cute... And sweet... I hang out w/ him all the time... I'm thinking about going up to him and saying Somthing like "What's this *Smiles and waves*Sorry G2G Bye*Turns serious*, crap?!"

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 9 comments hhhmmm...maybe you you could say "Hi, my name is..." just saying... not good with this stuff...

message 23: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Yes, introduce yourself first, of course. That's how he'll know you're friendly.

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 9 comments "friendly"

sorry...lol anyway... not good with this once again....do any of her friends know him?

message 25: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Umm, don't know. It looks like to me she's just preparing herself for the beginning of school, because there's always new guys, and she hopes one will be hot. So it's like a 'just in case' scenario.

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 9 comments oh. well then she has so suggestions i guess. i personally do not really talk to guys except my guy friends...soooo....i dont really have any experiance with this stuff...

message 27: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Me neither...

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments oh! oh! Get your guy friends to be friends with him!

message 29: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

*Alyssa* wrote: "Yes, introduce yourself first, of course. That's how he'll know you're friendly."

He already knows me well... he used 2 go 2 me house every chance he could get...

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments Yeah, this is just a what if senario.

I personaly have loads of guys that I know like me but I myself find them a little repulsive.

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 9 comments i find most guys repulsive except for all the fictional ones im in love with...XD

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Like angel form X-men...Dang! that kid is HOT!

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments *does dreamy expression and batts eye lids*
ohhh yayyyyyyyy

message 35: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (urghisme) | 8 comments hee hee

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments WE GET IT!!!!!!!

I'm jelous of my friend izz because shes friends with alot of boys so when she's oldeer she'll get all the cute ones.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

What?! that's not being very strong and confident about yourself. Don't man the ask,Ask the man!

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) My mom says: Don't let the man do all the work for you.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

see?Exactly.

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments Theres a bunch of dances this year at my middle school,and I'm dreading the one where the girls have to ask the boys.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) I would too!

message 42: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

btw... his name is Zach... I go 2 school w/ bluelover/brittany!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh! i can't wait till middleschool.

message 45: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

lol! You won't miss elementry!

The kid that Bluelover/brittany is talking about is named Zach... She's had problems around him... Her throat swells and she can't breath... she say's everyone she looks at looks just like him in her vision... she CAN'T stop looking at him! I HAVE NO SUGESTIONS! HELP HER!

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments coool nam

tell her to come back to earth, take a deep breath, and say

hi.

It's a big little step.

If she know's the dude, then like hang out with him and stuff.

message 47: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

she does... but he insults her with cusswords and 'bad stuff' everytime she comes near him...

one time in gym... she was sitting on the bleachers and i came up and sat next to her... she was day dreaming... she said 'i'm gunna have to kill you now...' amd i'm like 'WHO!? ME!?' and she jolted back to earth and said. 'what? I'm sorry i was daydreaming...' and rubbed her forehead in confusion... I'm like, 'ur scaring me now...'

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) but they are still funny. we should make a section about stories.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) this group is getting inactive....but I won't leave it!!!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Neither will I

« previous 1