Movies We've Just Watched discussion

Horror > Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 85 comments Not sure if this one belongs here or not...looks pretty good...

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3795...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

They'z makin' a movie version???????????????? :D

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 85 comments Yep...I heard about it and was able to find the trailer...my daughter can't wait.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

That guy that plays the vampire who's name I forget... He can't really pull off a vampire act, can he? He does comedy... Movie looks good, though. Also, the snake boy isn't introduced until part two. And part one wasn't The Vampire's Assistant. But besides all that... :)

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 85 comments Yeah my daughter brought all of that to my attention but I'm kind of thinking it will be like A series of Unfortunate Events where they put the first three books into one movie...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh... Well, though they were short books, three in one will make it a long movie... I think #3 had enough in it to be a movie on it's own, if I remember correctly...

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 85 comments Maybe they will just combine the first two then...I have not read them are they good??

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. Very. I only got to book 6, I think, before I stopped... I'll start from 1, and re-read all of them, eventually... I think there are 13, at least, maybe more. Yet all of them combined are shorter than, say, 2 Stephen King books together, especially if one of those 2 is The Stand, with it's thousand-something pages...

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 85 comments Lol...maybe I will sneak them from my daughter and start them after The Mortal Instruments series...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

lol... My mom read Twilight, even though she always made fun of me reading vampire books and watching vampire movies... She read Twilight, and now can't stop watching/reading vampire things...

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 85 comments Oh yeah I'm a huge vampire fan...there is this great show called Being Human and its so good...my all time fave.

unread topics | mark unread