Charlaine Harris Book/Show Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy | 4 comments Hi everyone. I am new to the group. I recently started reading the series and I am hooked! I am sorry to say that I do not get HBO so I can't watch the show. Currently I am reading Definitely Dead, and will be very sad to reach the end of the series and play the waiting game.

message 2: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) Welcome to the group Amy!!! There are some websites that you can catch them for free. One of them is www.sidereel.com, But I can't figure out if or how you can go back and watch previous seasons and/or episodes. Season 1 is out on DVD so you could get that and I'm sure Season 2 will be out not long after the season is over!

But the books and the show are fairly different. They have based the show loosely on the books, so for most of us we have to think of them as two seperate stories, cuz they have added so much to the show that was not in the books... but never the less the show is FABULOUS!:)

message 3: by Kenna (new)

Kenna (kennas) Hi amy! Welcome to the group and we hope you like it here enough to stick around. EVERYONE here is really friendly and we have "lively" discussions about both the show and books!

message 4: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) Hi Amy I am Cary. I have a mind of my own. Glad your here!

message 5: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) Hi, Amy! Welcome to the group!

A word to the wise. Most people round here seem to have read all the books to date, so be careful of spoilers if you don't want to know what happens ahead of time!

Always great to have new people to liven up discussions. Hope you enjoy the rest of the series, and the group!

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy | 4 comments Thank you all for the welcome!

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (emoonae) | 225 comments Howdy, Amy and welcome to the group!

Laissez les bons temps roules!