Runscape Pals discussion

runescape machinema contest??!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The noob king coji (Master of All that is Ausome) (coji246) | 85 comments OMG a vid contest we can win this u know

message 2: by Kodi (new)

Kodi miller | 165 comments lol i doubt it look up rsdark navy7's channel the second to last vid he made was his entry... it ownz sooo bad

The noob king coji (Master of All that is Ausome) (coji246) | 85 comments we should make a vid too top that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Kodi (new)

Kodi miller | 165 comments eh i dont feel like it but we can still make a vid for our channel

message 6: by Kodi (new)

Kodi miller | 165 comments yeah check out our vids, if you wanna be one of the characters let us know, and send us ur email so we can tell you when were gonna accualy plan a vid, and you can be an offical crew member! id probably recommend you being zezima536, but mac louie or the evil lord bob would be good too

The noob king coji (Master of All that is Ausome) (coji246) | 85 comments my email is coji246@live.com want to be evil lord bob( that name needs to be change)

The noob king coji (Master of All that is Ausome) (coji246) | 85 comments ps were do ulive for the time zone

message 9: by Kodi (new)

Kodi miller | 165 comments california it's 5:20 right now and the name is the joke, his other name is mighty warrior bob

message 11: by Kodi (new)

Kodi miller | 165 comments aw oh well well figure it out