Celeb Gossip Club discussion

DAKOTA FANNING AS A MODEL

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manahil (last edited Aug 21, 2009 09:18AM) (new)

Manahil | 257 comments Mod
The 15-year-old actress will play JaneVolturi in New Moon and posed for the magazines T Style from the New York Times.

Dakota Fanning is on the pages showing off this season's fall fashions. She seems like a professional model in Dior and Chanel designs.

Dakota is a teen and so has to go to high school and participate in extracurricular activities like being a cheerleader. She is obviously not your normal teen and has to combine an education with fame. Right now she admits that she is happy to just be a teen and not have to worry about anything important.

[image error] [image error] [image error] [image error] [image error] [image error]

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

she looks dead

message 3: by Manahil (new)

totally

message 4: by Manahil (new)

did u no dakota was the girl in charollets web

message 5: by Della (new)

Della | 17 comments it kinda freaks me out the dakota fanning is so...old!!! last time i remember, she was a little innocent girl in charlottes' web!!
ummm...she obviously got a good head on her shoulders for wanting an education (which not all stars get) but the modeling is...unsettling. no doubt about it, she has talent, but she just seems so much older than she actually is!!!!

message 6: by Manahil (new)

she is 15

message 7: by Manahil (new)

she is 15

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Della wrote: "it kinda freaks me out the dakota fanning is so...old!!! last time i remember, she was a little innocent girl in charlottes' web!!
ummm...she obviously got a good head on her shoulders for wanting..."

i know right
i was watching war of the worlds yesterday and i was like omg!!!
she will make a good jane