twilight lovers! discussion

Movies (non-twilight) > Alice in Wonderland

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
I can not wait for this one!!!!

Trailer...
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi4240...

message 2: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Depp is like the PERFECT Mad Hatter!

message 3: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Not another Johnny Depp/Tim Burton film. Nooooo!

message 4: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Let me guess, Helena Bonham Carter is in it too.

message 5: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Yep. She's the Queen of hearts.

message 6: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Well Johnny Depp and Tim Burton are best friends and Helena is Tim girlfriend of many many years!! I think its great that they always work together!! I mean what are friends for right! Plus Johnny Depp is a bloody brilliant actor!! I can't wait to see this one!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

*spazzes out* omg! i sooo cant wait to see this!

message 8: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I know right!! I'm a huge Tim Burton fan...I own all his movies. When I found out he was doing this one I knew it would be a must see!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

lol... so am i, but ive only seen a few... *tear* BUT IT DOESNT MATTER! MWAHAHAHA *cough cough*

message 10: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments The only Burton movie I haven't seen is... wow I forgot the name.. Sweeney Todd!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

HOW COULD YOU FORGET ST?????!!!!!!!!! *sobs* i wanna see it!!! ):
ive seen...
corpse bride
edward scissorhands
sleepy hollow
charlie and the chocolate factory...
i seriously wana see ST and nightmare before Christmas, though... ):

message 12: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I loved Sleepy Hollow. It was confusing, though. But a little better than the book, actually.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

MUCH better then the kids version of the book, thats for sure
i absolutely loved depps portrayal of ichabod... it was soooooo funny! XD

message 14: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

That one was one of his darkest ones but I still loved it!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

i think ST is darker, but...

*faints*

message 16: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Nellie-la Holmes wrote: "MUCH better then the kids version of the book, thats for sure
i absolutely loved depps portrayal of ichabod... it was soooooo funny! XD"

Omg I know! He played a much better Ichabod than I imagined!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i just liked how he kept fainting and freaking and sapzzing out... lol

message 18: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Oh I was talking about Sweeny Todd...lol!

message 19: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I need to see that movie!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

soooo doooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sobs* and ive already memorized a few of the songs...

message 21: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
Helena has the face for those sort of movies

message 22: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yeah I love her in Harry Potter!!

message 23: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I know! I absolutely hate Bellatrix, but she is SO amazing as her!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Nellie-la Holmes wrote: "i seriously wana see ST and nightmare before Christmas, though... "

The Nightmare before Christmas is awesome! I have it on VHS I need to figure out how to connect my video player. DVD's are cool, but I have so many VHS's. Practically all my Disney films are in that format.

message 25: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

We do to...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I absolutely adore johnny depp!

message 27: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments If you love Johnny Depp google the Hillywood show. They love him too.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Mellady77 wrote: "If you love Johnny Depp google the Hillywood show. They love him too. "

haha thanks. I will have to check that out.

message 29: by Celia (new)

Celia  Jane Guzi (celiahearts) | 97 comments Stephanie wrote: "I can not wait for this one!!!!

Trailer...
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi4240..."

ohmigod! this looks sooo cool! i should read the original book of it. but i think that this story can be very dark or very silly. i hope they make it dark!! looks so great!

message 30: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I am hoping for dark to...I love Tim Burton because his work is usually a little on the dark side.

message 31: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 118 comments I love JD.....Loved him in SH.
I saw his pics for Alice in Wonderland and he looks scary!!....his eyes......*shivers*

I will still watch it!! LOL

message 32: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Went and saw this!! It was great!!! Johnny and Tim at their best!!

message 33: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Agreed! I saw this opening night and it was good! Johnny Depp is perfect at playing quirky characters. It took me until the end of the movie though to realize it was the sequel to Alice in Wonderland. I havent read the book or seen the movie in years so I forgot lost of what it was about!

message 34: by Dear Kennedy (new)

Dear Kennedy (KennedyTwilightChick) | 67 comments Kennedy wrote: "i didn't see it yet but don't tell me what happens!"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I saw it opening night too
best tim burton movie i've ever seen